Anal penetration

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm curious to hear people's comments on "back passage" work. Do you think it's different doing it to a woman than to a man (the prostate factor being absent in the former case of course).
Also, are there any very roundheaded men out there like me who find it difficult to penetrate without that tapering start? I need to do a lot of preparation to relax the muscle before plunging in.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried it a couple of times but only once successfully. All of the failures were either not being able to get it in (I'm kinda thick with a blunt head) or the girl found it too much. The one successfull time was OK but I don't think it was worth the effort.

All the other girls pulled the "Your going to stick that where?!?" routine.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Have managed to get the head into a couple of female asses after a lot of hard work and lubrication, full length not too difficult after that, but like Mr Squiggle I've had refusals and had to be content with pussy. What a hard life we lead!

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any gays and bis with something to add? There can be no question that the male ass is the one where most of the anal penetration goes on.
Another question for the str8 guys: ever had your asshole licked - not something many women will willingly agree to I'm sure, but it's fabulous, especially when the tip of the tongue penetrates slightly....

hanko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoyed anal sex with a my lady. It is amazing to watch your thing penetrate her there. She would not let me do it a second time. What a shame. Sometimes when she is drunk, she puts her tongue in my butt. Feels nice, but I am not too wild about it. Maybe just the dirtyness of it makes me hot.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care much for it either. I think because every times it's turned into a chore or a major mission that the girl doesn't seem to get much out of.

Maybe I just never found an "anal queen"?

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the trick is...and i think it's the same for girls too...be gentle, use loads of lube, a little tongue or finger work to help relax things a little, take it nice and slow at first and let the receiver dictate the pace.

A blunt, thick head will go in fine if you do it right. you might be surprised at how easy it is and how much an ass can accommodate.

unfortunately, the lack of a prostate takes a lot of the pleasure out of it for girls, so they rarely like it as much as guys do.

I must confess, for me there's nothing i like more than a good cock inside me....

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lived with a woman who was into anal abou 20 years ago. She would prefer anal when whe was tired or on her period or just about any time I wanted it. Just something dofferent. It was kind of nice, and if we spent time preparing her it was not too hard to fit. She had a fairly big asshole.

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dated a girl many yrs. ago who would not let me hit the puss only the ass. got use to it real fast and loved it. she had been used before so it was easy to tget in and work out hard, hot and heavy. the harder and the deep i got the more she loved it. did hit her puss several times but she like the back door... safe no p.g. ... I missed the puss so when i found another glrl who like the front door....left the hershey farm....just have warm memories now....