Anal-penetration: what is my best option?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I recently bought my first dildo:
http://www.mylovemachine.com/sex-toys/716770087355-SE041610-siliconeanalstud.html

I was warned not to use it right away, so I fingered myself. One finger posed no problems, two got in as well, but not as smoothly, so I didn't even try three. Then out of curiosity, I started measuring the girth and diameter of both my fingers and the dildo:
1 Finger:
Diameter: 1,5-2 cm (ca. 0.6-0.8 inch)
Girth: 6,4 cm (ca. 2,5 inch)

2 Fingers:
Diameter: 2-4 cm (ca. 0.8-1.6 inch)
Girth: 9,2 cm (ca. 3.6 inch)

The dildo:
Diameter: 3,6-4 cm (ca. 1.4-1.6 inch)
Girth: 11,6 cm (ca. 4.6 inch)

This kind of frightened me, cause I clearly bought something... kind of too big for myself, and I was harshly warned about shoving a big dildo up my ass, cause getting wounds in that area is extremely dangerous, so I do not want to do that.

What should I do?
-keep practicing with my fingers
-buy a dildo, which would be more beginner friendly and start practice with that

Would it take a long time to get my butt accustomed to things being pushed into it? Don't get me wrong! I rather take it slowly than risk anything!

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could start with a smaller dildo or you could work slowly with what you have. is the one you have larger than what comes out of yourself naturally? If not, then you will be able to fit it in when you are relaxed. Which ever size you decide to go with. Get used to it simply poking you / rubbing around there. When it poking you doesn't tense you up then work with your fingers lubing yourself & opening yourself up. Then just try to get it's head in your hole, that first pop. Lots of lube & relaxation will get you there. When you're good with it's head going in & out you can work on getting it in deeper. While you're getting to know yourself use lots of lube. It's messy, but it's best until you know what's right & what's forced. And relax! you're clearly very tense about this - it will be fine so long as you just go easy. Relax & enjoy the new sensations.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could start with a smaller dildo or you could work slowly with what you have. is the one you have larger than what comes out of yourself naturally? If not, then you will be able to fit it in when you are relaxed. Which ever size you decide to go with. Get used to it simply poking you / rubbing around there. When it poking you doesn't tense you up then work with your fingers lubing yourself & opening yourself up. Then just try to get it's head in your hole, that first pop. Lots of lube & relaxation will get you there. When you're good with it's head going in & out you can work on getting it in deeper. While you're getting to know yourself use lots of lube. It's messy, but it's best until you know what's right & what's forced. And relax! you're clearly very tense about this - it will be fine so long as you just go easy. Relax & enjoy the new sensations.
Good advice. You could also try a small butt plug to wear for extended periods, this opens up your hole as well as giving a sensual buzz to your body, I started with a small and worked up to bigger and bigger, I sort of prefer long butt plug session to shafting myself with a dildo - through e wall mounted on in the shower gives amazing wank possibilities

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get this kit, it has a small, medium and large to ease you up to taking a bigger one: Colt anal trainer kit

View attachment 587313
love to say I'd enjoy feeling the huge one inside me all day but thing I'd opt for the middle one and give my ring a good chance to grip the flag and keep it inserted all day, however for a satisfying wank buddy the big one would do well!

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first few times aren't going to feel the best, it's something that is new to you and your going to have to get used to it. Plenty of lube and going slow is what you have to do. I've never used a dildo but my first time bottoming, a lot of lube was used and went real slow. I would definitely start with your fingers at first if you are too nervous about just putting the dildo straight in

Reactions: surfnwoody

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first few times aren't going to feel the best, it's something that is new to you and your going to have to get used to it. Plenty of lube and going slow is what you have to do. I've never used a dildo but my first time bottoming, a lot of lube was used and went real slow. I would definitely start with your fingers at first if you are too nervous about just putting the dildo straight in
first entry in my ass hurt so the first cum shot not realty that great, but the guy stayed inside for a second cum shot with was amazing. I felt my ring stretch for the next few fucks with him but I got used to it, his size and method, but every new guy, especially those with a huge mushroom cock always uncomfortable till they got right in. I'd only used fingers and spit before my first fuck, getting hold of a dildo out of the question so resorted to courgettes and cucumbers - till I had an abundance of the real thing, and still use them now for a bit of fun but have a permanent wall mounted dildo in the shower for daily use.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
first entry in my ass hurt so the first cum shot not realty that great, but the guy stayed inside for a second cum shot with was amazing. I felt my ring stretch for the next few fucks with him but I got used to it, his size and method, but every new guy, especially those with a huge mushroom cock always uncomfortable till they got right in. I'd only used fingers and spit before my first fuck, getting hold of a dildo out of the question so resorted to courgettes and cucumbers - till I had an abundance of the real thing, and still use them now for a bit of fun but have a permanent wall mounted dildo in the shower for daily use.
Yep, the first time never feels real great! After a few times I got used to it?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'd lay on your back in bed. knees , legs up by your head. Get comfortable. Gently rub a little lube with your fingers around and over your hole like evolution said. Totally relax, take your time, lube and gentle fingering, hole will relax and open with a little play. use more of lube, don't force, enjoy little at a time. ♥ Follow evolution's guide.

Reactions: YANI-1960

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd lay on your back in bed. knees , legs up by your head. Get comfortable. Gently rub a little lube with your fingers around and over your hole like evolution said. Totally relax, take your time, lube and gentle fingering, hole will relax and open with a little play. use more of lube, don't force, enjoy little at a time. ♥ Follow evolution's guide.
this is also a great position to enjoy being fucked

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is also a great position to enjoy being fucked

I'd sure think it would be a great position, perfect for prostate play and being fucked. So hot when evolution mentions the cock head first popping in, then going in and out of your hole,,, mmmm makes me hard.. :)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd sure think it would be a great position, perfect for prostate play and being fucked. So hot when evolution mentions the cock head first popping in, then going in and out of your hole,,, mmmm makes me hard.. :)
not only great for the guy having his ass penetrated but great for the fucker who is able to gain greater depth in his thrusts giving greater satisfaction to both the fucker and the fucked