Anal question

VictoriaP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need some advice from the experts. But I warn you, some of this might be a little gross.

My boyfriend loves to have me peg his ass. We use a medium-sized strap-on dildo, about the size of his own penis. (Someday, I'd like to invite another man into our bed to fuck him in the ass, but he says he's not ready for that.)

(OK, this is where it may get gross for some of you.)

My bf tells me that sometimes he poops these giant turds (about 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter). This makes me wonder: if he can push such a big snake out of his ass, does that mean he could take something equally sizeable (i.e., a big strap-on dildo or a large penis) into his ass?

What do you think?

Victoria

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, I'm no doctor but I don't think it works like that. :rolleyes: For one thing the rectum is designed to expel poop. Poop no matter hard it may feel coming out is actually soft. Much softer than any dildo you or anyone else would use to peg him.

Some people here could probably handle a 12x7 dick anally and not blink an eye. Others wouldn't only be able to get the head in, some would have to work up to a large size using butt plugs in graduating sizes. I think it really depends on the person.

I need some advice from the experts. But I warn you, some of this might be a little gross.

My boyfriend loves to have me peg his ass. We use a medium-sized strap-on dildo, about the size of his own penis. (Someday, I'd like to invite another man into our bed to fuck him in the ass, but he says he's not ready for that.)

My bf tells me that sometimes he poops these giant turds (about 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter). This makes me wonder: if he can push such a big snake out of his ass, does that mean he could take something equally sizeable (i.e., a big strap-on dildo or a large penis) into his ass?

What do you think?

Victoria

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yup, what NJ said.

By all means play around with different sized dildo or butt plugs and experiment with what he can take (assuming he wants to, of course) - but go easy on him at least at first, he'll thank you for it.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He most likely could take that much in time but go slow with lots of lube and build up to it. good luck.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What do you think?

Victoria

fake. fake story and fake characters.
sorry, bud

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish I had not read that. Though I do occasionally get off on some nasty stuff, I wasn't prepared for turd size discussion.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I had not read that. Though I do occasionally get off on some nasty stuff, I wasn't prepared for turd size discussion.

That is precisely what makes me think the OP is not a woman and the tale is fake. I know some chicks discuss stuff like that but far and few between. But who am I to judge???

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does that mean he could take something equally sizeable into his ass?

What do you think?

Victoria

Maybe you could pop your head up there and take a look around to see how much room there is.

Just remember to bring a flashlight.