Anal Sex Problem

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by getitboi89, Mar 15, 2007.

1. getitboi89

getitboi89 New Member

Albums:
    Im having this problem with my girlfriend, I really wanna try anal sex and she doesnt. She is really afraid of the pain. one day she finnally let me try it and i didnt even get the head in b4 she said ouch. i was like wtf so i stopped. so can any one givhe me advice on how i can get her to want to or make it so its not as painful (besides Lubricant) or just any help at all. I dont wanna have to cheat and find another girl to satisfy my sexual needs. so ya please help me!
    Oh and im 7.5 in long and 6 in around.

2. getitboi89

getitboi89 New Member

Albums:
  3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some girls like it, some don't. You can't make her want it if she doesn't, sorry.

But if she does change her mind just really take your time, try rimming her for a while, it will relax her and his hugely pleasurable.

Good luck

4. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    1) Use lube. You have to. The end.
    2) For someone who's not used to anal sex, you usually need to loosen up that area, say...start with a really SMALL plug and work up to a larger one. If youu're not squeamish just use your fingers.
    3) This sounds seriously gross, but her taking a poo beforehand or..earlier in the day is probably a good idea. You don't want something already in that cavity where your dick should be.

5. JMeister

JMeister Member

If you really want to try anal sex buy your girl a strap on, bend over and have her give it to you. Then you can tell her how it will feel when you do it to her :smile:

6. boerkie

boerkie New Member

you go jmeister!!!
    that is mucho profondo advice!! i love it!

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm slightly concerned that you would consider cheating on your woman just because she isn't doing anal with you... I guess she's not that important to you as a person? Anyway... I guess the only thing I could recommend would be using your fingers first to loosen her up a bit... and make sure you're using LOTS of lube.

8. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it really does hurt her, I'd re-evaluate just how much you care about her needs over your own.

So saying, you might want to masterbate before trying anal with her. The first erection is always the hardest. The second one isn't quite so rigid and hard and is a little more mallable. That might be easier for her to take when SHE is willing to try.

9. getitboi89

getitboi89 New Member

Albums:
    people, people, people! I would never cheat on my girl cuz of anal sex. it was just a thought because i really wanted to do it. ne wayz BIG thanx to "KOTCHANSKI" for the advice.

10. Ed788

Ed788 New Member

This will echo some folks above, but my two cents...

I am a 51 year old male who love giving and receiving anal (straight, with ladies) and I enjoy having my anus stretched...

First of all, don't stick you dick in someone's ass unless you LOVE to have it done to yourself. That is the only way you can help a beginner cherish the first experience. The first time you have something in your ass it feels exactly like you are passing a bowel movement, even if you just had an enema. This is mental barrier you have to deal with

Start with JUST enemas for a month or so, so that your lady friend will learn to trust you. This will help you both mature up to dealing with fecal matter also. Then perhaps some rimming for a month or so, then a SINGLE finger while you massage her body or performing oral sex on her. Go slow, slow, slow; even if that means taking 6 months or a year....

ALL penetration has to be with LOTS of lube. If a finger, lube the finger completely, then gently beging to lube the anus, slowly with gentle circles/soft strokes that parallel the anal cleft and that gradually lube up the passage, take a break and then lube some more, so on and so forth. This action will massage and relax the external and internal sphincters. The INTERNAL sphincter is the gate you have to treat with kid gloves. Before you know it, your finger will seem to "fall" into the anus/rectum.

Never put a drop of lube on your finger tip and jam it into someone else's anus. This is not sex. This is assault.

Anything larger than a finger... let your lady friend choose the control method, which is to say that she controls the penetration, not you.

Anal should NEVER hurt!! I know full well that some people blurt out "It hurts." like a bad habit, even if you haven't really begun yet. Never the less, you must respect anything signal that can be interpreted by a Judge as No.

Another idea is to date lots of women until you find a few who initiate anal sex and go from there.

Going back to the beginning, do your own ass first and do it often. If you can't grab medium size cucumber and have it your ass is just a few minutes (assuming your are poop free) and ENJOY it, you have little business doing it to someone else. It has nothing to do with being gay or straight. The anus is an rich erogenous zone for all men and women.

Draft saved Draft deleted