Anal sex skinny cock verses fat cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BoxersguyNJ, Jan 16, 2009.

1. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to meet with a 41 yr old guy occasionally who liked to fuck besides getting sucked to completion, he had a 6in slender cock and everytime he would begin to penetrate my butt it felt like it was jabbing me with a iron rod, it felt very painful so i stopped meeting with him, but 2 weeks ago i met with this other guy married 49 yrs old and wow he has a beautiful 7.5 uncut cock and very thick so as i was sucking him he asked me if he can fuck my butt and i said i don't think so you have a pretty thick cock , so he said he'll be gentle and he talked me into trying it, well i have to say when he penetrated me i didn't feel the jabbing , he slid it in a little at a time and i had no pain at all so i think big fat cocks are less painful entering a butt than skinny ones because now i bottom'ed for him 3 times already and had no pain at all but the skinny cock was very painful.

2. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, total opposite...Anything over average and it's no, way, Jose!

3. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

the first guy probably had a very hard dick and the second guy probably has a very cushiony dick.

4. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Did the first guy just jab it in? With no hesitation. or lube to ease the way? You don't give details. So, it seems very inconsistent.

5. fortiesfun

Gold Member

The most interesting variation on refusing to join a club that would have you as a member I've ever seen...:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted