anal sex - ideal size to bottom for

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Henry_Deutschendorf, Apr 22, 2010.

1. D_Henry_Deutschendorf

D_Henry_Deutschendorf Account Disabled

Guys...my own cock (see my pics if you'd like) is 8x6 when fully hard. I am a top mainly but vers, and do enjoy bottoming from time to time. But in my experience I have come to decide that if I had an "ideal" size to bottom for it would be in the 5.5-7 range. The first time I ever bottomed the guy was in the 8.5-9 range and probably 6.5 in girth. HUGE. I took it all and it was GREAT sex. But I seem to enjoy better a guy a little closer to average or slightly above average.

Anyone else? And what's your reasoning. I tried to find a similar thread with no luck, so if this has already been posted, my apologies!

2. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    At the risk of soundling like a size queen, I have to say the bigger the better for me. Nothing insanely huge like 14" long and 8" girth but a nice 8" or 9" with a nice 5.5" or 6" girth always feels great to me. I get some pleasure from smaller but it's just not the same. FYI, I have bottomed for a guy with a true 12" and it was so awesome. I've been hooked on hung ever since.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice