Anal sex after you cum is really hard. Can you do it?

Hook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After orgasm I just can't take it, I neet it out no matter what. How about you people (boys and girls)?

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After orgasm I just can't take it, I neet it out no matter what. How about you people (boys and girls)?
If the guy was already fucking me and I reached orgasm it usually cause him to cum as well anyway. In the few times the guy "survived" it wasn't as pleasant as usual but I took it anyway to not disappoint my partner.
If I cum before receiving I wait five minutes and can get it with pleasure. :)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ordinarily I was going to say no, I can't handle it either.

But then I remember this time I hadn't seen my boyfriend for months and when I came too soon out of sheer excitement, I urged him to just keep going for ages until I came again. So I guess it can happen.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's rare in my experience to meet a guy who'll continue to get fucked after he's cum. I usually pull out and find another way to cum.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cum far too quickly when I get fucked so I always let the guy carry on and before long it feels great again.

Ah, the joys of youth.

For me, though, it's sometimes like this:

Him -- "Feel that? I finally got this big dick all the way up your little ass."
Me -- "I'm coming!!! Oh, ooooooooooooooooh. Ahhhh. I'm sorry!"
Him -- "I'm sorry, too, because you're gonna be hurting for the next 20 minutes while I finish."

HB

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the rare occasion that I do cum first and I do mean rare... I love the feeling too much to end it first. I prefer him to continue fucking me as he was before so he can finish... I can handle it and it eventually feels good again.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, sometimes I can't take it after a vaginal orgasm. I can usually only get off once, but it's a toe curling, back scratching, shrieking, intense one. I can only handle about one of those. Then I need a few minutes of cool down, cuz I get the shakes...

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must be a minority then, cause after I cum, anal sex feels just as great as it did before I came. My tight ass never gets tired of a big hard cock inside. I can also cum hands free while getting fucked. I never really want the guy to pull out. Feels so good inside me!!!!

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's because all the blood vessels dialate after orgasm or something. I've had the same thing happen jerking off. Can play for hours with a dildo or plug, but the second I cum I want it out NOW!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hell, sometimes I can't take it after a vaginal orgasm. I can usually only get off once, but it's a toe curling, back scratching, shrieking, intense one. I can only handle about one of those. Then I need a few minutes of cool down, cuz I get the shakes...

when do I get to work you over cus that sounds good