- Joined
- Aug 23, 2008
- Posts
- 194
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 356
- Points
- 293
- Location
- Missouri (United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl really really loves anal play. We have a few small toys we use. Some silicon beads and also a small and medium butt plug. She seems to get the most aroused with the medium plug, with one exception. The exit.
We use lots of lube and insert it in her. Normally she's on all fours or face down with butt in the air when I put it in. There's some discomfort for a few seconds until it's in. Normally it's in until she has a huge orgasm. She then asks me to 'help' take it out. I don't prefer to do this. My thought is that the rectum has a clear angle/trajectory and I'm concerned about pulling it out at a wrong angle and can cause pain.
She insists that I do it and each time she squeals with discomfort. It hurts her. Is there a trick for taking out a plug? I thought maybe squatting and taking it out may be a good strategy.
Interestingly, she doesn't have any pain (like that) when we have anal sex with my dick inside of her even though my Dick is considerably longer and thicker than the plug. But it doesn't taper like the plug. When the plug is inserted, she sort of closes around it.
We use lots of lube and insert it in her. Normally she's on all fours or face down with butt in the air when I put it in. There's some discomfort for a few seconds until it's in. Normally it's in until she has a huge orgasm. She then asks me to 'help' take it out. I don't prefer to do this. My thought is that the rectum has a clear angle/trajectory and I'm concerned about pulling it out at a wrong angle and can cause pain.
She insists that I do it and each time she squeals with discomfort. It hurts her. Is there a trick for taking out a plug? I thought maybe squatting and taking it out may be a good strategy.
Interestingly, she doesn't have any pain (like that) when we have anal sex with my dick inside of her even though my Dick is considerably longer and thicker than the plug. But it doesn't taper like the plug. When the plug is inserted, she sort of closes around it.