Anal Sex Everything

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rangisrovus19, Jul 25, 2011.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys, I was wanting to start a thread where you could come to and ask any question regarding anal sex, without any shame. I'm not saying that anal sex is something shameful, but a place where you can speak your mind without any restrictions, or find answers that are somewhat difficult to ask to begin with. I'll start.

Before having anal sex, how do you prepare for it? Do you even prepare for it? If so, what all goes into it? (pun intended, if you like). I usually coat one finger with baby oil and stick it up inside me to check if there are any "obstructions" in the way (by that I mean shit, obviously - again, no shame!) But sometimes, regarding to what I must have eaten before hand, I feel that I am just too dirty for my partner that occasion, so I'll have to wait, or he'll happily bottom for me.

We're all adults here and should respect ourselves and our bodies functions. That being said, and back to my previous question - how do you prepare for anal sex?

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I do the same thing before I have sex. I usually shower then take the hose from the shower head (here in Europe the shower head is not permanent in the wall) and sort of douche. After drying off, I'll put some lube on my finger and play with my hole. Water, I heard, is not that good for your insides and can cause damage (from the chlorine, I guess). So the lube, I hope, puts moisture back in there.

But still, even with preparing, I still have problems with entry. Even a modestly sized guy has to go slow. It's a muscle thing I guess. That first ring hurts regardless of how many times I bottom. It never seems to get easier although with my ex it's like my hole knew his cock and he could fuck me in the middle of the night and there was never a problem. Now that I'm back on the market, it's tougher.

3. D_Hanky Philler

D_Hanky Philler Account Disabled

Personally i have grown a custom to pooping constantly... if your digestive system keeps moving, then nothing builds up. So before the blessed event happens, i just poop and clean myself with a baby wipe and presto, ready for all the hot gay sex I can handle.

and I'm always clean

4. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

I always give myself an enema with a little ( very little ) ivory soap and then give my self a rinse enema. I asked my dr about using a little Ivory and he said it was very safe as long as I use the bar type and just cloud the water a little. Not much more than that. It helps the bowles move better. Then I grease us with some KY and I am ready to go. If you push out as the guy is pushing in it does not hurt if your greased. You can't tense up though or it will hurt - just push out like you were pooping when he pushes in. I usually push out when he pushes in and then tighten up as he pulls out and I keep that up for a while - They love it.

5. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is another thread that wasn't started too long ago where it was mentioned that an ear syringe can help rinse out any mess you have in you. I suppose this is very similar to douching, though I never have used an actual douche.

And on another note - are some guys just more clean than others? My partner usually never have much trouble cleaning up - it only takes a few seconds for him it seems like, where I sometimes have to spend some time with my self. Although his diet it very different/pickier than mine. I suppose this may have a lot to do with it.

6. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What exactly is douching anyways?

7. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Is silicone lube good for anal? Or should you always use one of those thicker water based lubes? I've used the latter with girls, but wondering if silicone would be as good.

Also, is it helpful to insert the lube with a finger, as opposed to just spreading it around your cock before penetration?

8. bulldoser

bulldoser New Member

Albums:
    Just lube the meat with olive oil, yeees.

9. megasack2570

megasack2570 New Member

And some Garlic :cool:

10. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a term used for women cleaning their vaginas out, but it has also meant in the gay community a term for cleaning a bottom's arse, using an enema bottle.

11. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually Olive oil is better, and natural.

12. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    I'm assuming it's not condom-safe.

13. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I got myself an ear syringe the other day and tried it out. Works great

14. uncutcanuck

uncutcanuck New Member

Olive oil is probably not condom safe, but for couple who are committed I think it is a great choice. As well, if you are playing solo or with toys it can be really really great. Just seems to have the right level of slipperiness and clingyness to be really fun. Also, it is usually in the kitchen, so always handy. No need to run to the drug store for a specialized product. Also great because it is edible. Can be messy, but good sex is messy on one's own or with a partner.

Draft saved Draft deleted