Anal orgasms...

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This question is open to anybody...last weekend I had a really interesting encounter. I hooked up with this guy who has multiple anal orgasms while being fucked. In fact, in due course his cock started pumping out a clear liquid, which wasn't piss or cum or even precum, everytime he had an anal orgasm...pretty soon my chest and belly were coated with this liquid and it kept on coming...later he had a "regular" orgasm and ejaculated as usual. Now, my questions are: Have you or anyone you've known been able to have anal orgasms? Is it something that can be taught? And what, pray tell, was the liquid gushing out of his dick everytime he popped anally? All comments welcome.:confused:

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like precum.

To answer your question, I've never had an orgasm from anal stimulation (pretty sure I can't).

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a man's "tool" called an Aneros. Their website is Aneros.com. The item is also carried on many other websites. The tool is inserted up the butt and is designed to provide an over-the-top prostate massage. It causes climaxes which are basically dry orgasms. In fact, it is designed to offer many climaxes in a particular session.
It is also sold on some other website as a medical device for guys with enlarged prostates.
I own and use every model. All of their claims are true!!!!!!!!

Reactions: pants73

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question is open to anybody...last weekend I had a really interesting encounter. I hooked up with this guy who has multiple anal orgasms while being fucked. In fact, in due course his cock started pumping out a clear liquid, which wasn't piss or cum or even precum, everytime he had an anal orgasm...pretty soon my chest and belly were coated with this liquid and it kept on coming...later he had a "regular" orgasm and ejaculated as usual. Now, my questions are: Have you or anyone you've known been able to have anal orgasms? Is it something that can be taught? And what, pray tell, was the liquid gushing out of his dick everytime he popped anally? All comments welcome.:confused:

I'd bet money that it was precum!

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah the Aneros is amazing. You must follow the directions closely, however, to experience mind blowing, recurring and completely dry orgasm (s). Every man should know this at least once in his lifetime. Likened to a deep spiritual experience, it may well change your life. When it happens, you will touch the face of God. Good luck!

Go to Aneros Prostate Massage Massager Male Sex Toy

Review the forum stickies, etc

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you know it wasn't precum, that's what it sounds like to me.
I'd bet a pair of Italian leather shoes it was pre-cum.

Yeah the Aneros is amazing. You must follow the directions closely, however, to experience mind blowing, recurring and completely dry orgasm (s). Every man should know this at least once in his lifetime. Likened to a deep spiritual experience, it may well change your life. When it happens, you will touch the face of God. Good luck!

:smile:Speshk, you should write the copy for their advertisements.

Phenix, I always have anal orgasms from anal sex. I like to call them analgasms. :smile: However, I've heard some gay men call them assgasms. :wink:

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is some confusion though. Yes, it is possible to have an ejaculatory orgasm through stimulation of the prostate alone. Some can achieve these and some not. They are pretty powerful. They are not, however, what the above describes.

A "Super O" results from the combined stimulation of the prostate, anus and perineum (or "taint" - the area containing the nerve bundle between a man's anus and the base of his penis). A Super O is something completely unique in the experience of men.

A Super O is an orgasm of exponential increase. They are dry, full body, and recur without a decrease in power. To the contrary. An orgasm of this kind is both physical and spiritual.

They are, however, somewhat elusive. They must be approached with a certain amount of fore-knowledge and preparation. Again, I refer anybody interested to the above forum for much, much more info than I am prepared to get into here.

Good luck!

Reactions: HardUSN

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With all due respect, it didn't have the consistency of precum, and, speaking as a male, I know my precum...it was far more liquidy...and he produced like a gallon of it...it might be prostate related...in othe words, does the prostate produce it's own juice? Don't mean to be gross.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pre cum can vary in consistency, my ex husband wasn't a big producer and his was definitely more gluey, my ex bf was a very heavy producer and his was like a very light syrup consistency, it's possible that the more there is the more 'diluted' it is.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a man's "tool" called an Aneros. Their website is Aneros.com. The item is also carried on many other websites. The tool is inserted up the butt and is designed to provide an over-the-top prostate massage. It causes climaxes which are basically dry orgasms. In fact, it is designed to offer many climaxes in a particular session.
It is also sold on some other website as a medical device for guys with enlarged prostates.
I own and use every model. All of their claims are true!!!!!!!!

I want to get an Aneros so bad. Everybody that I talk to that has one says that they are incredible. I'm sure that I could get some explosive orgasms if I used one of those things along with a Fleshlight. :biggrin1:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had several anal orgasms today, yay!

I have given my lover the super O and it is amazing to see. He was shaking for almost 10 minutes after.

Wish I had a prostate. Well, nevermind, I'll keep my clit,thank you very much.

Reactions: Floatboat16

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The designer of mankind had a bazaar thought when they decided to place the male G spot up a mans rectum. It takes a lot of convincing het males to have anything put up their arse. If you can find someone who knows how to massage the prostrate you can have multiple orgasms, they are different to a normal orgasm, they seem much deeper and if the prostrate is massaged at the same time as the cock is stimulated the power of the orgasm is mind blowing.

Guys if you have never treid it you should

Reactions: caio_27

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Wow, cool!!!

Well I have oppinion and bit info about that...to me he was having male G-Spot orgasms than the liquid comming from it was the one who are supose to come from being stimulated in that unique place...particularly if the liquid did not look like semem (for sure you as a man yourself does know the looks of it etc) and not precum (as yourself does precum and is familiar with it too)..is was just another liquid coming from prostate stimulation.

It just makes very much sense to me because precum can have bit sperm on it but it looks and taste very much different...as regular semem does carry sperm but the amount of sperm in the ejaculation is very low I think is about 1% ! Yep then on the semen of males there are lots of different liquids going on from different places I supose (???)

wait...:biggrin1:

I found:
"Sperm, semen is made of secretions from the seven lower urinary tract structures. These strangely named structures include: epididymis, vas deferens, ampullae of the vas, seminal vesicle, prostate, Cowper's glands and glands of Littre. Semen itself has high concentrations of potassium, zinc, citric acid, fructose, phosphorylcholine, spermine, free amino acids, prostaglandins and enzymes, which nourish and protect the sperm. "

"
Pre-cum is a normal part of the male sexual experience. It is a clear secretion from the glands of Littre that seeps from the urethra when you're in a sexually excited state. As the name suggests, pre-cum precedes ejaculation."

Different secretions have their own personal addresses going on...very cool and organized for sure!:cool:

Than to me just make sense that when a man is having orgasm by his prostata, g-spot etc than his cum secretion can be different. As in my imagination his balls not even participate in the process as contributing to the formulation of that particular cum..yep, that secretion is comming from different place, glans whatever and maybe meeting other "fellows" substances on it way out...! It would be very cool if we get to analize the liquid, wow, in this situations wish so much to be a scientist, lab technician etc with tools and knowlege to analize it and come with facts conclusion!!! Next time you put it in a sterilized container and take to the lab...(it would be very $$$$ to analize it? anybody has any ideia about costs of it???)

Very very interesting subject, thanks Phenix!:cool::wink:

Hopefuly we get to have an urologist LPSG member around to explain more and correct wrong informations etc.:smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a dude who leaks runny, watery, clear, sweet pre-cum. At least he did when I used to blow him.

Also, my ex's precum seemed to vary in consistency from day to day.

My BF's precum is scarce, but quite thin.

I'm pretty sure that was precum. I can find no other sexual secretions described online (unless you count smegma) pertaining to dudes.