Anal orgasms

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dongalong, Apr 23, 2009.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

For those ladies lucky enough to enjoy orgasms from anal sex, I'd like some advice please.

1. Can you cum without clitplay?

2. Does the penis have to hit a particular spot inside the anus?

3. Is friction from normal fucking enough to make you come?

4. Is there a particular angle/position that always makes you cum?

5. I've heard that the vaginal nerve endings are actually closer to the anal walls, is this true - is the feeling more intense?

Thanks!
    x

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Nice post. This should be interesting.

3. pennypage

pennypage New Member

see bold

4. dongalong

Gold Member

Wow, awesome! Thanks pennypage! :smile:

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

1. Can you cum without clitplay?
    Yes, most of the time - though sometimes a little clit stimulation helps matters along or is just nice for its own sake :smile:.
    The anal orgasm and the clit orgasm are quite different - I quite like having both at once but I have to time it just right because if I do have both I often want to stop after (because the stimulation is so intense) and if he hasn't cum yet than that's not fair.

2. Does the penis have to hit a particular spot inside the anus?
    Nope - I haven't found an angle yet I didn't get off from.

3. Is friction from normal fucking enough to make you come?
    Yes - well, that rather depends on what you mean by 'normal' but if you mean does he have to spin me around à la helicopter on his cock as well, then no.

4. Is there a particular angle/position that always makes you cum?
    Yes - the one where he has his cock in my ass :biggrin1: Um, no, there is no one position that's better than the others stimulation-wise, but I really enjoy being able to see his face and have him see mine while his cock's in my ass so on my back with my feet over his shoulders is great.

5. I've heard that the vaginal nerve endings are actually closer to the anal walls, is this true - is the feeling more intense?
    Hard to say as I don't know if that's true - it's a totally different feeling for me, a different kind of pressure.

Thanks!
    You're welcome. :smile:

6. Maia

Maia New Member

I can't handle my man's cock in anal, but the very first time he fingered my arse I orgasmed within seconds. It completely caught me by surprise because up until then I was never interested in anything anal. I was on my knees, upright, while he sucked my nipples, then he put a finger up my arse. I thought "kinky" then I let out a yelp and was orgasming. I can't speak for actual anal sex with a penis because I can't get past the pain.

7. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

You need more lube if it hurts and he needs to take it really slow until you can take it-- unless he's just way too big?

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Actually, it isn't lack of lube that's the problem when it hurts me (ymmv) - doesn't matter how much lube there is, if I can't get the brain to send the signal to that muscle group saying 'relax' then it is going to hurt. Difference with lube is that it will hurt and go in, as opposed to hurting and not going in.

I can't recall when anal last hurt me, it's quite a while back as I've gotten good at sending the 'relax' signal - it has never hurt with Hick and he has a really rather girthy cock. :smile:

9. CockinPussyLover

CockinPussyLover New Member

Ya know, I didn't actually know that women could orgasm from anal sex. I've always wondered why women had anal sex other than the guy just wanting to do it to them. I didn't think there was any real pleasure to be had in it for the woman. But since so many of you say there is, it makes me want to try it again.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I wasn't gonna say anything but I was amazed and impressed by your first post in this thread.:wink: You are truly the queen of LPSG if you can handle Hick anally. :notworthy:

11. dongalong

Gold Member

Been doing some research:

tiny nibbles - anal orgasms
    PHP:
    There was one great question from a woman who has orgasms when she has anal sex -- without any other stimulation -- and wants to know if it's for real. You bet it'for realTo see this in actionsee any film with adult actress Chloe having anal sexwhich is most of her filmsShe had an accident in childhood which rendered her clitoris numb (damn monkey bars --I remember falling on them myself and seeing stars). She has wild anal orgasms onscreenBut that doesn't mean you have to be injured or otherwise impaired to enjoy orgasms from anal sex. The clitoris has vast amounts of underground real estate, and the wishbone shape extends all the way back to the perineal wall, to the anus. That stimulation combined with the undoubted psychological arousal from anal sex (really really wanting and liking it) can trigger intense orgasms. She's really turned on by even the thought of anal sex (penetration of her and her boyfriend!), and it just fills me with unrestrained glee to hear her storyThat reminds meI have a lot of new rimming-themed erotica I'll be putting up this week...
    Anal Orgasm????? Free Dating, Singles and Personals

Enjoyable Anal Sex and Intercourse for Women and their Partner

http://dic.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/67/Clitoris_inner_anatomy.gif
    Could pressure at the clitoris base also cause orgasms?

http://cache-media.britannica.com.cdnetworks.net/eb-media/03/55703-004-E9234DDA.jpg
    Looks like the entry angle of a penis might hit the "epicenter" orgasm trigger zone (labelled anterior fornix in diagram)

Sex for dummies - Google Book Search

12. dongalong

Gold Member

My Vagina: 09/26/08
    Check out all the nerve endings surrounding a woman's anus!!!

(Apologies for getting all scientific about this, I'm curious about all things orgasmic!) :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted