Anal Sex Protocol

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by warmsunshine, Jul 29, 2005.

1. warmsunshine

warmsunshine New Member

I'm very curious as to everyone's feelings regarding this as I saw a couple of posts related to it in another topic.

Kimahri wrote:

Which leads me to ask, when you're a bttm, who do you think should get to cum first and / or when does sex "end"?

Sure, EVERYone should cum so everyone gets the fulfilling orgasm thing, and I'm sure that in a perfect world both guys would cum at the same time...but realistically, what usually happens with you and your partner?

If you're the bottom and you happen to cum before your partner do you like to keep going usually or do you just want him off ya (lol)? What if he's not close to cumming?

If you're a top, what do you expect of your partner? Do you want him to keep taking it or would you prefer to stop and get off another way? What have your past partners said?

And what is the "appropriate" thing to do, anyway?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

In my sexual realm, the Top (Me) really should orgasm first, then the bottom. Many bottoms can't take much more after orgasm. Not all, but lots of bottoms become to tight and sensitive too take it much longer. If they can hold off till I unload, I always make sure they have a mind blowing orgasm to follow mine, usually with my cock still in place. There is really no "protocol"....every two fuckers are different, as is each encounter. If it feels good, both partners enjoy it, then it's right. My partner often doesn't orgasm after I fuck him and he doesn't care by that point. Other times, he is begging, crying and squeeling for release. It just all depends on what is working at the time.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I go both ways (give and receive). I find when I'm topping, I rather have the guy (or girl) cum first. Sometimes I can take a real long time to cum, so I'd rather not wear the other person out. Now, if I am bottoming, I try to hold out as long as possible so my orgasm is extra strong. I find if I'm riding (me on top) a cock or dildo, I have some of the strongest orgasms. Hell, when I masturbate I usually have anal stimulation. After I cum, I need a short pause, then I can take it for about another 10 minutes or so before I go crazy.

4. bbutt4u

bbutt4u New Member

With me, ya just never know...

This afternoon, my buddy and I started off with a little mutual sucking. After a while I couldn't stand it and I turned around and just sat down on his hard dick while he leaned back in the chair. Each time I would sink down all the way, he would push up against my ass. Wow, I thought, this is deep. Soon, we changed positions, with me on my knees on the ottoman while he started seriously fucking me. After just a few minutes, I felt his cock begin to pulse as he shot his load deep inside. After he came he kept sliding it in and out slowly while I started to jack off. Keep it up, I said, I'm gonna shoot! No, he said as he pulled out, I want you to shoot your load in my ass.

He assumed my position while I lubed up my cock and slipped a big butt plug into my cum filled ass. I spread the extra lube between his cheeks and worked first one and then two fingers inside. Then I slowly began to push my cock in. Ugghh, he moaned, it feels bigger than usual! I slowed down a bit and let his hole adjust to my intrusion. Slowly I began sliding in and out and in a few minutes I was sliding hard from head to balls. Then, I had him lay down on the ottoman and I got on my knees behind him and bent over his back as I resumed fucking. This caused the butt plug in my ass to hit my "deep" spot each time I would go in to the balls. Each stroke built up little more pressure until I felt the first squirt. I slammed deep again and again each time I would shoot. Finally, having finished pumping my load inside, I pulled out and a large dollop of cum fell to the floor before he could pinch his ass tight to hold it in...

My dick is still hard, he said as I stood up and removed my butt plug. Want to fuck me some more, I asked? Sure, he said as he grabbed the lube while sliding over so I could lay on the ottoman. He slipped in between my legs and pushed his still rock hard cock into me. Slowly he began to stroke his dick in and out. Every few strokes, I would clamp down onto his cock with my ass and his pace would quicken. Man, I love the feeling of getting fucked with my hole already filled with a load of cum. Oh, oh, oh, he yelled as he began to cum for a second and more intense time. He fell onto my back as he caught his breath. Letting his slick cock slowly slide back and forth in my ass filled with both of his loads...

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I can only speak as a top. I prefer it when my partner gets his nut first. The contraction of his sphincter around my cock that accompanies his orgasm is often just enough to bring me off immediately after.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Totally agree with KinkGuy and DMW. My partner usually straddles me and when I hit his prostate juust right--he covers my chest, neck and torso with cum. If that doesn't make me blow IMMEDIATELY (which feeling, seeing, tasting it usually does)--I can then flip him over and have away at him for a few more minutes. I can't speak as a bottom, sorry.

Draft saved Draft deleted