Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a curiosity inquiry so please take it as it is. I know that anal sex for men stimulates the prostate and thats what can make it pleasurable for both straight and gay men( so I've read). What's it do or what is stimulated for women? Is it more the man that gets the pleasure of the "conquest" kind of thing and the women gets turned on by this therefore it's more psychological pleasure, what's the "organ" or part of the ass that's the target?

Okay I've said it now for your opinions and attack on my assumptions. ready set go.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm no, there are heaps of nerve endings in the bum-end of males and females. the bum isn't really busy area, so all those lil nerves are stoked to be paid attention to.

the ladies have nerve packed membrane separating vag from bumhole. so depending on the angle and position all the good spots of the jenny get attention while the bumstroke is going on.

ladies also have perineal sponge a friendly little bundle of happy, something like a male prostate.. heck even in about the same place too. feels real damn good. really crazy good :tongue1:

not sayin headfuck isn't part of the appeal.
some women are into the dirty/slutty aspect.
some women like to pleasure their menfolk.
some women just like ass play.
i happen to be a like ass play kinda gal.
is also kinda gender bendy... which i like. a lot.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
umm no, there are heaps of nerve endings in the bum-end of males and females. the bum isn't really busy area, so all those lil nerves are stoked to be paid attention to.

the ladies have nerve packed membrane separating vag from bumhole. so depending on the angle and position all the good spots of the jenny get attention while the bumstroke is going on.

ladies also have perineal sponge a friendly little bundle of happy, something like a male prostate.. heck even in about the same place too. feels real damn good. really crazy good :tongue1:

not sayin headfuck isn't part of the appeal.
some women are into the dirty/slutty aspect.
some women like to pleasure their menfolk.
some women just like ass play.
i happen to be a like ass play kinda gal.
is also kinda gender bendy... which i like. a lot.

Sponges 'n all, you're just a hot kinda gal, not even gonna lie :tongue: