Anal Orgasm

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I wonder if any of you have been able to achieve an anal orgasm. This is new stuff to me. I used a plug this morning and while I didn't get an orgasm the good feelings were quite intense. What I noticed was that when I was rocking on the plug the sensations really increase, but I don't get a hard on. But I sense that something (semen) might just come out of my dick at any time. Are most anal orgasms accompanied by semen and no hard on?

Reactions: Antoniooo
D

deleted979871

I have them often, but it’s as much a mental thing as it is physical. My best advice is to breath. I used to get really tense. When I made the conscious decision to breath deep and often, I had a much easier time reaching an orgasm. It totally changed my game.

They are elusive and as said earlier its as much mental as it is physical. Ive had a few truly handsfree with using a Njoy Pure Wand hitting the prostate just perfectly, however, it took many (very pleasurable) months of practice. They really do sneak up on you and once you have one you'll know what to look for. Here's my perspective; anal orgasms, or any orgasm for that matter, doesn't require a hard on. You need to remember orgasm and ejaculation are two separate things - you can have a dry anal orgasm or a wet one - each unique in there own way and its not about the destination, but the journey. Focus on the immediate pleasure and don't "try"to have an orgasm - just let it happen.

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have only had a few. The first one was with my boyfriend at the time. He was pretty big. Over eight inches and thick. It was doggy style. I didn't know what was happening. He was going really slow and deep and pulling almost all the way out. Long slow thrusts. I could tell something was happening he kept going and then I came. Literally ejaculated while moaning in a high voice moan I didn't know I could. neither he nor I knew a guy could cum like that. It was intense. I was young. Weirdly I felt super embarrassed about it. Almost emasculated. I still sometimes jerk of to it to this day 25 years later. It didn't happen again with us. We didn't stay together very long after that But we still live in the same city and occasionally we run into each other and he looks at me like he knows he made my ass cum. Literally.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anal orgasms are a real thing for sure. I've had them while being drilled by my partner @Aithon. They can be VERY intense. It can be a combination of physical stimulation to the prostate and mental turn-ons. I've even been able to give them to a few bottoms as well. But yeah, they happen and they are awesome!
I agree that there is definitely a mental (or even emotional) element to being a bottom and having an anal or prostrate orgasm......simply the fact that all this pleasure is coming from your ass being penetrated and the rubbing and striking of your prostrate.....and NOT from touching your own cock.......and it is a different kind of "pleasure"......different as it emanates throughout your whole body...like a warm glow that builds and builds....and when another man is inside of you (vice a dildo)....giving you this wonderful feeling, filled with powerful emotions and pleasure.....it's a very special form of sexual pleasure.....

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For myself most anal orgasms are not accompanied by ejaculation. They are whole body experiences which begin with quivering muscles in my thighs and butt which spread down my calves and up my torso. It may happen once, in multiples or continuously for several minutes. When I do ejaculate it's 10x more intense than from penile stimulation only.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man grats on exploring anal play. I hear so much good things about it! I personally haven't gotten one but I play every other day or so. I use aneros and njoy pure wand. Keep trying and remember its different from a traditional orgasm, you may never "go over the edge" so to speak.

I'm currently doing a challenge where I can't cum by traditional masturbation started on june 1. Hopefully I can jump start an orgasm by being pent up?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here is a little incentive for you...
Very nice video....have not seen it before. I love anal, and play with both butt plugs and dildo's often. Over time (months and even years), I know exactly how to play with my ass....often resulting in a hands free orgasm. Very similar to the video. It's such a wonderful feeling......the orgasm is so powerful.....emanating from deep inside your ass and body......my cock often getting rock hard (as in the video) as the orgasm builds....and just huge loads of sperm erupting and flowing when cumming.....love it......would much rather sit on my dildo to have an orgasm than stroke my dick and jerk off.......just no comparison for me..... Most of the time I will stroke myself and edge for a couple days without cumming...and then sit on my dildo to have an orgasm....OMG is it good....again, thanks for sharing the video!!

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anal orgasms are a real thing for sure. I've had them while being drilled by my partner @Aithon. They can be VERY intense. It can be a combination of physical stimulation to the prostate and mental turn-ons. I've even been able to give them to a few bottoms as well. But yeah, they happen and they are awesome!

For myself most anal orgasms are not accompanied by ejaculation. They are whole body experiences which begin with quivering muscles in my thighs and butt which spread down my calves and up my torso. It may happen once, in multiples or continuously for several minutes. When I do ejaculate it's 10x more intense than from penile stimulation only.
This happens to me as well; more so that a handsfree O. It is really an indescribable feeling and I'm always blown away when guys say they will never put anything up there ass. They have no idea what they are missing!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This happens to me as well; more so that a handsfree O. It is really an indescribable feeling and I'm always blown away when guys say they will never put anything up there ass. They have no idea what they are missing!
The whole "stigma" about anything anal for a male......very unfortunate......and pretty sad actually.....they truly do not know what they are missing.....it took me years before I finally bought myself a good dildo to play with....and then eventually decided to have sex with another man.......

There are so many men on this forum---gay, bi and str8t---who express interest in anal penetration or simply anal play....as well as curiosity about MM sex (both oral and anal)...I feel bad for many of them.......if they could just get over their self-induced internal resistance and inhibitions. I try really hard to stay positive in my comments and describe all the joys and pleasures of anal play.....hoping to support them and to give them a "reason" to pursue their desire and curiosity.....

Geoff BB

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you gay guys: are you able to achieve an anal orgasm with a cock up your butt? I always wonder if that is possible, if the penis actually hits the spot?

I've had them, if other guy "hits the spot" feels terrific. Third guy I was with was first time I had one and was thrilled by the feeling, it went on and on and on.

Geoff BB

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

That's good description. First time it happend to me it lasted few minutes. the guy was larger than others i had been with and it was amazing. I actually thanked him afterward.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree that there is definitely a mental (or even emotional) element to being a bottom and having an anal or prostrate orgasm......simply the fact that all this pleasure is coming from your ass being penetrated and the rubbing and striking of your prostrate.....and NOT from touching your own cock.......and it is a different kind of "pleasure"......different as it emanates throughout your whole body...like a warm glow that builds and builds....and when another man is inside of you (vice a dildo)....giving you this wonderful feeling, filled with powerful emotions and pleasure.....it's a very special form of sexual pleasure.....

Could NOT have said it any better!

Welshbowman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was using a dildo and sliding up and down. Did a little maneuvering to get my prostate involved and just worked it. My cock didnt get hard really....it flopped. I got off and it went all over. Spasmodic bouncing it caused. It was nice. Ive.never had one from actual anal sex. I like to be on my knees ass up when I bang so that maybe why.