Anal/Prostate Orgasms from being Fucked

Faunus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another thing to consider is the physical size difference in one’s partner. I’m tall, and sometimes I think my prostate is somewhere in my stomach lol- good thing hubby @EquusAZ knows how to find it and hit it; with enough work I know he will be the first one to give me a hands free O! WOOF!

I’ve made a few guys come hands-free, and there is nothing like knowing you can make someone orgasm just by hitting their P-spot with your dick

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve def fucked the cum/given anal orgasms quite a bit to where I’m almost disappointed when I don’t get them to. I remember this one dude where we were fucking for two hours and his hole was just spasming uncontrollably towards the end. He was just gripping the bed and moaning saying don’t stop over and over. There’s nothing like seeing a dude go nuts over your dick balls deep in them haha

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

canttellyou113

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've recently started seeing a guy and he makes me cum hands free all the time..i've never had this happen before but something about him makes me cum like crazy. Almost every time we've had sex so far i've had very intense orgasms. Never had that with a toy before, i've tried haha. His dick is great and he knows how to use it so that helps.

justsomeperv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've recently started seeing a guy and he makes me cum hands free all the time..i've never had this happen before but something about him makes me cum like crazy. Almost every time we've had sex so far i've had very intense orgasms. Never had that with a toy before, i've tried haha. His dick is great and he knows how to use it so that helps.
That would be super hot to watch tbh

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations. When you say his dick is great, what do you mean? Is it more something about his dick? Or is it more the feelings he stirs in you, like closeness, being in love, etc.,?

I’ve def fucked the cum/given anal orgasms quite a bit to where I’m almost disappointed when I don’t get them to. I remember this one dude where we were fucking for two hours and his hole was just spasming uncontrollably towards the end. He was just gripping the bed and moaning saying don’t stop over and over. There’s nothing like seeing a dude go nuts over your dick balls deep in them haha
Wow jealous of those guys! Never had one... Was close once but the top came before I could

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow jealous of those guys! Never had one... Was close once but the top came before I could
That’s why you have to tell them to hold back or tell them to keep fucking after they cum haha. My dick isn’t that sensitive so I can do that but I know it’s not the case for all guys.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That’s why you have to tell them to hold back or tell them to keep fucking after they cum haha. My dick isn’t that sensitive so I can do that but I know it’s not the case for all guys.

Exactly, lol, "fuck me some more" is a very common phrase in our bedroom ;). Thankfully we can both hold off for a long time when fucking.

Reactions: Mister2101

thesluttyboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cumming hands free has happened to me several times, expecially with guys who know my body well and what I like and how. My dick stay hard all time while the top fucks me, but I rarely touch it because I wanna enjoy the anal pleasure until I can't resist and cum .

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It definitely does happen. Met up with a guy in his hotel room while he was on business here. We had done a good bit of internet chatting, so we both had a pretty good idea of what we each enjoyed. We finally got to meet face to face, and well, clothing came off really fast! We enjoyed some pretty heavy 69ing, after a minute or so, I pulled off so I could spend some quality time on my knees with him standing in front of me. It was pretty obvious when it was time to begin the formal marital act together. He rolled the scum bag onto my dick, got on his back and opened his legs to me. The head of my dick had barely touched his ass hole, and he started cumming all over his belly and me. Hit his own face as I recall. He was incredibly embarrassed, but gentleman that he was, he made sure that I could fully finish inside of him. Then there was that great time I was in a gay sauna in Singapore with this really good looking college kid from Malaysia. Tall, thin, circumcised pencil dick, and he really, really wanted to fuck. And strangely, top guy that I am, I really, really wanted him to fuck me. I got on my knees, my butt in the air for him, my chest on the bed, and the penetration began. Piece of cake, he slipped straight in, and I felt myself starting to cum in seconds. I don't think he got as far as 2 or 3 thrusts. No way that was gonna happen! He understood, we stopped and it was hands off me for a while. We both cooled off a bit, then he basically tackled me, held me down while sucking my dick. I warned him that I was about to blow, his tongue went into full action, and he swallowed every squirt. Then asked permission if he could fuck me again. How could I say no? This time missionary, I told him I wanted to watch his face during the whole act. Smooth hairless chest, hairy black sweaty armpits, and a huge shit eating grin on his face, I guided his dick to my hole, he slid in with one smooth, painless motion, and he began thrusting like there was no tomorrow. It didn't take him a minute, his breathing went really heavy, and I knew this was it. My legs wrapped around him as tightly as I could, my arms pulled him onto my chest, my face into his damp armpit and there was some heavy duty screaming on his part. He wasn't done with one or two squirts, he just kept pumping the stuff out. when it the act was finally completed, I couldn't believe the volume of cum in the scum bag that I pealed it off of him. Very grateful kid, told me he would be sent to prison - or worse - if he had been caught doing this back home. I don't know if he was a virgin or not, I assumed he wasn't. But yeah, it really happened. And it never happened (at least like that) again. At least for me. Both true stories, no embellishment.
Had a mate in the merchant navy, shags in every port, and we hooked up when he got in his home port. He was a randy sod and did amazing gyrations during foreplay but when he fucked, wow, awesome. Now I been stuffed by massive cocks and not cum off but this guy with his hard pencil dick fucked like it was going to be the last time and I always had a hands free cum as his balls were preventing deeper insertion. His trick was to get me off, then fuck me slow and deep and get me off a second timed as he shot his load, and he always did. Somehow the amount of cum he shot in me was totally out of proportion to his cock size.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the first time i came i was being fucked-- he was laying on his back i was on top riding his dick next thing i know i was shooting cum all over his stomach and chest--and for many years id cum while getting fucked so yes it can happen