anal sex and killing her

will_210: Hi, new here, excuse this topic but I need to know before going further...

I have a fairly large dick, blah blah blah, you know the drill..

ANYHOW the girl I'm dating is about 4'10" and tiny. When we haven't done it in a couple days and I'm super turned on and really hard I can't get it all the way in her. If she's on top she can't even grind her clit on me because all the way down on top of me her clit is still a good inch or so above my abdomen, if you can imagine what I'm saying.

And I frequently hurt her when I ram it up inside her, and she yells and whimpers if I do it too hard.

So now I want to fuck her in the ass just because, but after reading that post about the guy who had his colon ruptured and died by fucking the horse I'm worried that it won't just hurt her but will actually KILL HER.

On previous occasions I've told her I was going to fuck her in the ass and she has begged me not to. But lately I've told her that I was going to do it anyway so she said ok next time we can do it.. but now I'm not so sure.

SO my question is: What damage can I do to this girl if I fuck her in the ass, knowing that I can't even entirely fit in her little pussy? What's back there that can get damaged, how bad can I damage her and do you think it's even worth it?

Thanks very much! There aren't a whole lot of places one can ask this question!

W210

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The anal anatomy is a bit more delicate than the vagina, but done properly, I doubt you will damage her.

Just remember that it takes time and caution and common sense and lots of lube.

Also a good idea if she takes a thorough enema first.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by will_210@Aug 9 2005, 06:59 AM
On previous occasions I've told her I was going to fuck her in the ass and she has begged me not to. But lately I've told her that I was going to do it anyway so she said ok next time we can do it.
[post=333877]Quoted post[/post]​

Something like that would work alot better if she was really into it.......

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by will_210@Aug 9 2005, 01:59 AM
And I frequently hurt her when I ram it up inside her, and she yells and whimpers if I do it too hard.

So now I want to fuck her in the ass just because, but after reading that post about the guy who had his colon ruptured and died by fucking the horse I'm worried that it won't just hurt her but will actually KILL HER.

If your idea of sex is to 'ram it up inside her.' not only are you not ready for anal sex with a real woman, you're not ready for any kind of sex with a real woman. Get yourself a blow-up doll and a couple of cans of Fix-A-Flat. You don't have to worry about killing a doll: a vinyl patch kit will do wonders for her longevity.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Aug 9 2005, 10:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Aug 9 2005, 10:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-will_210@Aug 9 2005, 01:59 AM

So now I want to fuck her in the ass just because, but after reading that post about the guy who had his colon ruptured and died by fucking the horse I&#39;m worried that it won&#39;t just hurt her but will actually KILL HER. 

If your idea of sex is to &#39;ram it up inside her.&#39; not only are you not ready for anal sex with a real woman, you&#39;re not ready for any kind of sex with a real woman. Get yourself a blow-up doll and a couple of cans of Fix-A-Flat. You don&#39;t have to worry about killing a doll: a vinyl patch kit will do wonders for her longevity.
[post=333946]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Kudos to what DMW said.

Fill the doll with pushpins and thumbtacks until you get used to entering carefully and slowly with plenty of lube.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pecker+Aug 9 2005, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pecker &#064; Aug 9 2005, 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 9 2005, 10:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-will_210
@Aug 9 2005, 01:59 AM

So now I want to fuck her in the ass just because, but after reading that post about the guy who had his colon ruptured and died by fucking the horse I&#39;m worried that it won&#39;t just hurt her but will actually KILL HER. 

If your idea of sex is to &#39;ram it up inside her.&#39; not only are you not ready for anal sex with a real woman, you&#39;re not ready for any kind of sex with a real woman. Get yourself a blow-up doll and a couple of cans of Fix-A-Flat. You don&#39;t have to worry about killing a doll: a vinyl patch kit will do wonders for her longevity.

Kudos to what DMW said.

Fill the doll with pushpins and thumbtacks until you get used to entering carefully and slowly with plenty of lube.
[post=333966]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I totally agree with DMW and Pecker.......i&#39;m sure the anus is just as sensitive as the vagina....they both need to be treated with love and kindness.....

will_210: ok, can we focus on answering the question please.. thanks so much

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by will_210@Aug 9 2005, 07:59 AM
Hi, new here, excuse this topic but I need to know before going further...

ANYHOW the girl I&#39;m dating is about 4&#39;10" and tiny.  When we haven&#39;t done it in a couple days and I&#39;m super turned on and really hard I can&#39;t get it all the way in her.  If she&#39;s on top she can&#39;t even grind her clit on me because all the way down on top of me her clit is still a good inch or so above my abdomen, if you can imagine what I&#39;m saying.

And I FREQUENTLY hurt her when I RAM it up inside her, and she yells and WHIMPERS if I do it too hard.

On previous occasions I&#39;ve TOLD her I was going to fuck her in the ass and she has begged me not to.  But lately I&#39;ve told her that I was going to do it anyway so she said ok next time we can do it.. but now I&#39;m not so sure.

