Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I masturbate all the time at work, but only fuck my ass at home. Anyone here have a good solution for anal playtime at work?

My ass wants to be full, but I haven’t worked out a good way to discretely carry and clean toys or dispose of a good cheap analogue.

Havingfunwithyou71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I masturbate all the time at work, but only fuck my ass at home. Anyone here have a good solution for anal playtime at work?

My ass wants to be full, but I haven’t worked out a good way to discretely carry and clean toys or dispose of a good cheap analogue.
Ever try a we-vibe?

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about simply a regular butt plug that you put in before going in, then just kinda wiggle throughout the day ; )

SuckMyselfOff69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about simply a regular butt plug that you put in before going in, then just kinda wiggle throughout the day ; )
I have tried that before. Too small and I don’t get that nice and full feeling. Too big and it gets pushed out before I am ready.

I have made a few emergency dashes to the nearest bathroom or closet. Time for more sphincter muscle flexing I suppose.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have tried that before. Too small and I don’t get that nice and full feeling. Too big and it gets pushed out before I am ready.
Hmm man.... sound like you are using tapered ones or dildos instead of the ones with the 'sphincter lock' per se

Attachments

SuckMyselfOff69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm man.... sound like you are using tapered ones or dildos instead of the ones with the 'sphincter lock' per se
You sir, are correct! Thanks for the edication.

Reactions: icaro0911