Anal Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Andre4w, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Andre4w

Andre4w Member

Albums:
    I gotta ? about anal, im thinkin of letting someone cum in my ass for the 1st time and i was wondering if after they ejaculate are u supposed to clean ur ass out in any way or do u just let it chill in there..?

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    A) are you absolutely certain that this person has no STDs?

B) do you really fancy the idea of jellified spunk festering up yer bum?? lol

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Is this question for real?

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    In this day and age, no way would I ever let someone cum in my butt without protection. Totally unsafe. Not cool and not smart.
    If this is your first time, do more research.

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Letting someone cum in your ass is asking to DIE. Period.

6. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    You had better damn well be clear on what you could be getting yourself into. I am the poster child for "It only takes once" and let me tell you...IT'S A BITCH!
    I know it's taboo and exciting...blah blah blah. No load in the ass is worth the physical, emotional, and financial ruin (and that's putting it easy) that may ensue. Don't be foolish, protect yourself as well as others, and know your status.

7. SwordSwallower

I have to agree with everyone else on this, Andre. There's just too much risk involved, unless you're in an established relationship with a monogomous partner and you've both been tested for STD's. Even under those circumstances, I know some couples who wont do it unprotected! Remember, it's not enough to simply ask if your partner is 'safe'. What if he doesnt know he's got an STD? Find out after the fact, and it's way too late!

8. davidjh7

Gold Member

You know, a .38 revolver is much cheaper, and you can play Russian Roulette more effectively, and have the game over quicker, too. Granted, a bit messier, but not by much....

9. wifeofalargeman

wifeofalargeman New Member

I know you are in Canada but even in small southern towns in the Bible Belt a person can get a free condom. Go get some! Never, ever, ever! Have unprotected sex! EVER! As a mother I would and will kick my kids ass from here to Bowling Green if I ever thought that they where stupid enough to have unprotected sex, or shoot them in the head with that .38 myself!
    O.K. now that I have calmed down, if you are asking questions like that
    maybe you are too young to be having sex, part of becoming a young man is taking responsibility for yourself and your actions and I am thinking if you
    would allow another to cum in your ass what might you do to them? Surely someone in all your 21 years has discussed safe sex with you. Lord knows that is all I do around the house. Please follow everyones advice and know your partner, use protection. Think of your poor mother.

10. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    curiously enough there was a prog on tv last night about anal sex, not only the risk of std,s are involved but apparently all sorts of little nasties are common in the anus like ecoli and lots more. they advised the use of condoms at all times.

11. dreamer20

Gold Member

It won't fester there. That stuff will be expelled like everything else that passes through the rectum when you use the toilet. As many have said, have that bloke wear a condom for anal sex. Let your bareback sex thought be only a fantasy.

12. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    i guess its the 30% gay guy in you talking.. are you crazy.. std's are out there.. !!

13. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

use a rubber baby...live a long time

15. hot-rod

Gold Member

Great advice! I've lost many friends over the years who died from Aids and all of them liked it up the butt. No, don't do it. I've always liked it myself but never did it much.

16. jakobshay68

jakobshay68 New Member

R u Kidding?? before he shoots any load up your bum. make sure he had a net to catch it!! there is nothing special about having some ones load up your ass!! use a condom or dont do it@!!!!! is your life worth 10-40 seconds of pleasure?? NO!!!! this HIV/ AIDS thing is way outa hand and its gona have to stop someplace!! using protection at least will help slow it down. The younger generation is not imune to it. just cuz there are meds out there for it, They only MANAGE the Disease!! THERE IS NO CURE!!!
    I have HIV, and for the last 16 years I have only been able to manage it.
    But for example, I have had the flu for the last 2 weeks, I just cant seem to kick the bug. or imagine feeling great one day, and the next, you are sick as hell and have not a clue from what!! you like having the runs all the time, cuz with the meds I take.... well when I have gas all I can say is sometimes its not always gas.... there are lots of things to think about, and I will tell you....

Cover that cock before your ready to rock!!!

17. evilbreeder

evilbreeder Member

Albums:
    K, firstly anal sex does not cause HIV/AIDS. Having unprotected sex with an infected partner gets you infected with HIV/AIDS. For me, mine is exit only, I have had anal sex with my girlfriends, they liked it, I ended up shooting in there, but only few times, they never complained, usually was spur of the moment or drunk sex. But, mostly if they wanted to, I put on a condom, to keep it clean and keep it safe and keep it fun thats what sex is about. If you really want to try it get a turkey baster, fill it up with 2 tablespoons of warm hand lotion, shoot that in there and see if you like it or not

18. dags

dags New Member

Use a condom, and don't argue with your Auntie Tallulah!

19. dreamer20

Gold Member

You have had both bareback anal and protected sex evilbreeder. Why suggest that andre use hand lotion and a turkey baster? He wants the real deal and hopefully it will be done with protection and a lubricant that is compatible with condoms.

20. evilbreeder

evilbreeder Member

Albums:
    was short of mockery, the last bit of the sentence is mostly the point i wanted to get across, keep it clean, safe, and fun. You think about it, is one sex session worth your life, I dont think so. So as per everyones post and clarification of mine, USE PROTECTION.

Draft saved Draft deleted