Anal Sex and Smoking w/big cocks

SarahTG34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all, I am fairly new here and haven't had the opportunity to post much yet. But I thought I would share this with you all. First off I am a transsexual MTF and Bi, I have always dreamed of taking a big man, I have yet to have that opportunity. However I have a good assortmant of big toys one is 10X6. I love taking them inside me, but I cannot unless I am smoking, this may sound odd (and hopefully I get some feedback) but I have discovered (I have a smoking fetish) and when I am playing if I smoke at the same time as I stretch myself it seems much easier. I will add I am not a regular smoker, I only smoke when I am feeling sexy and horny it seems to add to the excitment. But back to my situation, nothing feels better than a thick sexy inhale as I am penetrating myself with a big dildo, my ass seems to loosen and allow easier penetration, and I usually have a huge orgasm because of this. Now I feel that finding that "right" man to play with might be even harder, as I want to smoke during sex. I have found several videos where the girl is smoking erotically during sex and find it incredibly arousing as I want to be her so bad. I am curious if anyone feels this way about taking anal sex or giving it to someone while they are smoking. The other thing is I love 420 and that makes me crave anal and smoking! Am I all that wierd??? please help!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nicotine is a powerful stimulant; I find it raises nearly some of my other senses (except for smell and taste, of course).

I love to smoke during sex, but as so many people do not like smoking indoors (even other smokers), it's a fetish getting harder and harder to satisfy.

SarahTG34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know but it so sexy! I use plenty of ventilation so I can smoke in the bedroom in my house. I only hope I can find someone who wants to have as much smokey sex we can dream up! It does make anal sex less a struggle I just cant figure out if its a physical thing or because I am extra turned on?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know but it so sexy! I use plenty of ventilation so I can smoke in the bedroom in my house. I only hope I can find someone who wants to have as much smokey sex we can dream up! It does make anal sex less a struggle I just cant figure out if its a physical thing or because I am extra turned on?

It's probably a combo of both: the stimulative properties of tobacco combined with some mental thing or another.

Have you ever smoked in the shower?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think it might also be this:

You are taking a rather huge dildo. Sometimes, when a person is having a hard time being penetrated, the top will kiss the neck, nibble the ear, caress the body... basicaly something that causes the bottom to take his focus off the penetration and onto something else, less painful.

I suspect the smoking makes the fucking easier because it gives you something else to focus on.

SarahTG34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wondered about that, if something else might trigger the ease of penetration. I also know that smoking is supposted to be like a diarhetic (sp) so I wondered if it helped with the expansions of my rear end. 420 also seems to make me like this, its funny it's like being in heat or something, but then again everything seems to affect everyone differently. I am glad to hear that some of you also like this, hopefully some one will be in my area lol! Any advice on technics or scenarios? Oh and BTW this is a great message board, everyone has been really cool! I personally will be posting pics and upgrading my membership I am well endowed for a T Girl. And I have only smoked in the bath, problem is I only smoke to get aroused and end up playing with my breasts and being in the sudsy tub too long!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wondered about that, if something else might trigger the ease of penetration. I also know that smoking is supposted to be like a diarhetic (sp) so I wondered if it helped with the expansions of my rear end. 420 also seems to make me like this, its funny it's like being in heat or something, but then again everything seems to affect everyone differently. I am glad to hear that some of you also like this, hopefully some one will be in my area lol! Any advice on technics or scenarios? Oh and BTW this is a great message board, everyone has been really cool! I personally will be posting pics and upgrading my membership I am well endowed for a T Girl. And I have only smoked in the bath, problem is I only smoke to get aroused and end up playing with my breasts and being in the sudsy tub too long!

I'm not sure about tobacco being a diuretic, or what effect that might have regardless. It's my impression that tobacco tends to dry things out.

Smoking in the shower is something I've done for guys who wanted to see me get really super "badboy", and it usually works, too. BTW: I'm a total top, so any of my input here has more to do with the sex impulse generally rather than anything specifically related to coaxing open a hole.