Anal orgasms...

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have anal orgasms all the time if top is hung and fucks hard....i suspect its pre-cum of some sort but amount that comes out is alot....feels good if im orgasming at the same time top is filling me with cum.....extacy for both of us.

Reactions: Bernd

quaips

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously I can only speak from my own experience.
From age about seven I was anally orientated and used to sit with my finger pressed against my anus (outside my underpants) Later I began masturbating and found that fingering my bottom enhanced the orgasm. I had the urge to push something up there and began inserting a clinical thermometer. The feeling was incredible and more than doubled my orgasmic pleasure. Later I heard about enemas and longed to feel the tube in my bottom. I managed to obtain a rubber enema catheter and after lubricating it, I stroked it in my bottom. To my surprise and delight I began to feel an orgasm approaching. The orgasm came with a series of rapid strokes and no contact with my penis. The flow of semen was smooth and there was no pulsating.

Being into this, I now regularly masturbated with my beloved catheter. Sometimes I would fix it to a base, put the base on a chair and lower my bottom onto it. I liked to watch it enter me in a mirror. Each time I would orgasm sometimes with pulses and always with ejaculation. This was not a prostate orgasm but an anal one as it was my anal canal that produced the orgasms. I count myself very lucky to have been endowed in this way and I think it is something that you like or do not like. I was never encouraged to do this, quite the contrary, but I just felt like doing it so I did it and with fantastic results. I can also orgasm in the same way while having an enema, sheer bliss!
The prostate produces a liquid to mix with the sperm and I expect it is this liquid that Phenix is referring to. We all differ and it is quite possible that your friend is rather unusual in this way but perfectly natural. As far as I know, the prostate also produces pre cum which flows as the male gets excited and is designed to lubricate the penis to aid penetration. My belief is that pre cum and sperm carrying liquids are basically the same it's just that the pre cum is not mixed with the carrier before orgasm.
When I first started masturbating anally, I felt as if I was a girl and that I was getting a female orgasm. This is not true but I felt unique as I never mentioned my anal orgasms to anyone. I thought I was the only one in the world to be able to do this.
I have never had a prostate orgasm as I cannot seem to find my prostate to massage. I had a prostate examination by a ruffian doctor (I think they are trained to make a rectal exam as painful as possible) and he dug into what must have been my prostate. I felt a strange thrill go through my body accompanied by some discomfort. I guess I could get an orgasm using an Aneros and I intend to try. This prostate reaction was not in any way associated with my the anal feeling.
I therefore conclude that, yes, we can get an orgasm from a penis and also from the anus and again from the prostate. Three sources of orgasmic pleasure but unfortunately not everyone can manage all three.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i have finally understood what an anal-orgasm is (to an extent). Here's my story

I hooked up with a really hung top recently. He was maybe about 9". After foreplay etc etc.. we started fucking. He first penetrated me doggy style. I could hardly take half of him (problems width wise) and had to stop a couple of time. Finally I got use to him and he started to fuck me slowly. Now came the length, he was long enough to hit my sigmoid (second hole) and it hurt like fuck. There was no way he was going to go pass it doggy style and he had another inch or so left. So we switched it up to me on my back with my legs on his shoulder.

There was no escape in this position. He hit it a few times and I tried to push back with my hand (I know; smack, bad btm). After a few minutes he finally penetrated my sigmoid. He was looking at me and me at him, and I asked to him "do you feel that?". He smiled and push in balls deep and said "yes". He couldn't really fuck me hard after that but he went all in. After a while he looked at me and said "your ass has opened up". I knew what he was talking about, it felt like there was a little resistance but he could fuck me hard now as long as I don't tense up.

We changed position to doggy style (kinda me half standing on bent knees). He then went to hard and deep fucking my now quite open ass. Here is when I got my (almost) anal orgasm. It felt like I got goose bumps everywhere. My ass become hyper sensitive (like waves of pleasure when he fucked me). And it felt like I was about to come.

Then I did a very stupid thing; I said "please stop cause I was close". I was afraid of coming too quickly and also confused about what my body was feeling (first ever anal orgasm).

