Anal Relaxer Spray/Lube!!??

phoenix_blue90

Experimental Member
Media
i haven't had anal sex in a while, but that may change in the next couple of days. how do you guys feel about the anal sprays and lubes aimed at partially relaxing the anal...i guess "walls" lol....to make anal sex more enjoyable? have any of you tried it? what was your experience like? achieve orgasm?

talk to me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anal sex can be damaging, even if you're being extra super careful. Even though TheBF usually treats me like a porcelain doll that he's about to break, we've accidentally ended up drawing blood three times (not a lot, but still yucky and stopped playtime), twice with toys, and I could feel everything. I think numbing up might have made it worse. Besides, I've read that it interferes with pleasure, too. It seems best to avoid the numbing concoctions.

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with petite. I hate to say it but we exxperience pain for a reason. It`s the body`s way of warning us that something is wrong. I am not a fan of any of the numbing lubes out there. I have bleed once with a particularly girthy fellow 9Like petite describes, it was not a bunch but still) and I can tell you exactly when it happened, I was able to convey it to him and he stopped immediately and slowly withdrew. He was pretty freaked out, and I can only imagine what would have happened had I not been able to feel what was transpiring back there. And it wasn`t like I was a virgin at the time or hadn`t had more than my share of large cocks. I was way relaxed but he was super girthy (like girthier than mr. double digit, girthy ) think circumference of almost my fist (granted my hand collapses nicely, but still...) and if I hadn`t been in full command of what I was feeling, I suspect some serious damage could have been done.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with petite. I hate to say it but we exxperience pain for a reason. It`s the body`s way of warning us that something is wrong.

I agree with this too. If you must have something to relax you, have a few drinks, but I really don't think numbing that area specifically is a good idea.

I was way relaxed but he was super girthy (like girthier than mr. double digit, girthy ) think circumference of almost my fist (granted my hand collapses nicely, but still...) and if I hadn`t been in full command of what I was feeling, I suspect some serious damage could have been done.

Goodness gracious me! That is girthy! It may well have me running scared :redface:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with this too. If you must have something to relax you, have a few drinks, but I really don't think numbing that area specifically is a good idea.

Goodness gracious me! That is girthy! It may well have me running scared :redface:

It very nearly did, but I really liked him. We had hit it off famously and I was into him beofre I knew what i was getting myself into...or should i say what would be getting into me! The only remark he made was that he was thick, and was going to split my ass open. Well i had heard those lines before and was all, yeah, yeah, whatever. ThenI saw the thing, and, really, had that moment of, how do i excuse myself from here? He saw that I was a little, ok, alot nervous and said we didn't have to do anything, and that he understood, and that made me feel all warm towrds him, and I said i wanted to try and one thing lead to another, and, well, yeah. lol It was difficult going , but thankfully I wasn't a noob at taking large cock, but even so the going was rough. He did get in me, and it was waaaayyy uncomfortable, then just kinda there, like I had been stretched into numbness. Don't no how else to describe it.

I think he fucked me for less than five minutes before he noticed some blood (not a lot, just a trace) and totally freaked. He kept appologizing and started to cry and I had to calm him down, but he was adamant that he wasn't going to try again. Like, ever.He said that it happened allthe time when he did try with people, so he felt he should just quit while he was ahead. I really felt bad for the guy. He wasn't rough, or aggressive, and I told him we could try again, that I just need to play with some of my bigger toys for a while before our next encounter, but he would not hear any of it.

I did learn what my happy girth range was though! lol He was definately beyond it:redface:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It very nearly did, but I really liked him. We had hit it off famously and I was into him beofre I knew what i was getting myself into...or should i say what would be getting into me! The only remark he made was that he was thick, and was going to split my ass open. Well i had heard those lines before and was all, yeah, yeah, whatever.

I would have been thinking the same thing!

lol It was difficult going , but thankfully I wasn't a noob at taking large cock, but even so the going was rough. He did get in me, and it was waaaayyy uncomfortable, then just kinda there, like I had been stretched into numbness. Don't no how else to describe it.

I think I know what you mean. I get a hint of that in the first few seconds with my FB before I adjust. It feels like if he moves, he'll break me apart. But then when I DO start moving, it's all good again and the pleasure takes over.

I think he fucked me for less than five minutes before he noticed some blood (not a lot, just a trace) and totally freaked. He kept appologizing and started to cry and I had to calm him down, but he was adamant that he wasn't going to try again. Like, ever.He said that it happened allthe time when he did try with people, so he felt he should just quit while he was ahead. I really felt bad for the guy. He wasn't rough, or aggressive, and I told him we could try again, that I just need to play with some of my bigger toys for a while before our next encounter, but he would not hear any of it.

That's really sad because you might well have been able to adjust. And if you're anything like me, you said it because you really wanted to, not just to please him.

I did learn what my happy girth range was though! lol He was definately beyond it:redface:

My ideal girth is rather smaller than that too!