Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It feels amazing cumming hands free. It mainly happens to me on my back. But the combination of a cock hitting the right spot and the knowledge that the top has pure control of my orgasm is so exhilarating when it happens. Here’s an old video of me bottoming a few years back.
[video=medium]3245951[/video]
That vídeo was hot

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have tons of experiences but the hottest one was with a 19yo son who was totally into this lean daddy fucking him really passionately.

So i took him in this position View media item 1046873 (right leg bent up) and fucked him straight down to his prostate with my thinnish and only average sized cock.

Suddenly, he started to make a lot of random movements with his asshole all around my cock as if he was giving me a massage all over my dick and i thought man if he continues this way, he will force ME to cum! But then he moaned really loud and long and i stopped my thrusts into him and pulled my fat n'hard head out.
When he turned around he was very embarrassed and told me that he had cummed and i saw all the young hot seed on his bed, pillow and belly hehehe...

I was so proud of my average fucker! So no, no need fot an alpha cock size to achieve this! It's all about how you fuck guys, not about your dick size!
Exactly, daddy.

You gotta hit the right spot.

I'm sure those anal spasms must have made your cock feel like you're in heaven.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well actually, guys, we have to distinguish between an anal orgasm and prostate orgasm. Because I don't think they are the same.

Prostate orgasm may or may not lead you to a handsfree ejaculation..

But, anal orgasm never leads you to a handsfree orgasm. It makes you wanna push the cock in your ass out. It is so intense that you cannot handle the pleasure. You wanna push him out while all your body is shaking. It is extremely hole-oriented. Penis rubs the prostate but does not hit it directly.

In prostate orgasm, you want him to stay in you until he succeeds at pushing the cum out of your penis. You get a semi or full erection since he hits the prostate directly.

I think they are different things causing different sensations.

And unfortunately no man could make me cum handsfree until now. :(

I had anal orgasms but no prostate orgasm. A top has to be the master of fucking to make you cum handsfree.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But, anal orgasm never leads you to a handsfree orgasm. It makes you wanna push the cock in your ass out. It is so intense that you cannot handle the pleasure. You wanna push him out while all your body is shaking. It is extremely hole-oriented. Penis rubs the prostate but does not hit it directly.
Ive heard this as the definition of a prostate orgasm. The intense pleasure almost too much to take. The rubbing the prostate until cum comes out is prostate milking which is different than prostate orgasm.

I want a prostate orgasm. So much. So very much. Yeah it might literally be an obsession at this point. But I don't get much out of anal play. It's almost like saying to rub my elbow will make me orgasm. It's a no go.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ive heard this as the definition of a prostate orgasm. The intense pleasure almost too much to take. The rubbing the prostate until cum comes out is prostate milking which is different than prostate orgasm.

I want a prostate orgasm. So much. So very much. Yeah it might literally be an obsession at this point. But I don't get much out of anal play. It's almost like saying to rub my elbow will make me orgasm. It's a no go.

You mean then when you are oozing out ounces for precum that is not the final "prostate orgasm? For me... I finally cum hands free from rubbing my prostate (I love to have it pushed a bit hard). I'll take what I'm getting so far!

Zebratos

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a top, I have been in the lucky position to give several different guys a prostrate orgasm, where they shooot their spunk without touching their dicks. Some drooled their loads into the sheets laying face down on he bed, other shot their spunk over their chest and face while laying on their backs, and other has come like bulls while being fucked in doggy. I think perhaps my favourite was a very sexy bottom with his own junk locked in a metal cage. He could not even get an erection, but I managed to make him come and lose his load. He told me it was the first time it had ever happened.

Many different positions have been applied, but all of them when I could go deep in him, and be able to fuck with a good pistoning, i.e. using most of my cock’s length with every stroke. From the moaning and other feedback I realised when I hit their prostrates, and I was often able to feel the prostrate with my cockhead - although that is not always easy. When I sense that I have hit the prostrate I try to hit it repeatedly with a steady rythm, not trying to give an orgasm as fast as possible, but rather making the sensation unbearable for my fuckees. I like to see them becoming so turned on that they go almost desperate ;-)

Good luck in exploring this, fellow gentlemen, it sure can be an added bonus to a good fuck.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a top, I have been in the lucky position to give several different guys a prostrate orgasm, where they shooot their spunk without touching their dicks. Some drooled their loads into the sheets laying face down on he bed, other shot their spunk over their chest and face while laying on their backs, and other has come like bulls while being fucked in doggy. I think perhaps my favourite was a very sexy bottom with his own junk locked in a metal cage. He could not even get an erection, but I managed to make him come and lose his load. He told me it was the first time it had ever happened.

Many different positions have been applied, but all of them when I could go deep in him, and be able to fuck with a good pistoning, i.e. using most of my cock’s length with every stroke. From the moaning and other feedback I realised when I hit their prostrates, and I was often able to feel the prostrate with my cockhead - although that is not always easy. When I sense that I have hit the prostrate I try to hit it repeatedly with a steady rythm, not trying to give an orgasm as fast as possible, but rather making the sensation unbearable for my fuckees. I like to see them becoming so turned on that they go almost desperate ;-)

Good luck in exploring this, fellow gentlemen, it sure can be an added bonus to a good fuck.
You sound like a very good....and very sexy top...who knows what he is doing and enjoys giving his bottoms pleasure. You are exactly correct when you talk about a bottom becoming so aroused and turned on by you striking and stroking his swollen and sensitive prostrate again and again...slowly and steadily....that the pleasure becomes prolonged and almost unbearable......the pleasure so intense, that you don't want it to stop.....but at the same time you want to cum so bad......balls aching and cock throbbing rock hard......and yes.......you become desperate for that cock in your ass...desperate is the right word, as you are just craving that cock in your ass.......such a very powerful and pleasurable feeling.....

