Anal Sex - First Time and He's Big

oralFixaShun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I am hoping to get some good advice here...

The man I am seeing is very nicely endowed -- 7" long and VERY THICK (I don't know the exact measurement). I, of course, enjoy vaginal sex with him very much. He has, however, expressed an interest in trying anal sex.

I have to say I am not altogether comfortable with that idea -- I tried it some years back once, and the guy was nither as long or as thick but I couldn't even let him get more than 2" in before I asked him to stop. But I think the technique was wrong. Which is to say, there really was no forethought, he just "tried" and I said "stop" and that was the end of it.

So, I am (hesitantly) considering giving it another try -- at the very least to say I gave it an honest attempt and he at least gets the opportunity to try it. So, what advice can you give me on how to actually have a PLEASANT anal experience? If possible, I am most interested in knowing how to avoid damaging anything in that area, while still being able to give him the pleasure he is looking for -- to my knowledge, he's never performed anal before, but we communicate well, so anything I should let HIM know is good too.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
So, I am hoping to get some good advice here...

The man I am seeing is very nicely endowed -- 7" long and VERY THICK (I don't know the exact measurement). I, of course, enjoy vaginal sex with him very much. He has, however, expressed an interest in trying anal sex.

I have to say I am not altogether comfortable with that idea -- I tried it some years back once, and the guy was nither as long or as thick but I couldn't even let him get more than 2" in before I asked him to stop. But I think the technique was wrong. Which is to say, there really was no forethought, he just "tried" and I said "stop" and that was the end of it.

So, I am (hesitantly) considering giving it another try -- at the very least to say I gave it an honest attempt and he at least gets the opportunity to try it. So, what advice can you give me on how to actually have a PLEASANT anal experience? If possible, I am most interested in knowing how to avoid damaging anything in that area, while still being able to give him the pleasure he is looking for -- to my knowledge, he's never performed anal before, but we communicate well, so anything I should let HIM know is good too.

Ask him if you can shove something up his ass. That might help him appreciate the proper procedures for entering through the exit.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife uses increasing diameters of dildos to dilate her vagina and ass. She has learned to relax her ass, use lots of lube, try pushing out as he enters you, lots of lube, relax, once inserted try clamping down on his penis 3-5 timees, lots of lube and relax. Let him know that stop means stop, and then you can decide if you want him to pull out and stop or re-enter. My wife uses a vibrator on her clitoris while I am in her and she can have a tremendous orgasm, you and your man will really enjoy sharing that experience. Your next anal sex encounter or two may be uncomfortable but you can learn to enjoy it, if you can relax and remember to use lots of lube.

city gent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anal sex and its big.

Perhaps the experiance my wife had before she married me will help. She was living with a greek man in Canada. She was young with little experiance. This man who was extremely well endowed with a very thick cock, started hinting at anal sex. My poor wife tried to please him although it was very painful. The demand was getting stronger and the wedding date was getting closer. In the end my wife was getting worried about the situation. One fine day she packed her clothes and went straight to the airport and got a flight out to London. She never saw the greek any more. So women beware, never do what you do not want to do, gorgbond@hotmail.com

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
1, Have warm shower beforehand, use this as a time to 'rinse' and also to stretch yourself using your fingers. The warm water really does help relax the muscles and will make it much easier

2, If you have time, beforehand try getting used to it by using smaller sized dildos. Either do it yourself if thats more comfortable or make it part of your foreplay.

3, Give your ass plenty of 'playtime' with touch, licking, fingering etc before he tries to penetrate, get used to that area recieving attention

4, LUBE, do not underestimate how important it is

oralFixaShun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anal sex and its big.

Perhaps the experiance my wife had before she married me will help. She was living with a greek man in Canada. . . . One fine day she packed her clothes and went straight to the airport and got a flight out to London. She never saw the greek any more. So women beware, never do what you do not want to do, gorgbond@hotmail.com

That's not helpful. :p

I do agree that a woman should never do what she does not want to do. But I AM curious and I DO want to try, I just want to do it properly and not get hurt in the process.

oralFixaShun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask him if you can shove something up his ass. That might help him appreciate the proper procedures for entering through the exit.

I wouldn't think so -- for one thing men have a prostate, and that makes anal play a whole lot more pleasurable for them. For another, I would NEVER be so crass as to "shove something up his ass".

oralFixaShun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife uses increasing diameters of dildos to dilate her vagina and ass. She has learned to relax her ass, use lots of lube, try pushing out as he enters you, lots of lube, relax, once inserted try clamping down on his penis 3-5 timees, lots of lube and relax. Let him know that stop means stop, and then you can decide if you want him to pull out and stop or re-enter. My wife uses a vibrator on her clitoris while I am in her and she can have a tremendous orgasm, you and your man will really enjoy sharing that experience. Your next anal sex encounter or two may be uncomfortable but you can learn to enjoy it, if you can relax and remember to use lots of lube.

Oh, good advice! I hadn't even thought of incorporating a vibrator!

What do you mean "try pushing out"? As in moving my hips and pressing back against him, or as in internal (like when I bear down with my kegel muscles, except the ones "back there")?

oralFixaShun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1, Have warm shower beforehand, use this as a time to 'rinse' and also to stretch yourself using your fingers. The warm water really does help relax the muscles and will make it much easier

2, If you have time, beforehand try getting used to it by using smaller sized dildos. Either do it yourself if thats more comfortable or make it part of your foreplay.

3, Give your ass plenty of 'playtime' with touch, licking, fingering etc before he tries to penetrate, get used to that area recieving attention

4, LUBE, do not underestimate how important it is

All wonderful advice I will keep in mind! Thank you so much!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
"Try Pushing out"..like you're taking a shit..those are the same kegal muscles..kegal muscles are hooked to the sphincter muscles.Kegel Exercises.

Good point. As he tries to enter push as if youare going to the toilet. It will naturally expand the muscles and iopen the opening making it easier for him to enter. If he tries to enter whilst you are in a 'relaxed' state then either it wont happen or will be very painful

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, good advice! I hadn't even thought of incorporating a vibrator!

What do you mean "try pushing out"? As in moving my hips and pressing back against him, or as in internal (like when I bear down with my kegel muscles, except the ones "back there")?

Option #2, it may be similar to the Kegel exercise, it is like trying to pass a shit.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
One more thing about the lube. If y'all think you are using too much, then you are almost using enough.

except, for example when i had one guy who literally stuck the tube inp my ass and tried to empty the entire contence of the tube because he thought it would help if he 'filled' me with it. that isnt helpful, just messy and uncomfortable

Sometimes to much IS to much