Anal Recovery

MACattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, I don't often get to bottom, but the last two times I have it was with monster cocks. These guys were 6.5 inches around and 7 inches around respectively.

My problem is, while it feels amazing having this sex, for like two weeks afterward I am incredibly sore down there. No problem sitting or anything, but cleaning becomes difficult.

I currently use neosporin with pain relief and it seems to help. My question is: Outside of daily penetration with increasing size dildoes (which is not an option) is there a way to prevent this/recover faster?

Thanks in advance.
Mac

D

deleted300444

You think 6.5 is monster? Just wait until you get a solid nine inches pounding into you.

But back to advice you had requested. I only know a little. Be relaxed, loose, and breathe during sex. Usually when you squeeze and tighten up, it is broozed? Sort of.

What lube are you using? Be slicked up with gun oil.

Neo sporin, usually any wet, creates more issue. Be dry, very airy dry.

MACattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah, I should have been more clear. I meant 6.5 and 7 inch circumfrence. They were 7.5 and 8 in length respectively.

Really? Dry? Hmmm, I usually dont start using the neosporin until day three. The next day everything down there is usually fine and ready to go, the second day it is painful and the third day I start using the neosporin because I get it in my head that I may have gotten torn and theres an infection or something.

Never thought about bruising...hmmmm. It usually feels like a bunch of small cuts. We definitely used a lot of lube and lubricated condoms, it was theirs though so I'm not sure what kinds.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if i take a small/normal dick.. i can have sex again the next day - no problem.

But i have noticed the same thing too.. so honestly if you take a big one you got to pay for it somehow..

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if you've experienced anal (and prostate) orgasms you'll understand why.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My question is: Outside of daily penetration with increasing size dildoes (which is not an option) is there a way to prevent this/recover faster?

Thanks in advance.
Mac

You may want to ease the cock in slower, and use copious amounts of lube. And keep re-applying it, too. Lube, and lube, and more lube. In fact, you can get little squeeze bulbs that will squirt lube right up your butt. Also, you may want to switch up positions to find what's most comfortable for you. A lot of guys say that lying on their side is the most comfortable way to ease a dick in.

Good luck!

RiverCityGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's always some Prep-H you can use. Seriously, I can go both ways & have a good sized one that guys can struggle with. Seems the best way is for them to straddle it and ease it in slowly. Then when they're ready, you can start switching positions. Recovery? Yeah, it can be a bitch. But the Prep H does work. Kinda what it's designed for, right?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a bottom, and enjoy really big toys (11"circ). Sounds like to me that it is an issue with your lube. Like everyone has stated above. You need to keep it really slick.
Are you having plenty of forplay before you get down to business?

From what you said you might be getting very small fisher tears within the lining opening of your ass. They hurt like hell, and fele like fire, when "wipped" or even when water hit it. Stop using Neosporing. Get Preperation H...they have several different types. I like the cream. They aslo have a hyrdrocortizone one, that really helps with itiching ...give them a try...and best of luck