Anal REALLY painful

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by firstone, Nov 8, 2007.

1. firstone

firstone New Member

A guy tried to do anal with me yesterday and I really wanted to do it, but it was incredibly painful. It was the first time, though. I'm sure there's no surprise there but the thing is the pain was very strange-not just pain from a large cock being inserted there but there was an incredibly bad burning sensation like someone squirted acid up my arse! He let me do it to him and whilst he was a tiny bit uncomfortable he was loving it (though he has v rarely had someone do him) and to be honest I was completely bemused as to how he loved so much...well so much in fact he begged me to stop as he was going to cum!

Is that kind of intense burning sensation normal? Of course I expected pain but I expected just a big feeling of uncomfortableness, not this. It literally felt like acid was squirted up there and that I was bleeding really badly!!

2. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Sounds like the burning could have been from the area around your arse betting stretched and abrased (like a rug burn, but from getting stretched) - especially if yall didn't go really slow, use tons of lube, and get you stretched out first -- so now you probably have little "rug-burns" around your hole + the sweat and other stuff flowing down there making contact with the abrasions lead to more burning. Sitz baths may help comfort you.

3. firstone

firstone New Member

How exactly should he have stretched me out first and for how long? Also what's the best position I should have been in for first time?

4. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    also.. hopefully you remembered to.. erm.. clean yourself.. down there... cuz having sex when youre still... nevermind.. i dont feel like explaining.. but yeah.. it could explain the burning..... erm.

5. djpeh

djpeh New Member

Albums:
    Rimming you, massaging your sphincter with his fingers, putting a finger in, then another, etc., maybe using a small dildo, and using lots of lube. Do you ever masturbate yourself anally? If not, you should also try that, to learn what makes you relax, and also to learn what it feels like when he hits your prostate.

Generally, being on your back is said to be better for the first time . . .

And, BTW, some guys just find they're really not into it.

Good luck!!!

6. firstone

firstone New Member

Yeah OK I don't understand so please explain!

7. MainePumper

MainePumper New Member

get some anal ease

8. djpeh

djpeh New Member

Albums:
  9. lee1973i

lee1973i Member

Albums:
    The burining sensation could be a reaction to the lube you used, try using a different type of lube and a bit more patience next time.

10. Haddon

Haddon Member

Albums:
    I had Anal my first time with my girlfriend a couple months ago and it was her first time as well...

Just be mature about it...the more lube the better...warm it up by using your finger and making it comfortable....then ease it in.

I am sure you can find much more detailed and better instruction on the topic...but I just followed those and it went smoothly.

11. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Grabbing the Polident rather than the K-Y could present a problem. Not saying that's the case, but I'll agree with the lube type theory.

12. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I gotta agree with the others...lots of lube and time. It can really be painful if you just go for it without any lube or little lube. For me the moment has to be just right or it ain't going anywhere. It takes time, especially if it is a large dick. I am versatile and take it slow when I am topping. It is worth it in the end (yes pun intented, hahaha)

13. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

lots of foreplay and correct lube helps.....ky generally is nippy as is most water based lubes.....but u become accustomed to it.......take your time and youll be fine.

14. northwestone

northwestone New Member

avoid lube with spermicide (you don't need that for bum sex LOL) regular lubes like KY dry out very quickly and can cause friction and burning, silicon lubes are a bit full-on. I'm allergic to many lubes (like wet stuff) but find one called 'liquid silk' does the business.

don't be persuaded to use anything with a local anesthetic, pain is your body's way of telling you things aren't right, and when it IS right, believe me you'll want to experience every sensation.

take it slow, don't let him thrust into you... try being on top and holding his hips still, then you can control how much of his dick goes inside you and how quickly.

and remember, if it doesn't feel good, don't do it!

15. D_Penelope Clitstop

D_Penelope Clitstop New Member

I love anal and dont require much lube. My bf prefers it if we dont use a lot, bt if it's your first time then I would recommend taking your time and using quite a bit of it.

16. dickerydoc

dickerydoc Member

Albums:
    after a while, spit makes the best lube or try one called H2O

Draft saved Draft deleted