Anal Question

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering since I've never actually taken one in, but what does it feel like receiving it? I'm open to try it but don't know if it would hurt bad or anything like that.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd recommend that if you're not "wired" to be a bottom (as so many gay and straight men are), that you buy a set of butt plugs (they come in three sizes) and experiment with having something inside you while you masturbate. The initial "surprise" to an uninitiated sphincter muscle can be rather painful. So, getting familiar with what does and does not feel good as you learn to enjoy your anus as an erotic zone is rather important.

Then, when you meet the right "top" or understanding friend, go slow, use lots of lube, always use a condom, and don't give up if it doesn't exactly ring your bells the first few times you try it.

My ass is more or less retired these days, reserved only for The Squeeze to enjoy when he's in the mood. More often, he's in the mood to have me enter him and then, when he's worked himself into a major hot state of mind, I slowly -- and affectionately -- fuck him. That's about the only way he can maintain a serious hard on, rather than me just pounding the hell out of him. Actually, it's the affection I lavish on him that pushes him over the edge.

Don't worry about admitting to prospective partners that you've never been fucked. We've all been there. And, if it isn't something that you find sexually stimulating, don't lose any sleep over it. A lot of men (and women) just can't wrap their libidos around the idea of anal sex. But when you engage in it with the right person, a man who knows what he is doing, it's very easy to lose control and have an incredible, mind-numbing orgasm that can last more than than normal.

Good luck. Be safe. And definitely practice with various sizes of butt plugs or dildoes as training wheels before riding hands free for the first time.

When he fucks me, fortunately he's just the right size (some where between 7 to 8 inches, depending upon how turned on he is), and with him I find the experience of having my ass filled with his wide, uncircumcised erection to be pleasant enough. But there's a lot of trust shared between us.

Last edited:

instynctive

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some love it, some hate it.. seems to be no inbetween.

Invest in some lube and a smallish dildo... and start going at it. Just remember when you're starting out: there is no such thing as "too much lube", or "going too slow"... and the first time you get that anal orgasm, you'll be hooked.

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd recommend that if you're not "wired" to be a bottom (as so many gay and straight men are), that you buy a set of butt plugs (they come in three sizes) and experiment with having something inside you while you masturbate. The initial "surprise" to an uninitiated sphincter muscle can be rather painful. So, getting familiar with what does and does not feel good as you learn to enjoy your anus as an erotic zone is rather important.

Then, when you meet the right "top" or understanding friend, go slow, use lots of lube, always use a condom, and don't give up if it doesn't exactly ring your bells the first few times you try it.

My ass is more or less retired these days, reserved only for The Squeeze to enjoy when he's in the mood. More often, he's in the mood to have me enter him and then, when he's worked himself into a major hot state of mind, I slowly -- and affectionately -- fuck him. That's about the only way he can maintain a serious hard on, rather than me just pounding the hell out of him. Actually, it's the affection I lavish on him that pushes him over the edge.

Don't worry about admitting to prospective partners that you've never been fucked. We've all been there. And, if it isn't something that you find sexually stimulating, don't lose any sleep over it. A lot of men (and women) just can't wrap their libidos around the idea of anal sex. But when you engage in it with the right person, a man who knows what he is doing, it's very easy to lose control and have an incredible, mind-numbing orgasm that can last more than than normal.

Good luck. Be safe. And definitely practice with various sizes of butt plugs or dildoes as training wheels before riding hands free for the first time.

When he fucks me, fortunately he's just the right size (some where between 7 to 8 inches, depending upon how turned on he is), and with him I find the experience of having my ass filled with his wide, uncircumcised erection to be pleasant enough. But there's a lot of trust shared between us.

MOSTLY TOP here but I think Midlifebear gave excellent advise!!!:tongue::redface::biggrin1:

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks everyone, I think I'll use something like conchis' idea since I'm not openly bi with my family/friends, so I don't really want anyone finding a dildo in my room. If I end up having anal with a guy, I'll probably do that in secret too (even though that makes it a lot harder to find that guy). We'll see how it goes though.

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree.. having someone experienced would be best.

So.. what you doing later? ;-)

Lol, unfortunately from what I know, there's only 2 people on this forum nearby me. And I dunno if they are up for secret sex lol.

Last edited:

suiseki

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well,,,,when i first came out, i never wanted to try it. The first time i tried it, it hurt A Lot. At least for the first few minutes. At this point, its some of the most pleasurable sex I've ever had, also the most intimate.

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright, so I tried it with a smaller cucumber today (about 5 inches long maybe). The first few minutes hurt a bit, but it started feeling better as I continued (would've shoved the whole thing up there but didn't want to lose it lol), also gave me a raging hard-on.

So, the end result, wasn't too bad, I don't really like shoving something in my own ass, however, I would for sure like to give anal to and receive anal from another man. Would also rather get the practice in through actual anal sex too, as opposed to doing it myself.