Eddysis

Cherished Member
Media
Hey so I’m I guess in the grand scheme of things newer to sex and usually bottom.

The last two partners I’ve had though fucked me really well and I keep having this feeling of feeling like I need to pee when they are fucking me? Like what is this? Are they hitting my prostate or my bladder? Maybe both? I’ve heard of prostate orgasms and it’s this what it feels like to be on the verge of one?

I usually tense up a bit to not piss my sheets lol but like if I relax what would happen?

Reactions: jbf78 and nhguy78

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The bladder sits right on top of the prostate gland so yeah you may feel like you have to pee when being penetrated/stimulated. Emptying your bladder first will help. During sex it's better to stop in the middle and go pee than to feel like or actually lose control.

The other thing that happens is that relaxing your butthole to be penetrated relaxes the same muscles which allow you to pee. With practice you will learn how to relax your butt to be fucked while holding your pee. The difference is subtle but discernible. :)

Bottoms have peed on me--usually just a little. I can feel them tighten up to stop themselves because it squeezes me tighter in their butts. It's most common with virgins and guys who haven't done it in a long time. It was more common in the distant past. These days most bottoms have plenty of experience using dildos without peeing themselves before ever being penetrated by a guy. :cool:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Make sure you empty your bladder before being penetrated.

With that said... the sensation of needing to pee could be from being on the verge of a prostate orgasm. That is what happened to me...

I was using a big dildo on myself and felt that building urge of peeing. Since I was laying on a fully tiled bathroom floor, where I knew that if I did pee it would be easy to clean up, I decided to just keep thrusting the toy in me. It was feeling SO GOOD!

I let the urge build and just relaxed to let whatever happens happen. What DID happen was a massive physical release that overwhelmed my whole body. I didn't pee, but a big oozing gush of semen-like prostate fluid.

It didn't have contractions or spurts like a traditional climax, but a tidal wave gush! The oozed fluid amount was way bigger than a regular load... like triple or more! My whole body was in ecstacy and the aftermath left me exhausted!

I wondered what the hell just happened! It was so incredible! I eventually learned a whole new universe of sexual pleasure that I got to explore.

I encourage you to let yourself relax and try riding that peeing sesation... it might take yourself somewhere very special!

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey so I’m I guess in the grand scheme of things newer to sex and usually bottom.

The last two partners I’ve had though fucked me really well and I keep having this feeling of feeling like I need to pee when they are fucking me? Like what is this? Are they hitting my prostate or my bladder? Maybe both? I’ve heard of prostate orgasms and it’s this what it feels like to be on the verge of one?

I usually tense up a bit to not piss my sheets lol but like if I relax what would happen?
for my experience is the start of an orgasm and you might pee a little too, so I suggest to prepare for a bit of wetness … it hacienda to ma all the time… but my guys like it .. ! just let it be don’t trance and see what happens it might be very good experience….!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve only used dildos. I’ve never felt the urge to pee….. but I’ve yet to be able to orgasm from penetration either. Nor can I get hard.
It’s frustrating…. I need a man
I forgot to mention in my post above yours that I never get hard during anal. My dick stays soft. Even when I have a full prostate orgasm the gush of fluid oozes from my flaccid cock.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Make sure you empty your bladder before being penetrated.

With that said... the sensation of needing to pee could be from being on the verge of a prostate orgasm. That is what happened to me...

I was using a big dildo on myself and felt that building urge of peeing. Since I was laying on a fully tiled bathroom floor, where I knew that if I did pee it would be easy to clean up, I decided to just keep thrusting the toy in me. It was feeling SO GOOD!

I let the urge build and just relaxed to let whatever happens happen. What DID happen was a massive physical release that overwhelmed my whole body. I didn't pee, but a big oozing gush of semen-like prostate fluid.

It didn't have contractions or spurts like a traditional climax, but a tidal wave gush! The oozed fluid amount was way bigger than a regular load... like triple or more! My whole body was in ecstacy and the aftermath left me exhausted!

I wondered what the hell just happened! It was so incredible! I eventually learned a whole new universe of sexual pleasure that I got to explore.

I encourage you to let yourself relax and try riding that peeing sesation... it might take yourself somewhere very special!
Can you describe how to "ride" that feeling?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can you describe how to "ride" that feeling?
Not sure if I can put it into words, but let me say this... I had been enjoying anal play for almost 10 years before I discovered this different type of orgasm. It was a matter of discovering specific internal sensations and learning how to focus on them. It was a "recalibration of my sensors" if I was to put it in Star Trek terms! LOL!

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for my experience is the start of an orgasm and you might pee a little too, so I suggest to prepare for a bit of wetness … it hacienda to ma all the time… but my guys like it .. ! just let it be don’t trance and see what happens it might be very good experience….!
I meant: “it happens to me all the time”

Reactions: nhguy78

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Not sure if I can put it into words, but let me say this... I had been enjoying anal play for almost 10 years before I discovered this different type of orgasm. It was a matter of discovering specific internal sensations and learning how to focus on them. It was a "recalibration of my sensors" if I was to put it in Star Trek terms! LOL!
I suppose you'd have to experience it to know. Kinda like "when you know, you know."

I've also seen bottom help gurus say that if you focus on it and try to seize that moment you lose it.

Me, relatively inexperi2nced bottom turned top who has yet to meet a top who knew how to hit it so as to not overwhelm me.

Reactions: SamGee
D

deleted15682271

Definitely hitting the prostate. Best thing todo is to relax and ride it till orgasm.

Reactions: Mister2101
D

deleted15682271

Thanks friends next time I bottom I’m going to try and relax and see where it goes. I’ll put updates here and if anyone has anymore tips lmk
Use your hips to change the angle of penetration. Sometimes that’s all it takes to get rid of pain, or get you over the edge

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i'm almost 43. i just had my first anal orgasm a month ago. i'd been trying for 20+ years to have a *real* anal orgasm and finally i just accidentally found *my* spot. i've used tons of prostate massager/toys. but all it took was for me to be really relaxed and a regular dildo. and they first few times it happened, it was so intense that i did pee. now, i make sure my bladder's empty before anal play. but as many others have already said, relaxing and not fighting it is the key!

Henrique92

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah. Happened to me the last time I tried. I'm starting to get into dildos and I urinated reasonably last time. The feeling was incredible.. I always went out and went to the bathroom to urinate a lot. But it is much more pleasant not only to empty the bladder beforehand, but also to fast for water and food for at least 8 hours beforehand. Despite the extremely pleasant and pleasurable feeling, I ended up urinating all over my room, so I had to clean it up. I think a little urine is okay, but I imagine that with a guy, it might sound uncomfortable during sex. Right at the end I was already gushing some pre-cum. I confess that this feeling was incredible. I'm still in the beginning and I really want to know and still have that feeling, which is incredible. Remembering that as I am at the beginning of anal practice, after a long time without giving, it was a mixture of pleasure and discomfort in the dildo. But it was still a lot, a lot incredible.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That happened to me before. My friend Andrew is fucking me then he ask if I want to cum handsfree…
Then I had this sensation that I’m about to pee

I just found out that Im pre orgasming
hot well done !

Reactions: jbf78