Anal sex with a big dick

LaJolla: I've never had anal sex , but I think I will in the future ;)

some friends of mine told me that anal sex is really IMPOSSIBLE to have if your penis is big ...

is it true ? with a 6.5" around can I try or I'd better think other things :-/ ?

I ask you cause I HATE having problems with my girl during the sexual intercourse ... I prefer knowing everything before starting :) ...

thanks

LaJolla: sorry I'm new here , so I posted in this section , but I could post this thread in the others sections.

But anyway , I think both women and men can tell their experiences here :)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is not imposible.. I have a penis that is 6" around.. and my girl friend can take it with LOTS of forplay.. Did I say lots.. I ment TONS! Check out some of the other threads on anal.. you will get more info there.. :D

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey i've tried to hit the azz but my dick is just too big and long, and believe me I try all the damn time, but most are just freaked out and won't even let me near their azz and some not even in their pussy. I see vids of dudes like me and know people that can and do have sex in the azz but I haven't found the lady to take it yet, even if I foreplay til the cows come home.