Anal Pain during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_thickjohnny, May 1, 2010.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Aug 2, 2007
    This is a bit strange. My BF and I broke up after almost 4 years together. During that time I was 100% monogamous. We broke up because of him finding someone new! Go figure.

Anyway, for the last 4 years sex was great. I guess my ass was use to his cock and his cock only because I had a hook up last night with a guy I would say was only slightly above average in size and slightly larger than ex.

But there was so much pain. I wouldn't figure it out. Any idea? Maybe he was thicker or maybe it's because it was over a month since I had sex. I just don't know what it was. I'd like to see the guy again but I don't want to be cringing and wincing again as he stuffs my hole.
  2. Gillette

Gold Member

Apr 2, 2006
    I don't have much experience with anal sex but being sex I can think of a couple things it might be.

You're just out of a long term relationship. You don't strike me as someone who perfectly comfortable with casual hooks so perhaps the fact that you don't have the comfort level with this new guy means that you weren't able to relax as completely as you could. As you get to know him better this should diminish.

The other possibility is that he wasn't very considerate with you. If he was going too hard before you were relaxed enough and lubed enough then even with a smaller penis he would have caused you pain.

Was it just a stark hook up or was the romance in the air leading up to the sex?
Draft saved Draft deleted