Anal sex with a big dick

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, May 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

LaJolla: I've never had anal sex , but I think I will in the future ;)

some friends of mine told me that anal sex is really IMPOSSIBLE to have if your penis is big ...

is it true ? with a 6.5" around can I try or I'd better think other things :-/ ?

I ask you cause I HATE having problems with my girl during the sexual intercourse ... I prefer knowing everything before starting :) ...

thanks

2. Imported

Gold Member

LaJolla: sorry I'm new here , so I posted in this section , but I could post this thread in the others sections.

But anyway , I think both women and men can tell their experiences here :)

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is not imposible.. I have a penis that is 6" around.. and my girl friend can take it with LOTS of forplay.. Did I say lots.. I ment TONS! Check out some of the other threads on anal.. you will get more info there.. :D

4. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

Hey i've tried to hit the azz but my dick is just too big and long, and believe me I try all the damn time, but most are just freaked out and won't even let me near their azz and some not even in their pussy. I see vids of dudes like me and know people that can and do have sex in the azz but I haven't found the lady to take it yet, even if I foreplay til the cows come home.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice