Anal play - the dirty details

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TroMag, May 11, 2010.

1. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    OK, so I've never done anal play during sex before. Not even a finger in her ass.

I'd like to stick a finger in my girl's ass while eating her out, or while doing her doggystyle, but the thing that has always held me back is - what do I do with the dirty finger?

Am I supposed to interrupt sex to go wash my hands? Or do you just continue as you normally would, but that means your dirty finger is touching her hips, her tits, face, hair and maybe even her pussy. That just seems so unsanitary.

And it may touch the sheets, and now you're laying in shit stained sheets.

Any advice for an anal play newb?

2. cut88

cut88 New Member

Albums:
    Take her down to the car wash and for $1.50 you will get her clean.

3. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Get used to it. There's shit everywhere anyway. Once anything leaves the body, it becomes prone to becoming funky and nasty. The spit and sweat and cum and vaginal juices and lube and god knows what else are really no fun to sleep in either. This is why people wash their sheets. Just because you put your dick up her ass doesn't mean that it suddenly becomes an infective agent to be scoured clean. Assuming your partner is healthy and knows how to prepare herself for anal sex everything should be fine. Aren't you talking about sticking your dick up there? If you think it's that dirty, I'm surprised you want to fuck her ass in the first place. There are a lot of dirty areas on a human body, the ass is just one more. And it's not the dirtiest, the mouth is way dirtier in terms of bacteria. The other thing is that there is not always shit in the rectum. We tend to think that it's just this horrible little chamber always ready to pump god knows what out of our ass. Most if the time it's just an empty chamber... much like a vagina (many, many differences, but some strong similarities).
    Now, if shit happens... I tend to stop and get us both in the shower and maybe a good hosing out. That's me personally. It's not as if I feel like we have to run to the emergency room. It's just gross, so I do what I can to prevent it in the first place...
    how to have an enema

4. Nike93

Nike93 New Member

Albums:
    He just said a finger and didnt go as far as fucking...Hopefully your wife wouldnt come to bed with a shitty ass last time I ate a girl out she was riding my face and my tounge ended up in her ass. If it wasn't for the texture difference I would have never known. Try to do it right after the shower when you know she is squeaky clean! Just because it's an ass doesn't mean there is shit hiding up there!

5. CuriousHung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An ass is an ass. There's shit and bacteria in it no matter what. And WTF, I'm pretty sure there is more bacteria in your ass than your mouth.

I would say a good thing would be to start in the shower with some foreplay and finger her in there first. Get it all soaped up and clean, etc... Then move the love making to the bedroom and continue.

6. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    An enema sounds like overkill for just a little fingering.
    Yeah, that's no problem, I'm sure she gets the outside clean when she showers, but once I stick my finger an inch or two into her ass, I'm picking up bacteria and that ass smell (even if there is no shit).

Sounds like you don't worry about where that finger touches after you pull it out?

7. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep some baby wipes by the side of the bed.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    We always have a shower before sex, which cleans things externally. Internally, most of the time, the anus is pretty clean (the get used to it post is a pretty good description). When I've fingered other women or my wife early on in our session, I just keep that finger or those fingers away from other parts of her that might cause problems (mouth, pussy etc). As far as sheets goes, well I've never analysed things that far! One of my favourite forms of anal play is rimming, and that's clean as long as you've both showered and washed properly before.

Anal sex unprotected is a bit different as it can be messy after a man comes. Time to change the sheets.

9. legna

legna Member

I read this and had to laugh. Sounds like TroMag and I are wired the same way. I avoid ass-play for the same reasons. I just can't enjoy myself if I'm thinking about what to do or not do with the dirty finger. Only way ass-play works for me is if I know I'm not sleeping over and can wash soon after we're both done.

10. Maia

Maia New Member

My man fingers my arse, and sometimes I do finger my own, and it has never resulted in "dirty fingers." But I live in parts of the world where bidets are always installed, so we are cleaner than Yankees that just go with paper. Much cleaner.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Just use an anal toy! They feel better than a finger and then you don't have to be paranoid about your finger being dirty.

With your finger there's the problem of fingernails, rough cuticles, and knobby knuckles. Go with a toy. Then your finger won't get "dirty."

#11 petite, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  12. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep I agree with Petite, buy a plug I think you can get a small one for about $8 from the lions den

13. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Haha, someone who understands my phobia.

Some good suggestions in this thread, including the anal toys - I can definitely do that. I have a bidet, so washing is not a problem. I also like the baby wipes suggestion.

I suppose once I start doing some anal play, I'll become more relaxed about the hygiene aspects.

14. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Amazon sells finger cots, only $1.91 for a gross.

It's the only way I can get my power bottom to occasionally play with my ass.

15. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Another good idea, thanks!

16. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stick your tongue up there, if it tastes bad, then don't stick your finger up there... But seriously, like someone already mentioned, baby wipes work great.

17. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

So you have bidets in all public restrooms in Europe?

Draft saved Draft deleted