Anal sex...love it or loathe it?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ScarletTemptation, May 28, 2010.

1. ScarletTemptation

ScarletTemptation New Member

A question for both sexes to discuss.

It takes a guy who knows what he is doing to bring the best out of a woman where anal is concerned dont you think and lots of practice lol.

Ladies, how many of you genuinely enjoy anal sex? I know I do and have been known to climax through deep anal fucking.

Guys, does it feel as good as traditional 'normal' sex or is it a certain 'taboo' element that draws most men to it?

Now where is that lube!!

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I love it!
    For men of size, skill/experience definitely helps. But, the first time I had anal sex, I was very ready to receive. I experimented alone and learned what pressure (steady, deep) and sensations (wet, slick, warm) felt best, so when we tried it, I was able to accept him fully and enjoy the sinking in feeling, stretching, and fullness.

Orgasms are easy for me through anal, and without much more lube than my natural wetness, it feels amazing! It is something I definitely crave with the right partner.

3. D_yhiuyoi

D_yhiuyoi New Member

I´ve never had analsex with anyone of my girlfriends. There´s an explanation to that, but I won´t take it in here.

I do wanna try it. But at the same time I´m a bit grossed out about it. But I must say the "taboo" thing is the deal why I´m interested in it. It´s like "it´s so the wrong hole to do it in"

4. MuscleDick

MuscleDick New Member

Albums:
    Anal sex is a great addition to bedroom fun. I have been lucky enough to have had anal sex with 3 girls all of whom were anal virgins....all 3 enjoyed anal after a bit of practice.

I do not think that anal is better than vaginal though....not even close.

5. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    conchis

6. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love it

7. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was introduced to anal sex from a woman who was 17 years my senior and told me that I had the perfect cock for anal sex. Her vagina was looser than many of the other women I had been with previously but her ass was so tight, so velvety, and just felt like heaven. Ever since then, if my partner has been receptive, I've thoroughly loved putting my cock in her ass.

On the receiving end, I've learned that a strap-on inside of my ass is heavenly as well. It took me a while to find exactly what it was that I liked, but now that I know, being pegged is always welcome.

8. oldguywithschlong

oldguywithschlong New Member

Albums:
    It is just not for everyone, but once I decided to have my first fuck as a bottom, I found a new pleasure. I could never get too much dick (or dildos or strapons) up my butt.

I guess you could put me in the love it category, eh?

9. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love.

Did I mention I love anal sex?

(Total bottom here)

10. splitmee

splitmee Member

Albums:
    Once in awhile..... always prefer getting #1 one banged out first any day!!

11. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    I love it.

12. yodiggity

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i want to try it but my girlfriend wont relax and will clench. she does want to try it but then she chickens out. we plan on trying on sunday when she gets to my house so hopefully it will work out haha

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had anal sex with a few women who were experienced, and I enjoyed it a lot. Prior, the thing that excited me was the taboo element. During, the women were like ScarletTemptation, and absolutely adoring me fucking them in the arse. It was their excitement, rather than anal penetration itself, that made it very special.

Both times we started with conventional intercourse for a bit, and then we moved to anal with just a little lube in addition to their vaginal juices on my cock. I think this is a good way to go for larger men, as conventional fucking got both women worked up and ready for anal, and their natural lubrication worked really well.

14. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I had anal sex with a much older woman when i was young. I can remember the grip and thrill of it to this day

15. MrStarr

MrStarr New Member

Albums:
  16. LittleCockJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anal sex can be amazing! I definitely enjoy it as much as vaginal, with the right partner. If she is into it, and enjoys the touch and sensations leading up to penetration, then actual anal intercourse is incredibly pleasureable for both.

I'm not a hung, so that may explain why I've had such great experiences with gfs and anal. But it takes both the man and woman to be into it and explore.

17. dad4you

dad4you Member

I am not sure yet. I have had anal sex several times, mostly because that is what bottoms are "supposed" to do. I have had an anal orgasm only once, but that was really amazing. That WAS with a guy of more than average penis size.

18. HungUKProfessional

HungUKProfessional Active Member

Albums:
    I love anal sex. I was a top but now prefer to bottom. If the guy knows what he's doing, it can be mind blowing.

19. ozman

ozman New Member

Love it, but don't get it often due to my size.

20. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

I am really keen on the idea but so far only a few disaster attempts. twice with anal virgins.. one i got it in and she hated it, the other didn't get it in. Then finally was with an older more experienced girl and she was keen but we had no lube. Tried with her pussy juice and spit but no joy. Big pity.. so basically i feel that I havent done it but REALLY want to try.

I also enjoy my g/f fingering my ass when she blows me and wouldn't mind trying a bit more on the receiving side :)

Draft saved Draft deleted