SO my question is: What damage can I do to this girl if I fuck her in the ass, knowing that I can&#39;t even entirely fit in her little pussy?  What&#39;s back there that can get damaged, how bad can I damage her and do you think it&#39;s even worth it?

Thanks very much&#33;  There aren&#39;t a whole lot of places one can ask this question&#33;

W210

Well for starters I think we have two different ideas on how sex should be. I don&#39;t like to hurt girls. Even when I cut a girl from fingering her I feel bad, and slow down etc to reduce any pain she might be feeling. Of course I like to fuck hard to, and I do, but I make sure the girl is wet enough and comfortable enough to withstand it. If a girl says don&#39;t do something, I don&#39;t do it.

Don&#39;t worry, you&#39;re not big enough to kill her. Just wishful thinking perhaps, or an ego boost. But don&#39;t worry, all you&#39;ll do is probably hurt her a lot. You stud ;)

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps you should wait to see what the Judge and Jury have to say. Where I come from, buggering someone against their consent (clearly expressed in this case) would carry a mandatory eight years.

Plenty of time for you to hopefully find out for yourself what its like to have something rammed up your arse.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Lordpendragon
Where I come from, buggering someone against their consent (clearly expressed in this case) would carry a mandatory eight years.
It&#39;s alright. I&#39;ve dabbled in the art of Hate Fuck. There have been times when the copulation has transcended pleasure and morphed into primal bloodlust. When moans of pleasure quickly turned to cries of agony. When my extremely well endowed phallus has by "accident" fallen from the vagina into the rectum, shredding and tearing on a collision course to pain.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by alleyblu+Aug 9 2005, 04:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Aug 9 2005, 04:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 9 2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 9 2005, 10:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-will_210
@Aug 9 2005, 01:59 AM

Kudos to what DMW said.

[post=333966]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally agree with DMW and Pecker.......i&#39;m sure the anus is just as sensitive as the vagina....they both need to be treated with love and kindness.....
[post=333988]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dig it man, if you want to as you&#39;ve said, "ram it up inside her" and be surprised and dumbfounded when she yelps in pain, then Pecker and DMW got right. The human anus simply cannot tolerate foreign objects such as other body parts so easily without a serious backlash. 4&#39;10"? You&#39;d also best be extremely wary
of possible heavy bleeding, which can and will be deadly if you don&#39;t get it together and respect the fact that she may even have her limitations before you do some real damage.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by will_210@Aug 9 2005, 02:59 AM
Hi, new here, excuse this topic but I need to know before going further...

ANYHOW the girl I&#39;m dating is about 4&#39;10" and tiny. When we haven&#39;t done it in a couple days and I&#39;m super turned on and really hard I can&#39;t get it all the way in her. If she&#39;s on top she can&#39;t even grind her clit on me because all the way down on top of me her clit is still a good inch or so above my abdomen, if you can imagine what I&#39;m saying.

On previous occasions I&#39;ve told her I was going to fuck her in the ass and she has begged me not to. But lately I&#39;ve told her that I was going to do it anyway so she said ok next time we can do it.. but now I&#39;m not so sure.

SO my question is: What damage can I do to this girl if I fuck her in the ass, knowing that I can&#39;t even entirely fit in her little pussy? What&#39;s back there that can get damaged, how bad can I damage her and do you think it&#39;s even worth it?

Thanks very much&#33; There aren&#39;t a whole lot of places one can ask this question&#33;

W210

You really need to have more respect for women, you can&#39;t just ram it into her. We&#39;re not fuck toys. How would you like it if someone rammed something up your ass without preparing you for it?&#33; If you take the time to prepare her for sex and get her ready, trust me, you&#39;ll have a great time.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by will_210@Aug 9 2005, 02:14 PM
ok, can we focus on answering the question please.. thanks so much
[post=334019]Quoted post[/post]​

She will probably not die, so you would not be guilty of murder. Forcing her to submit to an act of sodomy would make you guilty of rape and, in some states, an act against nature. You could probably be sent off to prison where you could experience rape and that same act against nature, but more than likely, you would experience it from more than one penis. But hey ... some people actually get off on fantasies involving prison gang rapes: you&#39;d get to actually live it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"So now I want to fuck her in the ass just because..."

Here&#39;s a thought: how about wanting to fuck her in the ass because she wants you to? Instead of, you know, thinking about what you want.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first girlfriend was very petite. She stood just under 5&#39; and weighed maybe 85lbs. We had anal sex one time. I spent over an hour licking and fingering to open her up and I did get it in with very little pain on her side. But (or butt), she could only handle maybe 3 or 4 minutes of fucking before I had to stop. We never got another chance to ass fuck after that (we broke up about a month later). A few years ago, I had a girl who could handle anal gangbangs and she stood 4&#39;11". Once I got her opened up, she could take 10+ inch cocks up her ass (we had a few 3ways). Once she got a cock up her ass, she would have non-stop orgasms. One time, we attempted double anal. We got our cocks in, but we couldn&#39;t move right to make it work. The biggest girth she could handle was 7" around. So, it all depends on the anus, not the size of the person. Remember, lots of lube and take your time.