Anal play and length

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to play anally with toys from time to time but I can't seem to take more than 5.5" comfortably. I know all about the two sphincter micelles in the first inch or so and that is not the problem. At about 5.5" it seem like there is a bend (which I'm sure it is) and pushing any further is not so comfortable. Obviously people can take a lot more (boyfriends and girlfriends of guy here) but I'm not sure how. Is I just some peoples rectums are build differently or is there a method to getting passed the length barrier that I'm just not aware of. Thanks for the help. :smile:

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It might be the angle of the dildo or the size or shape, try something more flexible and you might have better luck. You also might try an enema as they can help relax your insides.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could be that once you hit that spot, you tense up, thus keeping you from passing into the next stage ....take your time and don't rush. Make it fun and enjoy it. Before you know it you will be entering a new pleasure zone.
Trust me I know ....lol
:tongue:

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
while i had no proble for thickness i had some problem with lenght >.>

then i discovered a wonderful jelly material used for anal toy and i can now touch heaven with a finger *_*

the shape is very important since your rectum is not straight but its curved so if u manage to push the dildo toward your intestine walls that could hurt (i don't have any idea of the term for this sorry >.>... i know wall is not the right therm lol

btw is a matter of patience and exercise and a lot of relax