Anal Sex: Before, During, and After.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can empathize with the unanimous disgust of scat, but I find it rather offensive when tops want to chastise bottoms for not being entirely thorough. Often, when I hear tops make such comments, I wonder if they have ever attempted to clean themselves out, especially on a "bad day." It baffles me when some guys seem to forget the anatomical function of an anus.*

It took me a while to figure out my own methods and techniques. Its incredibly frustrating when I go through all the effort to clean and make sure I'm presentable for the other guy... only to discover the top can't deliver. LOL.

*(and before someone wants to argue, I'm COMPLETELY aware that there are guys who genuinely don't clean out well enough.)

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And how do you handle spontaneous sex??? You know, someone just happens to drop by or you run into them when you least expect it.

Anal sex should not be spontaneous; it needs preparation or else it's a disgusting mess. As a top, nothing turns me off more quickly nor completely than an unprepared dirty hole.

I read a post (written by a woman) in another forum some time back that she always includes a light fasting 12 hours before expecting to get fucked in the ass, then eats a hearty meal just prior to keep up her strength and stamina :cool:

My experience is that shower shots work best but that occasional use of Fleet enemas (just saline) work well too. As has already been mentioned, some bottoms just overdo the shower-shot and as a result really need additional "dry-out" time unless leakage is a wanted result (gag).

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow, how many times have i seen this topic posted and every time it makes me cringe a little. yes clean sex is great sex and as a bottom (which i am 80% of the time) it's up to you to make sure you're clean. after all who wants to invite company into a dirty house right. (now comes the part where i get gross). if you need to douche so much then there's a problem. first i want to say that douching IS addicting and it will mess you up. you have glands in your anus that water is bad for plus your body will get to a state where you will have a hard time going without an enema. this is a proven fact. but why are you douching to begin with? is your ass leaving skid marks worse than a nascar race? if you feel like you need to clean out then you need to stop looking at your ass and look more at your mouth. because your diet is the key. if you eat properly then you poo like roses. try adding fiber to your diet. banana's work great or try using an over the counter food additive (fiber-sure works GREAT) your waste should never be to hard nor should it be so soft that it's leaving a trail like a csi suspect. both of these are indications your not eating right. a man should ingest 30-38 grams of fiber a day! also if you've been recently on antibiotics they could have killed some of your gut flora (healthy bacteria living in your intestines) this can affect the firmness of your waste. a good idea is to always finish off a round of antibiotics with some of those pro-biotic drinks. get's your guts back on track. none of this means that it's not ok to douche now and again. just not all the time. but just remember this. when you douche you clean out your rectum where anal sex primarily occurs. however if your a mess to the point where you need to douche then chances are the stuff in your small intestine is also rather soft. when you douche excess water will likely enter your intestine. once your rectum is clean you may think your done. however that excess water that got into your intestine will continue to soften material and later when your having sex that intestinal muscle may relax allowing excess watery waste to leak into your rectum during sex. thus causing a messy situation. i know some guys will swear by douching but i've been concentrating on my diet intake for almost 3 years now since i read of all this and it's never done me wrong yet.

I agree with this post.
I would like to add a few key points.
To keep your butt clean for anal sex;
1.) A high fiber diet is key.
2.) maintain the natural bacterial flora of the bowel with Probiotics.
3.) If occasional douching is required, to clean the rectum, than nothing more than a few shots from a hand held bulb enema should do the trick. Always clean it before each use (to avoid infecting your ass with bad bacteria), use lukewarm water, and a silicone based lubricant for comfort.

Cramping will occur from douching if the enema set is not clean (always clean with soap and water before each use) or if the water is to hot or too cold (luke warm is best). Remember, you have 2 sphincters. the external anal sphincter (the one you frequently wipe with toilet paper), and the internal anal sphincter (about 6-8 inches inside). The space between the two sphincters is the rectum and used for anal intercourse. Thus, you only need to clean the rectum. It's not a large area for most of us. When you douche with excess water, you then cleanse the rectum and the large colon. Excess colon cleansing with water will throw off the natural balance of bacteria. This will also cause excessive gas, bloating, and cramping.

Hope this helps. I'm a versatile guy who has had years of fantastic experiences with clean anal sex ;) There is nothing worse than topping a guy with a shitty ass

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
What is mistakenly referred to as the "second hole" or "second sphincter" is little more than a rectal fold which needs to be negotiated by a larger cock during deep penetration. Transverse folds of rectum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia There are multiple folds, each of which providing significant resistance to entry. Anyone with a truly enormous partner, or enjoys playing with larger dildos, is familiar with the incredible feeling of getting past one, then having little resistance until you hit the next. A hung partner who is impatient and slams into one can cause intolerable pain.

