Anal Question: Is cleaning an Effort for You?

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find this kind of trivial. I mean, if you don't want to clean then don't have sex (or have sex not knowing what's inside). But it annoys me. It is such an effort to clean my arse out before sex. It takes such a long time and is quite exhausting. By the time I'm finished, I'm over it and don't want to root anymore. But I can't stand having sex and not knowing what's in there. For me, it needs to be squeaky clean.

There has been times where it felt like nothing was in there, but there was poo high up and when I loosened up during sex, it became a bit messy. I need to ensure that the whole passage is clean as I can get it, or I can't relax and enjoy myself. But it is such an effort!

Does anyone else get annoyed about pre-sex anal cleaning? Is it such an effort for anyone else? Or am I just over-reacting and need to just suck it up? Lol. Curious to know if anyone else has had experiences where their partners couldn't wait til you cleaned out/lost the romance by the time you'd finished cleaning out.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do find it exhausting. I've always thought that it was best if you cleaned earlier in the day. It doesn't feel as tedious that way. I've heard that if you don't wait at least an hour to absorb any excess water, that anal sex might be unnecessarily messy.

This is what I've found works for me to make it easier and go faster. (I apologize for TMI, but how else to explain? Stop now if you don't want to know!)

After I've held the water as long as I can the first time, I insert the nozzle again and let the water slowly flow in while I release the water from my bowels. I suggest that you keep your hand out of the way! I do that twice. Then the third time I just let my rectum remain relaxed while I let the water flow in and back out again without trying to retain it. I shower and wash the outside well and wait at least an hour.

I've also found that a longer nozzle helps with the second sphincter issue, which caused me a lot of trouble when I first began, because the water would get stuck up there and it wouldn't come back out!

Anyone know of a better way?

Reactions: kajteke

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is why I pretty much stopped having anal sex. It's SUCH a chore to clean up. And you have to stop foreplay in order to do it... and by the time you're certifiably ready, both you and your partner have lost the forward momentum. Or if you clean up in anticipation of sex, and then your partner isn't in the mood or something. It's just a tremendous pain in the ass. Literally! But, not optional either, unfortunately.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Incorporate, into your diet, something called "Fiberzon" from Amazon Herbs. It's a product that cleans your colon and rids you of tons of bacteria. I cannot rave about this product enough. I used to NEVER do anything anally. I was on this product for several months along with what's known as the "Gillian McKeith" type diet (but I still ate meat). I got talked into fooling around with a guy and he noted, "...what the hell were you worried about????" I was pretty clean after the act.
I know this is a crazy subject but, honestly, get your diet in order and, along with using a douche/cleanser, you'll be just fine.
Even crazier...and NOT TO BE GROSS, but when you use the loo, it's great to use less amount of paper and be clean very, very quickly. No upset stomach or gurgling. No gas...it's a great product for me.
It's been years, however, since I did have anal sex but I keep up my diet just in case.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Incorporate, into your diet, something called "Fiberzon" from Amazon Herbs. It's a product that cleans your colon and rids you of tons of bacteria...
This is off topic but most of the bacteria in our digestive track are beneficial to us. They help us digest the food we eat. You don't want to get rid of them.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fiber. Start eating either a high fiber diet or get a fiber supplement (Psyllium husk is a good one) and cleanouts get a LOT easier.

Absolutfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree that the cleanout is a chore and at times that alone will prevent me from having sex. Women are so lucky to have a vagina for those occasions....

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't use a real enema bag. I just use a bulb. It's actually small and made to clean out your ears. I just fill it up 6 times then release. Do it a few more times until I feel empty and I'm done. Takes only about 30 to 40 mins I guess. Wait a few hours then pull out my big dildo (finding real cocks is my problem..lol) and go at it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't use a real enema bag. I just use a bulb. It's actually small and made to clean out your ears. I just fill it up 6 times then release. Do it a few more times until I feel empty and I'm done. Takes only about 30 to 40 mins I guess. Wait a few hours then pull out my big dildo (finding real cocks is my problem..lol) and go at it.

I tried one of those and I found it frustrating to use. It was actually made for anal cleaning, but it was the bulb type. It took about 3x longer to do the same job, took more effort to fill (since it require dunking), seemed to increase the amount of air I ended up taking in, and it also ended up making my bottom sore from how many times I had to stick that hard nozzle in there. My poor bottom was tender by the time I was done, and I hadn't even had any sex yet. :frown1:

Between a bulb and a bag, I personally recommend just buying a bag.

paige_stevens

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am a total bottom when it comes to anal sex and I like to clean-out at least one hour before play-time. I use a shower-shot type device and it takes a little while to get the pressure adjustments right. But since having learned the shower-shot system and improved my diet, by including high fiber foods and avoiding fried foods, cleaning-out has become a 10 minute job. I won't engage in anal sex unless I know that I am squeaky clean. The confidence allows me to be more sensual and open for my partners.

kisses,
Paige

I agree with the OP it is a task to clean yourself up especially if you've already reached that point in the foreplay. I wish there was an easy way to clean and to be sure that you're 100% clean. All of the advice given so far sounds good still there's time and effort put into all of them to make sure you're clean.

I have questions of my own especially when it comes to cleaning but they may be a bit tmi.

SlackR22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, there are so many tools and supplements to help you be clean. You don't even have to have a "high" fiber diet just a normal amount will do it. Try enema, shower heads, and bulbs with a normal to high fiber diet will keep you squeaky clean. It also lowers the risk of colon cancer which people who receive anal sex are at higher risk of getting.

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This may be a dumb question, but where can you buy an enema, bag, bulb, shower-shot, and/or otherwise? Wouldn't guys be embarrassed to go to the drugstore and say, "Excuse me, where can I find an enema to clean all the shit out of my ass so I can get fucked up the ass and not make a mess? And where's the TheraFlu?"

LOl no seriously, I think a lot of people are hesitant/afraid to be professoinal enema-type products for "fear" of the "stigma" attached? Just a hunch.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I honestly think some gay dudes are way too obsessed about this. I have never, ever cleaned out before taking a cock up my chute because all the times I have had anal sex it was never really planned...it just happend and there was never any mess.

If I am horny as hell and totally into a dude and he is letting me screw him in the ass the last thing I am going to be worried about is if he is squeaky clean up there. I have fucked a couple of dudes that when I pulled out it was not totally clean but I just pulled the condom off so it was inside out and tossed it in the trash and we continued our session. I never mentioned it to either of them.

I am definately not into scat or anything like that but it is just not a big deal to me. If I were really concerned about it I would just not have anal sex.

Last edited:

Jcam

Experimental Member
Media
I don't see this as a big deal. I regularly use take the shower head off in the morning when I shower and ensure I am clean for the day. This way I can play when ever the desire arises. Just a rinse down the drain in the tub and regular cleaning of it and everything is good.