Anal Sex Virgin

D_Shaghtnides

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a 23 year-old, 5'6", Filipino American with an athletic, slender frame residing in Orange County, California, and I have a dilemma...

My 23 year-old, 5'10", Caucasian boyfriend packs an 8 x 5 lovestick, and I have difficulty trying to stuff my boyhole with it.

I try to pleasure him orally, but I want to try other things. I have no problem deepthroating him, and I enjoy feeling his cock throb as he cums down my throat.

We use plenty of lube when attempting anal sex, yet when he gets his engorged head in my butt, I feel like I need to take a massive dump. I've topped him before, but I'm not as big as him, 6 x 4.

We're both closeted, so buying some training dildos is completely out of the question. I can just see the reaction of my parents should that toy reveal itself...

If there are any helpful advice, it would sure be of great help. I'm totally a top, but I like to be adventuresome at times.

Thanks all.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again." Patience, care, and lots of lube may help.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know it's not what you want to hear, but training dildos would make it SOO much easier. Could you hide them at his place?

Just through training, I can hop right onto my 8x6 toy with virtually no prep needed. With a little warm up I can take x7 and am now working on x8. :D

If you're totally unable to hide a toy, most beginners will start with a lubed finger, then two fingers, and then 3 or 4.

I'd be more than happy to provide a demonstration. :D Ooh, that sounded quite a bit naughtier than I intended.