Anal Sex for Women...Hard to describe how it feels

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sex. I love sex with hot guys who are well endowed. Now...although I've done it here and there...I'm not a huge fan of anal sex. Anal sex with a guy who has an average-size cock was ok. Tolerable if it was with a guy I had a relationship with or loved at least. I'd do it for him.

Anal sex was never something I'd especially want to do. Never would prefer it over vaginal sex that's for dang sure. But again, I've never hated it.

To be blunt...to me it basically feels like you're going poop, but in reverse. It's tight, uncomfortable and lots of pressure. When its happening, I just want it over asap.

Now the twist...with my current FWB (friend with benefits) I really enjoy our sex sessions. In fact, he's the best sex partner I've ever had. His cock is my favorite of all time. It's magical to me (as I've posted on a different thread.) He's 7" and 6.5- 7" girth. I've been seeing him for almost 4 months now.

He'd never had anal sex before me. His girthiness is a little scary when thinking of it in my ass. Can't fault other girls for that. I wanted to let him do it to me. He satisfies me so incredibly much that I want to satisfy him in every way I can. So a little while ago...maybe 2 months ago...I let him try anal with me. We used lube and just him putting his head inside my ass, hurt like hell. Didn't have a lot of success the first try. It just hurt too much. So a few weeks later we tried again and then he did get it in. And my ass hurt soooooo bad the next few days...won't go into much description, but the after-affects were not visibly pleasing nor physically good either...

So then we waited about a month and then I let him try it again. I was super nervous...tense...I told him he needed to kiss me a lot to help me relax. That did help. He was sweet and took his time going in. After I was relaxed, then he got to moving in and out. He got his whole shaft inside me and he really enjoyed it.

For me...it's such an odd, weird, bizarre feeling. I don't even know if I can use the word enjoy to describe it. I do orgasm from it. It's like a million electrodes are shooting up my ass and the sensation in pretty incredible. The orgasm is unlike that I get from vaginal sex or oral sex. It's a pleasure/pain kinda thing. But I've never been one that's into pain. A good bite here and there, a smack on the ass and a hair pull is about my speed...

The after affects from that round of anal were o.k. A few burning pains here and there, better visual results and no long-term ass pain.

Anyway...last night I let my boy toy back-door it again. Same thing pretty much ensued. He was patient, took his time, used lots of lube. And the result was the same...he loved it. I came from it, again...it's just so weird and hard for me to describe. I'm sure I'm getting used to it. No ass pain at all last night or today. Which is a major improvement.

So...can you others, particularly women who've done anal help me figure out how to convey how it feels? Do you like it? Is it an acquired pleasure?

I just could never imagine myself asking for anal, plopping my ass down on a guy's cock and going to town, or even preferring it over vaginal sex...ever. I have suggested to my friend that if he gets me schnockered first, there may be less need to relax me.

Your thoughts?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually Red, I think you described it pretty well yourself here: :smile:

To be blunt...to me it basically feels like you're going poop, but in reverse.

I have to say, I love anal. Like you, I would never choose it over vaginal sex, but I do enjoy it.

It did take me some time to be able to relax and enjoy it. The first guy I had anal sex with was only 6-6.5 inches in length and wasn't huge in girth either, so I'm guessing I had an easier introduction to it than you did. At first I just thought it felt kind of odd - not particularly painful, just weird - but he loved it so much and I was happy to do it for him. But after a little while I began to really enjoy it (yes, I cum from it).

Some months after having anal sex with him, another FB expressed an interest in it. He is 10 x 6 so there was definitely some of the pleasure/pain thing going on with him, but I still loved it.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost passed out from the pain when my partner did it to my ass, and he wasn't even big! I had no enjoyment out of it and I was so sore for days after. I bled a little too, so he must have torn something. I've never done it again since, and I don't think I ever will. It just hurts too much.

But I find it very intriguing that people find pleasure in it.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I almost passed out from the pain when my partner did it to my ass, and he wasn't even big! I had no enjoyment out of it and I was so sore for days after. I bled a little too, so he must have torn something. I've never done it again since, and I don't think I ever will. It just hurts too much.

What cece said apart from i didnt bleed.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

If your ass hurt for days and you bled, then your partner did it wrong.

Chizzo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
great description :D ..and it is like you said..the first time.. it only hurts..and u wont do it again..but when you have a partner who likes you, respects you..and looks for your feelings...and then it works..and i*m only bottom and i love it now..
but only with a partner who cares about me :)

when your ass is hurting..use some ice too cool it down.

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I shouldn't have read this at work, I can't walk around now for a few minutes or it might get noticed!

I'm yet to be with a girl anally, it's something I'd never ask for - if she asks me, then I know that she wants it, and not just 'doing it for me'.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I shouldn't have read this at work, I can't walk around now for a few minutes or it might get noticed!

I'm yet to be with a girl anally, it's something I'd never ask for - if she asks me, then I know that she wants it, and not just 'doing it for me'.

What's wrong with a girl doing it for you? Not out of peer-pressure or arm twisting...but because she wants you to have pleasure?

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's wrong with a girl doing it for you? Not out of peer-pressure or arm twisting...but because she wants you to have pleasure?
If a girl asked me what I wanted to try, I'd have a hard time asking her about it, I'd be worried about freaking her out and scaring her off! I just don't fancy causing someone else pain just for my pleasure. I want to make sure we are both getting some pleasure, not just me (this is assuming I actually enjoy it - I might not!)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a girl asked me what I wanted to try, I'd have a hard time asking her about it, I'd be worried about freaking her out and scaring her off! I just don't fancy causing someone else pain just for my pleasure. I want to make sure we are both getting some pleasure, not just me (this is assuming I actually enjoy it - I might not!)

As I said in my earlier post, in my initial experiences I was 'doing it for him', but that didn't make it a negative experience. It wasn't something I'd been itching to try, although I can't say the idea freaked me out either. The idea of trying it did actually scare me a little, mostly because of society's generally negative attitude towards it. And I was somewhat surprised that he'd asked (I saw it as a fairly kinky thing at the time), but not completely surprised because his cock and fingers had been hinting at it for weeks! And to honest, I loved pleasing him and making him happy by doing something he wanted - ESPECIALLY as it was outside my comfort zone.

It didn't hurt (well, there was a little tenderness, but that's to be expected). It helped that he wasn't big, but using a lot of lube and going very slowly were the main factors.

And before long I was doing it for me as well as for him.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guess I just have to find the right girl, last few girls I've been with didn't seem the type to try.... suppose if I don't ask I won't get!

Exactly! When you do ask, just make sure you do it nicely (ie. don't say 'Hey, can I fuck you up the ass?'!!). Maybe gentle suggestions through your body language would be good, as my ex FB did with me (but don't let her think you might 'accidentally' slip it in!). Maybe you could bring it up in a conversation about 'those sex related things you've always been curious about and haven't tried' to see what her feelings are towards it in general.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
What you need to remember is,~Red and Subgirrl~ is that The Equ is from up north and lasses from oop norf are likely to smack him in the jaw if he asked for something like that if they wasnt into it.

Not everyone is liberal minded and think that anal sex is for gay guys...end of.Sad but true.

I know due to living oop norf for 28 years.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What you need to remember is,~Red and Subgirrl~ is that The Equ is from up north and lasses from oop norf are likely to smack him in the jaw if he asked for something like that if they wasnt into it.

Not everyone is liberal minded and think that anal sex is for gay guys...end of.Sad but true.

Do you think opinions are really that strong? The people here don't always seem totally liberal minded either, but there are still girls like me floating around.

If opinions where you are really are that strong Equ, I suggest waiting until you know her really well - and until you know she won't punch you!

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

This lady speaks the truth lol.

Part of me hope some lady on here will see this thread and goes "awww poor guy, i'll invite him over" lol

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This lady speaks the truth lol.

Part of me hope some lady on here will see this thread and goes "awww poor guy, i'll invite him over" lol

Good luck with that--it could happen. I realize not all people are as open & adventurous as I. And I have my limits as well. One guy kept insisting I pee on him. My response was "uh, no thanks...I'm good". I don't judge but I don't think that I'd be ok with that.