No matter how diligent you are with your diet, a partner getting past the first fold is likely to bump into something unless you've done at least a little deep cleansing. I agree 100% that too much water too high (flooding the transverse or descending colon) can result in unexpected releases during sex, but a short shower shot a couple of hours before is essential before I meet certain partners. It's my responsibility as a bottom.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a top and love a good clean bottom I only like my ass played with if I know i have cleaned out
above all i hate a dirty ass
no fun at all
love fisting but do not like a dirty ass

built4big

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the site asspig.com has a whole thread on this. i use the shower shot from fort troff 18'" nozzle. a little in the am makes it good for the times when i'm asked to bend over..i take a little imodium when i clean out deeper. i've been told by my paramours that they like fucking me because they know i'll be clean. good luck easy does it
right there with ya Man...if a 'bottom' wants it...it's up to them to deal with the prep work...consider it a part of my daily routine ....who knows when the 'time will b right' <G>

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before - have a good shit, or use an enema

During - relax, and take time to find a position that best hits the prostate

After - get the top hard again, and fuck lol

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I know ahead of time that I'll be bottoming later, I use some lube and a dildo for a few minutes to check out the situation. If there's something there the dildo stimulates movement. I'll go then wash and 9 times out of 10, I'm clean for the night. I do have a typical European shower head which can be removed and I can use it along with my fingers to clean more. I really don't like using too much water there because of what many have written about potential risk of infection, etc.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I did that to a guy once in my youth when I was inexperienced and really horny and half drunk and ended up taking him to the ER and he had to have surgery to repair a fissure I created. He was not ready and I grabbed his hips and gave one very powerful thrust and forced the entire length of my penis into him in one deep thrust. He screamed and by the time I pulled out he was bleeding dark red blood. (Dark red is not good, lighter red is generally superficial blood vessels that have broke,but the dark red can be arterial or indicative of a serious injury) We tried packing him for a few minutes and the gauze 4x4's were quickly soaked thru and I was afraid he would loose serious amounts of blood, so I took him into the ER. Fortunately the attending in the ER was another gay man I knew and he managed to get the kid calmed down, admitted, and a proctology consult the next day. They dilated him and went in and sutured the tear and it healed in a few weeks. Scared the hell out of me, and I realized that the circumference a few had complained about could really do some damage if I wasn't careful about who I fucked and how I fucked them.

I cannot imagine a more embarrassing situation.:eek:

Last edited:

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Here's my tip: don't do simulated missionary anal. When you're on your back, with your legs flipped up, it shortens the rectum and makes a mess more likely.

Doggy. Standing. Face down. All great positions that avoid problems.

I need to be prepared to contort my body in any position that my top wants, that includes mish.

As a bottom it's your responsibility to be ready, as it's your top's responsibility to be ready for his role: eat right, get rest, work out, eat enough vitamin v to do the deed right. Nothing is more disappointing than a monster hung guy that can't keep it up or peters out after 10 minutes - but that's for a different thread.

Clean out if you have a hung top and don't worry about a shortened rectum or any other choreographic limits.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What do people do if they are not "planning" to have anal sex? Do a Nancy Regan and "Just Say No"? I have had opportunities to have anal sex that I could not pass up, so I just lubed and went for it. That's what a nice shower after wards is for right?

About 5 or 6 years ago, I was in a long distance relationship with a girl who lived 2 1/2 hours away (I was going to school out of the area) and we'd plan to hook up every other weekend. Well, one Friday the teacher canceled his lecture and I figured I'd surprise my girl. Long story short, I showed up, we just started fucking right there outside behind her car (we loved outdoor sex and we knew it was just dark enough that we wouldn't be seen). I bent her over the trunk, fucked her brains out and started fingering her ass. She begged me to fuck her ass and I just moved up a notch and slid it in. It wasn't planned; it was just raw hot sex. I fucked her ass so hard she came within moments and almost collapsed. I shot off inside her and we shoved her panties between her ass cheeks to keep my cum from leaking out. It wasn't that "dirty" even though she didn't clean out before hand. There were other times when we just went from regular sex to anal and sometimes we cleaned, sometimes we just were too involved.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
What do people do if they are not "planning" to have anal sex? Do a Nancy Regan and "Just Say No"? I have had opportunities to have anal sex that I could not pass up, so I just lubed and went for it. That's what a nice shower after wards is for right?

There you go - spontaneity has its price. If you're the top and you don't afford your bottom an hour or two notice, plan on playing in the dirt. If you don't want to get dirty then stay away from the pit and don't blame it on the bottom.