Anal Sex Help

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sure there are old threads with this but I can't find one and I want anal sex asap so I am just going to start a new one :tongue:

Ok so the guy I am fucking has a huge cock, over 10 in, very thick at least thicker than a dollar. I have not had anal in over a year. He fingered my ass and it felt very good but it did not get relaxed enough to fit his cock. What needs to be done to get his cock in my ass- lube? poppers? yak? fingering me a lot?(I may or may not be kidding about some items of assistance). I played with my clit last time we tried. I really want an anal orgasm and he has been so good to me in bed that I want to give him my ass- help :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With a cock close to that size' we use his tongue first to relax me, then a finger to insert a little lube (Wet Platinum - a silicone lube), and a condom for safety and the extra glide.

Personally, I like that little bit of pain from him pushing in and opening up for his cock. But, I think preparation is mostly mental - you either have to really enjoy anal (as I do) or just relax and teach yourself to crave the feel of his cock slipping in/ fucking you. Not fooling yourself, but masturbate thinking about it and engage in solo ass play until the idea of it becomes sexy and your mind/body associates anal with pleasure.

Original English Thick Cut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apart from my flippant response I gave a step by step process for getting ready for deep anal / fisting. The thread is "Prep for receptive anal". You should probably start with him going down on you and moving down to your ass. He'll need to spend a significant time there, moving from tongue to fingers.

I suggest a silicone lube as a little goes a long way. Use a small dildo to start opening up. When thats going in and out smoothly, switch to a second one in between the first one and his dick size. (It may also be helpful to soak the dildos in 100 degree water so they feel "authentic".

When the second dildo is going well, you're ready for the main course. At this point if you want to try poppers go ahead. Unless you have some experience with them, they are pretty unpleasant and apart from the rush may cause a coitus ending headache.

Well you should be able to go from there, just plan ahead, and relax at every stage. Let me know how this works!