Anal sex questions

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bbucko to the rescue--dispelling myths everywhere!

Because it seeps out for the next 12 hours at random and i don't wear underwear. I'll just try a glycerine suppository afterwards and see how that works.

Red--You should either have the urge to evacuate or be able to push it all out within an hour or two.

Then, no more leakage.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now i am a self proclaimed powerbottom when my hole is full of cum it's the fabulous feeling in this world. i have been getting fucked for years and leakage is not a problem.
wear black jeans or panty liners it doesnt show:biggrin1:

BERTTC1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had problems with the cum leaking out later in the day, so now I just insert a tampon in my ass and the next time I take a dump just drop it in the stool.

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This thread reminds me of a very embarrassing incident during high school. My boyfriend had fucked me before school, and because things had lasted a little longer than expected I didn't have a chance to clean up. Fast forward to second period and I am in gym class. I squat to pick up a basketball, and -splat- his cum is farted onto the gym floor. I quickly stepped on it to conceal it, and then slyly walked away. He thought it was hillarious. I didn't concur.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This thread reminds me of a very embarrassing incident during high school. My boyfriend had fucked me before school, and because things had lasted a little longer than expected I didn't have a chance to clean up. Fast forward to second period and I am in gym class. I squat to pick up a basketball, and -splat- his cum is farted onto the gym floor. I quickly stepped on it to conceal it, and then slyly walked away. He thought it was hillarious. I didn't concur.

OMG, so this kind of stuff does happen?! How embarassing! Now thats one of the best stories i've ever heard! i'll be giggling about that one everytime im cumfarting.

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh god, after that incident I would spend 15 to 20 minutes after sex trying to get all the cum out. I could/should start a thread about all the embarrassing sex stuff that's happened to me.