anal sex and poo

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't know which other section to post this under so forgive me if it's in the wrong spot ...
wondering how everyone (who does it) manages anal sex and the problem, if any, of poo.
Yes I know ur supposed to us a condom and so take it off and therefore the chocolate bits too, but, just enjoying sex withdrawing and re-entering and there's the smell of it and some left on the entry and if you want to keep playing and not cum there and then it's hanging around.
Are there ways to 'clean out' before hand? Do any bottoms worry about it at all or is it just a part of anal sex?
I did hear a comment once that if poo is an issue for you, then maybe anal sex is not for you.
would like to hear real life stories, management plans and suggestions.

thanx, this Group rox.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good diet means that your bowel movements should be more solid than liquid... and a good level of fibre should mean that your bowels self clean in a way as nothing should stick to the walls of the rectum.

Diets vary and as a result consistency changes. I douche and sometimes have enemas. This makes me feel clean and is good for your health.

You should always go to the toilet before anal sex, just in case. And also make sure you're clean back there (have a shower, or use wet wipes etc).

With good habits faecal matter shouldn't be an issue.

I'm saying this from a female point of view... I've never been a top and therefore can't comment on that; hopefully you get more responses to help you out

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks FF, I hear what ur saying and I do think I have a V.healthy diet, but it's my bottom I have to work with.
U mention wipes - what do you, or anyone, think about flushable wipes, are they really flushable or is that just a tag to get ppl to feel comfortable flushing non-paper down the toilet?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good diet means that your bowel movements should be more solid than liquid... and a good level of fibre should mean that your bowels self clean in a way as nothing should stick to the walls of the rectum.

You should always go to the toilet before anal sex, just in case. And also make sure you're clean back there (have a shower, or use wet wipes etc).

Two great points.

Have you noticed how people who eat poorly spend a lot of time in the bathroom? That's cause they've got horrendous shits from all the shit they eat. Eating well leads to short, easy bathroom trips and a clean rear end. And trying to poo before anal is just common sense. It's like brushing your teeth before a date. It's a no-brainer.

Douching is recommended by some avid bottoms, but you really shouldn't do it unless your doctor tells you too. If you feel you absolutely must douche your ass, please do it rarely. From this website:

- Anything other than water can cause irritation to the lining of your rectum. This makes you more likely to get HIV or another STI.

- Water that’s too hot can burn the lining of your rectum. This makes you more likely to get HIV or another STI.

- Flooding your rectum with water, ironically enough, dehydrates the colon. This makes your colon more apt to suck up other fluids. If a condom were to break during anal sex, your thirsty colon would suck up the cum and, if your partner were HIV positive, it would make you more likely to get HIV.

- Purging with water can make your body begin to rely on enemas to have a bowel movement. After enough enemas, you won’t be able to poop without them.

- If you douche too late, you might not get the water out in time. The pressure of your partner’s penis up there will push this residual water (and all the feces left in your bowel) out onto the bed, making a bigger mess than you set out to avoid.

Remember that sex is messy. Sometimes asses have poo in them, just as sometimes vaginas have blood in them and dicks have smeg on them. Thankfully, these are predictable and messes are preventable. Just use your head and you shouldn't have to deal with poo too often.

Last edited: