Anal Sex: When i bottom can't get clean enough

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After trying a number of methods, I now use a rubber bulb with a nozzle on it to give myself an enema with about a cup of water each time. Three warm water enemas spaced about 15 minutes apart usually cleans me out. It is best to do that about three hours before your play session. It takes that long for the lower intestine to absorb the left over water in your intestine and rectum.

Reactions: JayPR

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A trick I use is to get a bar of mild soap and put it up your ass. Eventually after about twenty minutes you will have no choice but to expel the soap. then rinse your ass out with a enema. Repeat if necessary. Cleans you out good.
Ivory bar soap is the only soap that is recommended for this ,as all others have chemicals such as fragrance etc.

What do you do if you have had a intestinal blockage?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG I can't believe some people make a whole day-long ordeal out of this, or have all these complicated rituals :eek:

First, you should not be carrying loads of poop around in your rectum o_O It's only in there when its ready to be expelled, so if anal sex is frequently messy you should change your diet and bathroom habits.

Get one of these shower nozzle thingies. It's a part of my normal hygiene (frequent enemas are unhealthy but there is nothing unhealthy about rinsing your rectum out with a cup's worth of water). A quick rinse with warm water twice before my shower and I'm squeaky clean. Anal sex is never messy, and it adds at most 2 minutes to my shower. I have no idea how on earth it's taking people hours to do this. You only need to rinse your rectum out, not fill your entire digestive system with 10 liters of water :rolleyes:

rBVaEVchvw2AKVVcAAHnv9v4VbU525.jpg

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really depends on what all you're planning on in your experience. For me, I have to have a confident clean to really enjoy the experience. The thought of accidentally making a mess during an otherwise hot session gives me great anxiety. Sure, it's all part of the territory, but I still much prefer to take some preparations and alleviate those concerns.

This is my experience, and it may vary for yours, I like to be very mindful about my "cleanliness" leading up to an anticipated anal experience. A lot of it depends on what all I am expecting... I like deep penetration, which requires the most preparation.

First, be mindful of what you eat the day before. You sure don't wanna go eat a massive greasy burger, chili cheese dogs, etc...for obvious reasons. The day of the planned encounter, if I'm planning on getting to business at 9pm, I'll try to eat a nice breakfast, a light lunch, and then forego dinner in lieu of a snack. About 5pm, I will begin my enema flushing process. First, empty your bowels. Then, hop in the bathtub, and get one of those hot water bottle/enema kits, and fill it up with warm water (no soaps, no cold water as it causes cramps), put a little lube on your hole and on the enema tip. Lay on your left side and insert the hose, and let the water go in slowly. You have 2 sphincters in your rectum--one voluntarily controlled, one involuntary. In addition, about 8-10" into your colon, you have another involuntary sphincter (I've heard anal enthusiasts call it "Heaven's Gate") that is (I believe) at the entrance to your sigmoid colon. If you're planning on your experience going that deep, then you need to plan on flushing this segment too.

As you lay on your side and let the water fill you, and if you pay close attention, you'll feel when the lower section of your rectum up to the beginning of the sigmoid colon fill up. When it is, stop the water, and try to lay there and hold it for a couple of minutes. Then slowly get up, sit on the toilet (while putting your feet on a small stool if you have one, to get your knees up higher) and slowly empty the water. If you push it out, you may find yourself irritated by the end of the process.

Repeat this several times. I usually go for a thorough flush, so I make sure water makes it up to the sigmoid as well. When you empty and see clean water, then get a long, flexible toy that can push past that sphincter at the sigmoid to make sure there's not any dirty water trapped up there. After you're satisfied of your cleanliness, shower as usual. Afterwards, I take an Imodium AD, as it's function is to remove water from your bowel...

It may seem like a huge hassle, but it's totally worth it to me.

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bottomed for 5 guys Saturday, ranging from 10 to 13 inches. I ate plenty of fruits and vegetable 2-3 days before. Rested all day Saturday, started the fucking around 8 pm and finished at 6 am Sunday Morning. Little mess, but heavy anal creaming. Definitely diet and rest helped.

Ass is sore and still gaping, but worth the food sacrifice.

Reactions: HardUSN

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find resting the day before and plenty of fruit and vegetable 2-3 days before sex. I bottomed Saturday 16 September 2017around 7 pm and Finished Sunday morning around 9 am. Little mess, but multiple anal creaming. Guys was amazing and ranged 10 inches to 13 inches. This works for me. Next session October 1, 2017

Jockstrap Guy 20

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay....College Student here who lives in a male dorm on campus. Here is the way I clean up for anal sex. Don't have a private bathroom, only a boys communal bathroom down the hall. I put a towel around my waist and walk down the hall to the communal boys bathroom with my baby wipes. Enter a stall...put a wipe around my finger and enter my hole to clean inside. Exit the stall and enter the shower room. Put soap on my middle finger and enter my hole under the shower. My hole (inside) is always clean as I am a veggie boy and don't eat meat. Wish I could douche but can't in the stalls. I am always clean and ready for sex!!

Reactions: diver6

Jockstrap Guy 20

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay....College Student here who lives in a male dorm on campus. Here is the way I clean up for anal sex. Don't have a private bathroom, only a boys communal bathroom down the hall. I put a towel around my waist and walk down the hall to the communal boys bathroom with my baby wipes. Enter a stall...put a wipe around my finger and enter my hole to clean inside. Exit the stall and enter the shower room. Put soap on my middle finger and enter my hole under the shower. My hole (inside) is always clean as I am a veggie boy and don't eat meat. Wish I could douche but can't in the stalls. I am always clean and ready for sex!!

Reactions: henry777
D

deleted1152486

I'm a gay man who occasionally will bottom or try to bottom but I'm mostly a top. I have a problem though getting my ass clean for anal sex being a bottom. I mean I clean my ass and get down as far as i can in the hole to clean it out but it seems no matter how hard I try I still manage to have a top(especially a big dicked top) get crap on his cock when he fucks me. Either the crap is there up in the canal or when im getting fucked or it stimulates me to shit. Its just embarrassing when he pulls out and there is shit all over the tip of his rubber and it kinda breaks the mood if he wants to reinsert and fuck me some more. Is this the norm or is there a way I can try to avoid this in the future? Cleaning methods or ways i can get shit up far in my ass out before I bottom?
Use an enema to clean the hole out. Don't eat a few hours before since this can put pressure on the bowels. And dog style fucking is better instead of riding on top (gravity is your friend!). Good luck!

TwinkItToTheLimit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First, you should not be carrying loads of poop around in your rectum o_O It's only in there when its ready to be expelled, so if anal sex is frequently messy you should change your diet and bathroom habits.
I have to agree with this wholehearted.

I was the same way. I loved anal stimulation but just was never clean enough no matter how hard I tried. Then I discovered fiber supplements. It literally changed my life. I cannot tell you what taking a single dose of daily fiber supplement has done for my digestive track and life in general.

I am squeaky clean 98% of the time with no other prep than to have a bowl movement an hour or so beforehand. If I know it is going to be a really intense session, I will do a bulb enema in the shower beforehand but it literally only take maybe 2-3 bulbs and I am squeaky clean. I also have regular bathroom habits that I can almost time down to the minute now.

Check for medical conflicts as fiber is like grapefruit and can interact with some medications. But, man, it is a life changer all around, not just sexually.

YMMV

aecap26

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to agree with this wholehearted.

I was the same way. I loved anal stimulation but just was never clean enough no matter how hard I tried. Then I discovered fiber supplements. It literally changed my life. I cannot tell you what taking a single dose of daily fiber supplement has done for my digestive track and life in general.

I am squeaky clean 98% of the time with no other prep than to have a bowl movement an hour or so beforehand. If I know it is going to be a really intense session, I will do a bulb enema in the shower beforehand but it literally only take maybe 2-3 bulbs and I am squeaky clean. I also have regular bathroom habits that I can almost time down to the minute now.

Check for medical conflicts as fiber is like grapefruit and can interact with some medications. But, man, it is a life changer all around, not just sexually.

YMMV
Which supplement are you using? And is it still going well for you?

TwinkItToTheLimit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Which supplement are you using? And is it still going well for you?
Sorry for the delayed reply.

I use the Target brand fiber supplement. It is orange flavored. I take one tablespoon a day with breakfast. I mix it in just ice water. But, have used OJ and lemonade before.

YMMV

Reactions: aecap26