Anal Sex: When i bottom can't get clean enough

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh good lord folks. Just eat right. Nothing that makes your BM liquid-ish. I eat lots of protein and fiber (veggies and fruit), and I do an enema before I go to my bf's house. Do NOT fast the day of getting fucked. Just eat right. All you folks going through these elaborate rituals before getting fucked are hilarious. Amateurs :tongue:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go to Walmart and get a big container of Metamucil. Take a heaping spoonfull with a full glass of water every night before you go to bed. After dong this for several days you will take a nice big dump in the AM and you will be so clean you will rarely need to wipe your ass more than once. You won't have to worry about a mess if you meet a hot guy and suddenly decide you want to take his cock up your ass!

There will be no more greasy shits, skid marks, or sitting on the toilet for a half hour trying to push a big turd out either. Since I started taking the stuff I can go in the bathroom, drop my pants, take a dump, and be out of there in about the same amount of time as it takes to piss. LOL

Also, I think the Orange flavor tastes nasty but the Original is not bad.

I used to give my incontinent dog Metamucil and you're right! His poo was more solid and easier to pick up.

But I think I would still want to flush out all those stray bits that can just wreck the sexual energy while fucking.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is no one else disturbed by that?

Sweetie. We are not here to pass judgement, right? Your comment is off the subject and probably why it is being ignored. Good for the big brother if he is giving him some sound advice. What they are doing, while uncommon, is what it is. I once knew a good Catholic family of 9 brothers - 6 were gay and "Practiced" on one another (and me!) - that was some wild-ass sleepovers!

Reactions: malakos

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to give my incontinent dog Metamucil and you're right! His poo was more solid and easier to pick up.

But I think I would still want to flush out all those stray bits that can just wreck the sexual energy while fucking.

If you take the stuff there will be no stray bits to worry about.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hahahaha, whats the deal with not eating or quitting at 4? ive only been fucked twice and both times i cleaned out an hour before getting fucked and was fine.

you can actually get creative. one day i was walking down the woman's hair color aisle. ive seen my mother use a plastic hair color bottle for her hair before and know that the plastic is very pliable. i bought one of the bottles and cut off the tip. i fill the bottle with warm water and rinse three or four time. VIOLA!

the tip is small enough that it doesnt hurt to go in, and the bottle is pliable enough to squeeze all the water in. go number two, hop in the shower, use the bottle a couple of times and push real hard. hahah

check out the link for what im talking about (its a pic of a bottle, haha)

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Attachments

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love anal, straight anal sex I mean, and I perfectly know that it's highly possible to have my cock dirted by her shit. what's the matter? if you love blueberry confiture you know you can have blue tongue, if you love garden rocket you perfectly know you can have green leaves fragmets between your teeth.

in anal sex shit happens. a true ass fucker, top as you call it, doesn't care about some shit on the top of his cock.

can you imagine Rocco Siffredi or Nacho Vidal disgusted by some brown stains during a gaping scene? simply ridicolous.

stay clean, sure. not obsessed by cleaning, please.

ps. and as I often repeat, buy a bidet for your bathroom

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sweetie. We are not here to pass judgement, right? Your comment is off the subject and probably why it is being ignored. Good for the big brother if he is giving him some sound advice. What they are doing, while uncommon, is what it is. I once knew a good Catholic family of 9 brothers - 6 were gay and "Practiced" on one another (and me!) - that was some wild-ass sleepovers!

Were those six brothers alterboys? :rolleyes:

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The absolute simplest solution to the getting clean problem is to take a crap and then use a female condom. There is a ring inside that's meant to keep it in the vagina. You remove the ring, stick the condom up your ass (or put it on your partner's cock and have him shove it in for you,) and then have fun. The top can wear a condom or not. You don't have to worry about any mess before or during!

The newer versions don't make the plastic squishing noise that the original ones did. They're wide and long enough for most cocks. The other advantage for big tops is not fighting with male condoms. Newer studies also suggest that the female condom is better at preventing STIs than male condoms. See Female condom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for more information.

serbhabibmix

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Geez its not difficult. Listen, say you want to clean your mouth out, you just don't wipe your lips do you? You fill your mouth with water, swish it around and spit it out. Same with your ass (can't swish unless... :) Squirt water up your asshole, squat over the toilet and push it all out. Keep doing till it becomes clear. Simple! Can serve two purposes; your ass is clean and its semi lubricated with water. Now you can enjoy getting a nice big dick in there without having "I wonder if shit will be on his dick" gong thru your head.

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find the simple solution is to take a fiber suppliment (ie fibogel from your drug/health) for about a week or so and that works great for me it's a winner in many ways 1) no mess like with douching. 2) once you maintain it you'll always be clear even for those unexpected bottom moments. 3) It's healthy and it's ALOT more comfortable taking a crap cause when you crap you have a definite feeling that you are TOTALLY empty/clean - no sensation of still needing to go (the fiber may take 2-6days to take effect) - Now boys and girls go and have some fun - stay safe (ps see alo vera juce drink for colon clensing)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The shower shot works fine. I have used it up to and including minutes prior to sex. You have to learn how to use it so as to clean the rectum without opening the second hole (via water force) and having more fecal matter come into the rectum as you are attempting to clean it.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it's more messy if I clean right before having anal sex. Some of the residual water might be in there so when there's a lot of pumping action, the water comes out. I find that for me it's best to get clean several hours in advance if I know I'm going to get a nice juicy one up there. ;)