Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey yall,

I need some help. Last night, me and the gf were messin around with anal sex. We've done it multiple times without problems. I'm not huge by any means, but definitely thick. I lubed up plenty, and i had already put my finger in to loosen it up....she was relaxed and told me to put it in. So i barely fit my head in, and all the sudden, she was in what she described as the worst pain she's felt. No bleeding, no pain on my end.... we don't know what happened. She had to lay down in bed for an hour. I gave her some tylenol and an ice pack....she is finally feeling better this morning, but it scared both of us. Any idea what happened? Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks for any and all help!

uboatcomm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She's experiencing what anybody would the first time they take something thick up their arse. From experience, if she's into trying to make it work, you'll get there eventually. Buy a range of dildos that are successively thicker and work them in slowly and with lots of lube. Undoubtedly, something like poppers help but the problem then becomes whether she's being hurt without feeling it. Make it a target to get your cock in eventually and work there extremely slowly, lots of lube and lots of rubbing other erogenous zones whilst going in her hole.

Again, from experience, I had the best luck with this by offering to do whatever she did. Both of you discovering the joy of having your arse filled will make it work. Guaranteed. Well...unless she or you are completely against trying.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Patience, patience, patience.

When she said "go", you probably went at it like you were approached a nice wet cunt. Big mistake.

This may sound crazy, but if you really want to understand how to do this, you need to get penetrated yourself. With something cock-sized. Got a good dildo? Grease it up, and see what kinda slow patient work it takes to get it in.

Then you will definitely be ready to do her ass right.

punkboi26

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well....there is a HUGE difference in what pleasure a woman and a man get from anal sex. To be honest I'm not sure what a woman would get from it since she lacks a prostate. I do know from my experience that when I first started having anal sex it was always important to go VERY VERY slow and the one thats using the dong is not the one that should be controlling the speed of penetration. Anyone starting out, unless they have a casm for a butthole, should get on top and straddle their man and sit down on his dick as slowly as possible. A persons butt can get the same feeling as a stretched groin muscle if u go to fast and it can last all damn night even making it hard to sit. All it takes is a hard dickhead to be jabbed in to cause that. There is a method of controlling your butt tension that allows for very smooth and quite pleasurable....um...entry. It should be noted for all men that you dont have to be gay to enjoy anal sex. I have a very good, str8 friend that lets his wife go to town on him with her fingers and it is no lie when they say you will never have a more intense and explosive feeling orgasm as a guy does during anal. Incidently, fingers are a very good way to get things ready for the main attraction. Hope this helps.....atleast a little bit.

robbie7au

Expert Member
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My partner and I had tried for many years without much success, anal sex. That included lube, rimming and trying to relax her. Earlier this year staying with friends and having a good night drinking and talking we ventured of to bed for the night. Heaps of foreplay and just having a good time, I was about to penetrate her when she reached down and placed my cock against her butt hole and smiled. No probems at all. We did anal sex. Woke the next morning and into it again.

Why the change we both dont know but she said she felt relaxed and ready. We didnt use any lube and it was very natural.

We continue to have anal sex now regularly - about 2 times per week, always no lube and always in the missionary position.

Does she get of on it - Yes, she hasnt cum but finds it very fullfilling and hot. Will she cum in the future? Well we are going to have some fun finding out.

Hopefully this also proves the previous posters theory wrong as well :wink:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it was probably too much too soon. Most people who've taken it in the bum know the pain she's talking about. Like a charlie-horsed sphincter. As with everything else, people have different tolerances for different things on different days. Try it slower next time?

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The few times it hurt was because I was just to eager to take it all up my ass!!! It's just a matter of getting used to it.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it has been successful before then treat it as a one-off problem. I would agree that there was probably insufficient preparation and relaxation or you went at it too quickly.

It was a case of analismus - cramp in the anal sphincter - to defend against entry.

It is important that this doesn't become a vicious circle in which she anticipates pain and thereby tenses up and it happens again (or even again and again).

Get her thoughly relaxed and prepared with lots of foreplay, rimming, fingering, and loads of lube. I said RELAXED.

You should be OK.