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At 00:45, the bottom has a major anal orgasm and pushes the dick out and runs away :D
But then, he wants more and takes it all the way in back, continues having minor anal orgasms.
This is the hottest video I've ever seen in a while. Both top and bottom are verbal.

At 01:35, he has another major anal orgasm.

Chadloveboy94

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It feels amazing cumming hands free. It mainly happens to me on my back. But the combination of a cock hitting the right spot and the knowledge that the top has pure control of my orgasm is so exhilarating when it happens. Here’s an old video of me bottoming a few years back.
[video=medium]3245951[/video]
Omg!!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At 00:45, the bottom has a major anal orgasm and pushes the dick out and runs away :D
But then, he wants more and takes it all the way in back, continues having minor anal orgasms.
This is the hottest video I've ever seen in a while. Both top and bottom are verbal.

At 01:35, he has another major anal orgasm.

Great video......anal is so special....especially when he is "hitting that spot"....it feels so damn good and strong that you pull away from his dick....while at the same time are craving to feel and keep him inside of your ass.....just a crazy, intense and overwhelmingly pleasurable experience and feeling.....makes me squirm and moan uncontrollably....legs shaking.....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great video......anal is so special....especially when he is "hitting that spot"....it feels so damn good and strong that you pull away from his dick....while at the same time are craving to feel and keep him inside of your ass.....just a crazy, intense and overwhelmingly pleasurable experience and feeling.....makes me squirm and moan uncontrollably....legs shaking.....
And damn that thick dick looks so sexy......uuummmm....

Reactions: teninchman

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a fuck buddy that I made cum hands free a few times. We would fuck with him on his back but when he grabbed his cock and started stroking he tuned me out. One time I grabbed his hands and locked our fingers together then I started slamming his ass. Before too long his eyes rolled up into his head and he exploded all over his stomach without touching himself. I kept going and he came a few more times. After that he rarely touched his cock when we fucked.

I’ve felt close to it when getting fucked but it’s never enough to push me over the edge.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It definitely does happen. Met up with a guy in his hotel room while he was on business here. We had done a good bit of internet chatting, so we both had a pretty good idea of what we each enjoyed. We finally got to meet face to face, and well, clothing came off really fast! We enjoyed some pretty heavy 69ing, after a minute or so, I pulled off so I could spend some quality time on my knees with him standing in front of me. It was pretty obvious when it was time to begin the formal marital act together. He rolled the scum bag onto my dick, got on his back and opened his legs to me. The head of my dick had barely touched his ass hole, and he started cumming all over his belly and me. Hit his own face as I recall. He was incredibly embarrassed, but gentleman that he was, he made sure that I could fully finish inside of him. Then there was that great time I was in a gay sauna in Singapore with this really good looking college kid from Malaysia. Tall, thin, circumcised pencil dick, and he really, really wanted to fuck. And strangely, top guy that I am, I really, really wanted him to fuck me. I got on my knees, my butt in the air for him, my chest on the bed, and the penetration began. Piece of cake, he slipped straight in, and I felt myself starting to cum in seconds. I don't think he got as far as 2 or 3 thrusts. No way that was gonna happen! He understood, we stopped and it was hands off me for a while. We both cooled off a bit, then he basically tackled me, held me down while sucking my dick. I warned him that I was about to blow, his tongue went into full action, and he swallowed every squirt. Then asked permission if he could fuck me again. How could I say no? This time missionary, I told him I wanted to watch his face during the whole act. Smooth hairless chest, hairy black sweaty armpits, and a huge shit eating grin on his face, I guided his dick to my hole, he slid in with one smooth, painless motion, and he began thrusting like there was no tomorrow. It didn't take him a minute, his breathing went really heavy, and I knew this was it. My legs wrapped around him as tightly as I could, my arms pulled him onto my chest, my face into his damp armpit and there was some heavy duty screaming on his part. He wasn't done with one or two squirts, he just kept pumping the stuff out. when it the act was finally completed, I couldn't believe the volume of cum in the scum bag that I pealed it off of him. Very grateful kid, told me he would be sent to prison - or worse - if he had been caught doing this back home. I don't know if he was a virgin or not, I assumed he wasn't. But yeah, it really happened. And it never happened (at least like that) again. At least for me. Both true stories, no embellishment.

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well actually, guys, we have to distinguish between an anal orgasm and prostate orgasm. Because I don't think they are the same.

Prostate orgasm may or may not lead you to a handsfree ejaculation..

In prostate orgasm, you want him to stay in you until he succeeds at pushing the cum out of your penis. You get a semi or full erection since he hits the prostate directly.

I think they are different things causing different sensations.

And unfortunately no man could make me cum handsfree until now. :(

I had anal orgasms but no prostate orgasm. A top has to be the master of fucking to make you cum handsfree.

From my experience, you are totally correct. Prostate orgasm makes me beg to be pounded harder until I cum. Anal orgasm is too intense and I need for him to pull out.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I make guys cum without touching their cock all the time.... sometimes just from sticking inside. When you’re this big it’s always going to hit the spot. Lol

I think you are right, Mike. As several other posters have mentioned, size makes a big difference with this. Some people are going to turn this into a fantasy and fetish thing, but if you are a bigger guy, you are going to hit the million dollar spot a lot easier. A big dude like you may even make the guy come just by putting it in. More average sized guys can do the same thing, but it takes more work, and working out the right position is a little more complicated. If you are bigger, you have the advantage or versatility with positions, consistency (you will make the guy shoot like that, pretty much every single time) and speed. It can happen fast, as you mentioned, and multiple times even.