Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just have a couple of questions for those who engage in anal sex: How do you get the cum out of your ass?

We've only done it a handful of times and its been years up until a couple of days ago. I totally forgot about how difficult it is to get it all out. I think i have it all out and then the next morning....and afternoon....I really don't want to have to clean myself out afterwards but that might be my only option.

Also, have any of you had to start off taking only a few inches because of girth being a problem? My husband is about 6.5 in girth and i can only fit the head and a little of the shaft up until the thickest part. We never get past the thick part because it feels like i'm going to tear. I hope i'm not the only person who has had this problem. I'd like to be able to take more of him and i'm hoping just doing it more will help with that.

I'm so well versed on sex topics, but this one is not one we do often enough to know the ropes.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just have a couple of questions for those who engage in anal sex: How do you get the cum out of your ass?

We've only done it a handful of times and its been years up until a couple of days ago. I totally forgot about how difficult it is to get it all out. I think i have it all out and then the next morning....and afternoon....I really don't want to have to clean myself out afterwards but that might be my only option.

Also, have any of you had to start off taking only a few inches because of girth being a problem? My husband is about 6.5 in girth and i can only fit the head and a little of the shaft up until the thickest part. We never get past the thick part because it feels like i'm going to tear. I hope i'm not the only person who has had this problem. I'd like to be able to take more of him and i'm hoping just doing it more will help with that.

I'm so well versed on sex topics, but this one is not one we do often enough to know the ropes.

Using a hot water bottle syringe kit with rectal enema and vaginal douche applicators. It is available at WAL-MART. Use warm water and vinegar solution.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The next time you evacuate your bowls, it will all be gone.

Maybe a decent vindaloo?

Regarding the girth problem, this sounds like a newbie question or one from someone who hasn't actually done it (a fantacist guy, maybe).

Once it's in - it's in. As long as the cock doesn't treat the anus like a vagina and is more gentle until the rubber-band has been broke, you'll have no problems.

Take care. Don't be too rough with your penis..

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mde Rouge, I wasn't aware that guys did anything special except going to the bathroom like you generally would. It'll all come out eventually. Don't make it too much work or it takes the fun out.

As for the girth issue, well that might just take some time. Use lots of lube, which I'm sure you've heard and try sitting on it. I've discovered that most people relax more when they sit on it cause they can guide it in. Being approached from behind in the shower might cause you to tense up--that's a lot of stuff going on. The shower might also be washing some lube away.

Take your time with it, it might be a process but that's ok.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Or you could just use a condom?

Oh, and i've been told i'm "the tightest [they've] ever felt," so I can only take about 2 or 3" maximum.

My husband refuses to wear condoms since the Mag XXLs have too tight of a ring at the base to be comfortable.

But i feel alot better knowing you can only take 2 or 3 inches. Hubby never complains and has no problem cumming quickly from anal...i just felt like a wuss.

Thanks for your responses.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband refuses to wear condoms since the Mag XXLs have too tight of a ring at the base to be comfortable.

But i feel alot better knowing you can only take 2 or 3 inches. Hubby never complains and has no problem cumming quickly from anal...i just felt like a wuss.

Haha, one of the main reasons why I consider anal to be a solid "finishing move". Most guys can't handle it for more than a few strokes, particularly the first couple of sessions.

Have you two ever tried in the spooning position? It will prevent him from going in too deep, but access to your boobies and clit makes up for it.

Fanof4skin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DH and I have buttsex pretty often, at least 2ce a month, and I don't do anything in particular to get the cum out. I just let it come out when I use the john **shrugs** The anal sphincter will stay closed so it's not like it's leaking out all day.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It can take some time to relax enough to take a lot of girth. I would suggest more slow foreplay or play with the first few inches inside you, more lube and possibly, using poppers, if that is something you are comfortable with.

I have found that once I am relaxed enough and lubricated enough, my partner (6" around) can go fully into me. You should find that it becomes easier the more frequently you engage in it.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've asked that before bucko and it seems that once you're loose back there after having anal sex, you can't really hold the semen in and so your body will automatically have the urge to let it go. Some can hold it now and those i'd call the tight asses :D

Sorry, but that's a crock.

I have known plenty of voracious powerbottoms, and none of them had issues with control: even the fistbottoms.

stagestop

Just Browsing
Media

Hi Mademoiselle,

Since you can only take two or three inches into your anus, it may be because your anus has not been stretched sufficiently to accommodate your man. The usual method that we use is a progressively sized series of butt plugs. By inserting one that is comfortable (very well lubricated, of course) and wearing it for a couple of hours a day for perhaps a week, your anus should then be ready for the next sized bigger butt plug. Don't let it stay in more than a couple of hours as the lube will dry out and it may be painful to remove it.

Most sex shops will have beginners kits that have from 3 to 5 progressively sized butt plugs. For your hubby's size, you will need to take at least a 2 1/4' plug.

Keep doing this until your hubby can easily fit inside and he will enjoy it all that much more.

Most women enjoy rubbing their clitoris as they are enjoying anal. That is a good way to learn to climax through anal sex alone.

Good luck

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I haven't had anal without a condom since I was in high school but I think I can share my experiences. If I was on top, the semen would almost always immediately fall out as soon as he withdrew. If it stays in, or if he cums in a different position, the easiest thing to do is to sit on the toilet, put one finger in and push down a little. Most of the cum, along with most of the lube should come out. If your man is only getting 2 or 3 inches in then I would think that most of his semen is not gonna be too deep inside of you.
Also, I've said this on another thread, but be sure to experiment with different positions. He may only be able to enter in you in doggy, but once he gets a few inches in it might be easier if you switched to missionary, or another position.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm unclear on something: why is it an issue to have semen in your rectum?

Because it seeps out for the next 12 hours at random and i don't wear underwear. I'll just try a glycerine suppository afterwards and see how that works.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife complains of wicked farts the next day, no leakage problem and the semen is just evacuated during her next bowel movement.

She relaxes, lubricates, dilates, and vibrates (her clitoris). It is easier for me to penetrate her immediately after she removes her dilator of choice. Lots and lots of lubrication. We do no use condoms.