anal sex and 7" girth...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Sid_Scrotum, Jul 4, 2005.

1. D_Sid_Scrotum

D_Sid_Scrotum New Member

anyone tried it ?

i personally havent... but girls won't let me anyway ::lol::

2. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    fattest dick i've had up my ass was 6" fat....7" fat i've sucked on, length was 10 1/2" :D

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'm only 6.5" around, but if I do my job of prepping the work area, I have just about always accomplished the task.
    And that's half the fun!

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

ONLY 6.5 around...KinkGuy..you say that as if it's not PLENTY big.

I am 6" around and honestly as not skilled enough to properly prep someone
    who isn't used to my size.

I usually let the person bottoming take the lead. It's very fun--like being a submissive top.

mmmMMMm

5. hunguponmonsters

I took a 10x7 recently....the orgasm was awesome...I used a little analeze and experienced great pleasure...little pain.. ;)

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

7. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    very cool-- I love being the submissive top too-- and there are a lot of aggressive bottoms

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Just waiting to be conquered. :evilgrin:

9. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I have 7" girth, and have not been allowed anal access. The end is kind of tapered, though -- 6 1/2" around the corona, and 6" around the sulcus. That makes insertion less of a problem I guess. But it's only been inserted into vagina and mouth.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 6" around and I haven't had much problems with anal; the biggest I've taken myself anally was a little bigger than 7". It was one of those things where you see it and you have to try to take it. His was one of the biggest I've seen, let alone let fuck me. In turn, I've fisted a few guys (and girls) anally. Hey, if you just take your time... It will fit.

11. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    well, at a real 7 inches around, most sex partners have said no from the outset or have tried it and found it too painful....

that is the biggest reason I started posting pics and ads on sites like gaydar and dudesnude to find guys who can take me and, fortunately, I have:)....gay men have big mouths - many of them always after the biggest dick they can find - but once they have it, many can't really deal with it....

my sex life has improved dramatically since the introduction of services like gaydar or gayromeo....I've found super bottoms or versatile guys who can take my cock and I can give them what they are looking for...everyone wins:)

12. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's been awhile since I took one that big. I'll be more than happy to try again.

13. REDSOX523293345

REDSOX523293345 New Member

I took an 11x7 my first time anally, just take ur time. After I got used to it it was incredible. :D

14. CharlieDick

CharlieDick New Member

I've found a couple of partners who let me try to get inside, but I'm almost 7 inches around, and they had tight asses. Oh, there was one guy whose ass was wider than most pussies, but that wasn't much fun.

I'm still waiting for the right fit. If a partner will let you shove three well lubricated thick fingers up the ass, that's a good candidate.

15. Imported

Gold Member

unclewilly: I am just shy of 7 around and have been up the wifes rear but it usually stops short because of discomfort.She likes anal play with fingers etc. but complains quickly if I enter her much to her disapointment

16. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

I haven't had much experience with anal but it seems I have problems fitting into most guys I try to fuck. My cock is 9.5" long and 6.5" around

I tend to find guys who are fairly inexperienced with anal themselves but really want me inside them. Our eagerness and inexperience have probably got a lot to do with the difficulties I have.

I don't really want to start looking for guys who are experts at taking big cock - they are usually not my type.

The last guy I tried to fuck was too tight for me to get my cock head into. I used plenty of lube and we played with his ass for like half an hour...AND i was wearing a normal sized condom (which squeezed the fuck out of my cock!) Still, It wasn't going in :(

Any advice - I really didn't think my cock was all that thick!

17. Imported

Gold Member

cut8: I have barely 6" girth at hardest, even so I've had a few refusals for anal sex. A bit flattering I suppose as my length of 8" barely qualifies me in need of a Support Group.

The largest I have taken anally was about 8" and was great. It wasn't a long one, only about 7" or so I guess, but every time I handled it sticking out horizontally in its semi-turgid state, on 3 separate occasions that afternoon, I couldn't believe how thick it was, and just had to have it fuck my hole, and fortunately for me its owner was in perfect agreement. Hence I got 3 good buggerings off it in the space of 2 hours, in several different positions. I even farted with it up my ass, tho fortunately it wasnt one of the nasty variety. As my anus can stretch to over 11" I was surprised to be a bit sore at the end of it, but I would have it up my rectum again any time, and my only regret is that it's length wasn't in proportion to its width.

18. tightfit

tightfit New Member

I'm 7" around and have great sex with one of my sex buddies, but it's taken much 'practise' by him using a butt plug to 'ease the way'.
    If he hasn't had his 'plug' in for about two hours before I fuck him it's no good - I just can't get in without causing him real pain.
    When he has prepared it's great for the both of us. :9
    He is the only one that can take it (or at least says they can).

19. btmtalent

btmtalent New Member

Anal sex with 7" girth is definitely doable.

The first time a guy fucked me (I'm a gay male) I was a 19 year-old college student, and he was slightly over 9" and VERY thick. He was only the second guy I'd ever had sex with, and I was amazed that a dick could be that big. Luckily, he was very good at easing it in (he was in his 30s, and a great top), and before I knew it I was in heaven. I realized that day I was definitely a bottom!

My current bf (of ten years) is nicely hung...a little over 8x6. The biggest guy who ever fucked me was 11.5x8 (according to him...I didn't measure it, but it certainly seemed reasonable). He said I was the first guy he ever fucked who could take him all the way to the balls. (He was also one of the only guys who ever made me cum without ever touching my dick!)

20. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Hmm, this is making me very curious. Hmmm

Draft saved Draft deleted