Anal/Prostate Orgasms from being Fucked

cheersbro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's only happened with one partner, but it happens every time. He is very large and very thick and every time we get together i shoot a load as soon as he enters me - without me or him touching my dick. I love it but it doesn't happen with anyone else (at least not yet...)
Do you think it’s because his size? So hot. How big is he?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I make guys cum without touching their cock all the time.... sometimes just from sticking inside. When you’re this big it’s always going to hit the spot. Lol
I think the you just walking up to a guy would make him cum. You’re off the chart.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I make guys cum without touching their cock all the time.... sometimes just from sticking inside. When you’re this big it’s always going to hit the spot. Lol

Hit my spot as many times as you wish, I can cum more than once. When I first started to bottom, I never came hands free, now it’s it happens almost every time. I think I would cum hands free just being in the same room as you!

D

deleted31606

Once I was much aroused with my fuck buddy who has a thick swordlike 7x6 cock and usually fucked like a crazy doggy style. As a part of foreplay he entered me missionary and I oozed cum immediately. I didn't feel much orgasm but he smiled wide. Then he turned me around and finished me fucking doggy till his satisfaction, fast and crazy as usual. It hurt a bit but not more than usual. I can't remember if I managed to fuck him back later.

tugginithard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have fucked some bottoms to cum without anyone touching their dick. One of the hottest was a guy I was fucking while his roommate was next door, so we tried to keep it quiet.... but fuck sounds are pretty obvious.

After fucking in several positions, we were both sitting up, facing each other, with him sitting on my cock. Making out and fucking. He then started to grind his ass onto me, I was so deep in him. I kept encouraging, “use that dick. Make it feel good baby. Use it.” And he kept grinding and moving and moaning. I grabbed his hot bubble and joined in helping him grind and move. His moans intensified and then he shot his load all over both of us. Completely hands free. All from anal stimulation.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have fucked some bottoms to cum without anyone touching their dick. One of the hottest was a guy I was fucking while his roommate was next door, so we tried to keep it quiet.... but fuck sounds are pretty obvious.

After fucking in several positions, we were both sitting up, facing each other, with him sitting on my cock. Making out and fucking. He then started to grind his ass onto me, I was so deep in him. I kept encouraging, “use that dick. Make it feel good baby. Use it.” And he kept grinding and moving and moaning. I grabbed his hot bubble and joined in helping him grind and move. His moans intensified and then he shot his load all over both of us. Completely hands free. All from anal stimulation.
sounds very hot.........love the position and all the grinding...plus some passionate kissing......man, I'd be cumming very quickly.....and when it feels that good, I don't care how much noise I make moaning or who hears it.....

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have tons of experiences but the hottest one was with a 19yo son who was totally into this lean daddy fucking him really passionately.

So i took him in this position View media item 1046873 (right leg bent up) and fucked him straight down to his prostate with my thinnish and only average sized cock.

Suddenly, he started to make a lot of random movements with his asshole all around my cock as if he was giving me a massage all over my dick and i thought man if he continues this way, he will force ME to cum! But then he moaned really loud and long and i stopped my thrusts into him and pulled my fat n'hard head out.
When he turned around he was very embarrassed and told me that he had cummed and i saw all the young hot seed on his bed, pillow and belly hehehe...

I was so proud of my average fucker! So no, no need fot an alpha cock size to achieve this! It's all about how you fuck guys, not about your dick size!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have tons of experiences but the hottest one was with a 19yo son who was totally into this lean daddy fucking him really passionately.

So i took him in this position View media item 1046873 (right leg bent up) and fucked him straight down to his prostate with my thinnish and only average sized cock.

Suddenly, he started to make a lot of random movements with his asshole all around my cock as if he was giving me a massage all over my dick and i thought man if he continues this way, he will force ME to cum! But then he moaned really loud and long and i stopped my thrusts into him and pulled my fat n'hard head out.
When he turned around he was very embarrassed and told me that he had cummed and i saw all the young hot seed on his bed, pillow and belly hehehe...

I was so proud of my average fucker! So no, no need fot an alpha cock size to achieve this! It's all about how you fuck guys, not about your dick size!
Hot...love the picture and the position.....as a bottom, it feels wonderful....nice and deep penetration....

Reactions: love2compare