I think if he fucked me for another 30seconds I would have been there and totally hooked (well I am totally hooked anyway).

We continued fucking, but didn't get that feeling again (cause we stopped and rested) and started again. I did come hands-free in the end.

So what you guys think, was that an anal-o? Anyone else got any experiences?

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, my story,a few years ago i was seeing a younger guy(i was his first for nearly everything) he was amazed how good anal felt-once he got used to it,anyway one time after we'd been playing in bed most of day, we got busy and got round to him on his back, i was v rigid from hours of fun before, it was obvious that i was 'reaching parts not reached before' after a while he orgasmed, I'd not had a guy do this before he was not cuming anything but a bit of precum but he was writhing,curling,arching for some minutes, i slowed down at first, but he was adamant i kept going he was loving it.
I loved his reaction and on a later similar occurence i came at sime time as he writhed,it was so great making someone orgasmic without their cock being the centre of attention.
biggest shame was he was totally bottom with a 9-10 inch cock to point that i cud suck him while fuckin him.
good times

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an encounter, maybe four or five yrs ago. I was so turned on, and I was delaying the ejaculation....Anyway....I had about three pseudo-orgasms when I spewed just that..something that was not cum, not precum, but some sort of ejaculatory fluid in between..The interim orgasms were not full, so I had multiples. At the end, I came normally. It has not happened since...but I know what you are talking about...wow. Looking fwd to that again sometime soon.

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There isn't anything better, I got my first masturbating anally with a small flashlight. They're addictive and once you have your first it's amazing. Since I had my first, I produce a ton of mucous and sometimes there's so much it just oozes on out. But Anal Orgasms are amazing.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I still cant stop thinking about my anal orgasm.. anyone else experienced this before and if so are you ever satisfied with a "normal" orgasm since?

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
can we have multiple anal orgasm? I am about to meet him again and will try to give it up totally.

mmmniple

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,nice thread.
About the liquid i doubt it has precum : our body produce diferent liquids which are mixed for create a eyaculation.
They are a thread related called Male gushing .i am sure the liquid is the same (there was some great vids showing this anally and are similar to the expelled using gland stimulation.

About anally ,Wow,they are amazing.
Anally,prostatic,tailbone...they feel diferent but SO GOOD.
I recomend read Aneros forum (better : try it yourself :p)

headhunted_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This question is open to anybody...last weekend I had a really interesting encounter. I hooked up with this guy who has multiple anal orgasms while being fucked. In fact, in due course his cock started pumping out a clear liquid, which wasn't piss or cum or even precum, everytime he had an anal orgasm...pretty soon my chest and belly were coated with this liquid and it kept on coming...later he had a "regular" orgasm and ejaculated as usual. Now, my questions are: Have you or anyone you've known been able to have anal orgasms? Is it something that can be taught? And what, pray tell, was the liquid gushing out of his dick everytime he popped anally? All comments welcome.:confused:
@ phenix i have had them numerous times, but definitely not everytime. Can it be learned? I would say not exclusively, but practice does make you better if that's what you enjoy! The more you learn to relax and a GOOD TOP is a firm piece of the puzzle, and get into it literally enjoying your partners cock it will/can happen, at least it did for me and I wasn't aware of such a thing! But it's the best orgasm I've ever experienced, AdDICKtive!!

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I was watching this vid and thought it might be helpful to see/hear it happening. NSFW.

Drew Sebastian is the top and Shay Michaels is the bottom. Shay clearly has a hard time taking Drew's cock with a large PA ring. I don't think he's faking it. Drew's dick is clearly large and long enough to penetrate deep into Shay. While Shay has mutliple anal orgasms during the scene (as evidenced by his breathing) at 10:14 Drew goes deep and a minute later Shay starts to have an anal orgasm, and you can visibly see the lubrication on Drew's shaft. At 12:08 Shay has another before Drew breeds him.

https://www.xvideos.com/video25649761/drew_sebastian_seeds_shay_michaels#_tabComments