Anal Sex question: Short guy, large penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LilStevie, Jul 28, 2007.

1. LilStevie

LilStevie New Member

Alright, I know there are alot of BSers on this site that just like to start shit, or whatever. But I have a serious question and would appreciate serious answers.

First of all, I am 5'4" and have been going out with this guy who is 6'8" for a couple of months. Yea I know, quiet the differnce, can be odd at times, but we both like the difference.

Anyways, we recently got pretty serious, and he really wants to have sex... I'm no virgin, but I am honestly afraid, and he is an awesome guy we have alot in common, and love being with him, so just simply dumping him is way out of the question. He is 12.5x8, and just don't think I can physically take it.

I obviosuly can't just keep refusing him, is there anyone out here in a similar situation? Any advice would be much appreciated!

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    clean out very well and take your time and only take what you can handle.
    if you love each other just take your time and be honest with him you will be fine

3. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Member

Albums:
    Yikes, talk about Ike & Mike.......:eek:
    You might try using an inflatable dildo and stretch things out gradually, then when the big day comes, you get on top and ease things along at your pace, with a little time and patience, things will progress and we will all be jealous.:biggrin1:
    Good luck

4. LilStevie

LilStevie New Member

What I am really wondering about is, how long is the rectum actually? I know its not perfectly straight, but can it... straighten out if you work on it long enough?

And also, what can I do about getting loose, im sure thats a factor I never thought I'd have to worry about..

5. melissalauren

melissalauren New Member

JLubeJack Training

read this education guide, it's really about fisting. Some people can be fisted beyond the elbow if they just clean out right and teach the proper techniques.

I think you really need to do an enema before so that you can take it deep and don't have any poop accidents.

Since you're not taking a fist or anything really wide up the ass I don't think you should worry at all about becoming loose.

And anyhow he doesn't have to shove it in balls deep the first time, but I guess you could have some fun practising ;)

good luck with taking it up your ass :p

6. fortiesfun

Gold Member

If he really has a dick that long, my guess is that he has thought about this issue before. Why don't you just confess that you are scared and would like his help. There are many, many things he can do to make the situation less threatening, and I bet he has some experience with how to reduce your discomfort. (Men with big dicks think about this stuff...)

Draft saved Draft deleted