Anal Sex Irritation

Enigma_Voyageur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so my BF and I have been together 2.5 years and have been very sexually active (with each other only) throughout this time. Up until a couple of months ago I had no problem bottoming however now I am experiencing what I refer to as irritation in my rectum during anal sex. Its not really pain, its more like the feeling you get if you've ever gotten soap up there (those who have will know exactly what i mean, not fun). My question is has anyone experience this before and if so what if anything did you do to overcome it or improve the situation. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

P.S. If it helps we are using Eros lube.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am by no means an expert, but is it possible you have developed an allergy over time to the lube? The only other thing I could think of is perhaps you have developed a hemorrhoid or an anal tear or two. Sorry that's not very helpful. :frown1:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does not sound too serious, but something that you should have checked out by your doctor. Does this feeling get worse during or after sex? Noticing any pattern could help you (and your doctor) figire out the cause.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am by no means an expert, but is it possible you have developed an allergy over time to the lube? The only other thing I could think of is perhaps you have developed a hemorrhoid or an anal tear or two. Sorry that's not very helpful. :frown1:

I was thinking the same thing. How thick is eros?

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree... something is pissed off! Try a different lube for a few days and see if it goes away.

I am a regular bottom, and I've never had irritation.

You mention soap... I've used liquid soaps to douche with and never been irritated. Also am "anal" about cleaning my hole thoroughly, sticking the bar right inside... never an irritation.

Something's not right.

I know some people swear by Eros... I find it nasty because it gets all over everything. Maybe it is the lube you're allergic to.

Enigma_Voyageur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys for providing some feedback. I believe its entirely possibly that the lube may not be working for me any longer, though I've used it for over two years now. I know its not an anal tear/fissure or hemmeroid as there is no pain.