Anal Sex for beginners

Busty_Love

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wanted to know if you guys had any tips for trying anal sex for the first time, besides having plenty of lube.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Start small and make it fun,Relax- (can't emphasise that enough) take it easy and force NOTHING.

When you are ready to move up, do so carefully. a torn 'anything' is only going to hamper your progress and put you off.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let him french-kiss your anus and let him go very very slowly.
then, define you the deep and the rhythm.

lube? butter, like marlon brando in Last Tango in Paris

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
let him french-kiss your anus and let him go very very slowly.
then, define you the deep and the rhythm.

lube? butter, like marlon brando in Last Tango in Paris

Kinky, but always remember when/if using condoms with oil based lubes the latex deteriorates...best using silicone based condoms for oil/grease scenes

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has to learn to "dialate" her opening, otherwise almost no penetration what so ever. Natural tendencies are to tense up therefore closing the opening.

Relaxation is key....she has also performed some anal play on me so I speak first hand as well. Good luck....It is enjoyable once you get comfortable.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because it is more important when playing up the bum, as the tissue is more delicate and prone to damage, especailly if the receptive partner is unused to the sensations or less aware of their limits.

Thats why I made the point.

For the sake of a comment, you might save a life..... worth it I'd say.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Because it is more important when playing up the bum, as the tissue is more delicate and prone to damage, especailly if the receptive partner is unused to the sensations or less aware of their limits.

Thats why I made the point.

For the sake of a comment, you might save a life..... worth it I'd say.
I don't have any problem with your post. I think you have a very valid point. If anything, I'm more miffed at conchis for putting forward such a ridiculous point, as to advocate unsafe sex, without stipulating that it be in a committed monogamous relationship. However, overall, my comment was more generally stating that way too many threads have one of these two topics advanced, whether by a naive passing statement, or by someone with an agenda, then the thread spirals wildly out of control into a pissing match. I'm just tired of it, and missing the non-stop fun that this place was, not that very long ago.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Flush your anus and bowels with a shower hose, it's small, narrow, and cleans you nicely. That's a good warm up. Then after getting rimmed for a few minutes, getting lots of saliva in there, slip in one finger, then two, pulling the sphincter muscle down, holding it down until it relaxes, get him to lick your vagina and clitoris in between. then lubricate, by this time three fingers should easilly fit, then slip in his lubed penis, slowly, start with the glans, then hold, giving your sphincter muscle time to dilate, maybe 30 secs, maybe more, then slip in the shaft slowly, then hold, this might need you to hold longer, so he should constantly stimulate your clitoris, or do some kissing etc, then when he's completely in, pull it out. Then slip it back in again. Now you should be ready for some heavy pounding.

Reactions: WhateverHeDesires