Anal Sex (Male)

remixa

Experimental Member
Media
Im 18 and just recently i started spectating anal sex and decided id love some, does this actually make me gay? I mean i would never have a relationship with a dude but id be more than willing to take an 8" ! Im curious on how bad it would hurt and it would be nice to do so without lube. So what would be better taking huge thick meat or a small dick? Just curious!!!!

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you do it once and think "wtf am I doing I love vagina" then you're straight. If you do it and you're like "that was actually kinda nice" you're probably at least bi.

For an anal sex noob I don't think your first should be huge, and without lube is just a stupid painful idea. If you do decide to try it, find someone who is willing to work with you. Use a lot of lube, get relaxed, take it slow, and use a condom. If you do all that then your first time shouldn't be too painful.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think you will have a lot to be worried about as long as you play it safe..no bearback anal. Please don't try to take an 8 inch cock without lube, unless pain is high on your list of things to experience. Many straight guys can take very large cocks anally without any probs, as long as they want it and are not being forced.
Anal sex is a sexual experience that most men can enjoy!

Reactions: Allan S.

remixa

Experimental Member
Media
It sounds good but, i really like the idea of taking some huge dick. My asshole does get wide at some points and ive shoved objects into my ass before. Id say 5 inches max and small girth. to be honest i just wanna feel it and c if i like it. What would be the best way to go around and actually find someone who is willing to pleasure me?

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you like anal sex, it doesn't make you gay. It just means you like getting your ass played with/fucked. Lots of straight guys enjoy that. All men should try prostate stimulation.
However, if you prefer to have it be a man that fucks you instead of woman with a strapon/dildo, then you may be gay or bi.
But why worry about labels? Sometimes sex is just about pleasure...not what gender you're with. Enjoy the moment.

thirtyseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not all that hot to require surgery on ur asshole. Or to find a LARGE tear with a lot of blood from sex with a large penis without lube.. lol. I think you should start out small to average and work your way up. Or else.. you might just become an instant size queen.. and then you won't be the same. lol...

Remember to sit on top and slowly take the dick in. You want to be in control and go at your own pace.. or else... you could get rammed and hurt. physically..

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I've never had a relationship with a dude and I'm as gay as a picnic basket. You? You've got the rest of your entire life to figure out what you are. Is there any real pressing need for you to pinpoint it, right this very second?

As for taking a huge cock on your first try, there's no reason why you shouldn't. You can take what most people know about anal sex, put that in a thimble and still have plenty of room left for your thumb. Here's basically what you need to know:

1. Pairing with an experienced top who actually knows what he's doing makes all the difference.
2. You, as the bottom, should set the pace. Don't go any faster than you can handle. Slow is fine, if not completely necessary on your first try.
3. There is no such thing as too much lube. When in doubt, go nuts.

Also, here's the requisite "No Glove? No Love," comment. But that's more of a common sense addendum than a specific answer to your question.

remixa

Experimental Member
Media
Good advice. If only there was someone just willing to fk me nd be over it. Or would it be better to just have a dildo?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you choose to have anal sex with a big dick then do it. Who's to say you will not like it, more than likely you will. Engage in lots of for-play, to loosen you up. Plenty of lube. Go slow, before you know it, you'll be balls deep in pleasure...most importantly use a condom.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't forget to clean out the kitchen (your asshole). Also when you're ready to stick it in, push out like you're trying to take a dump, that relaxes your spinkter muscle. If you tense up entry will definately hurt.